[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw most women prefer the pic often tossed around as a j
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: dismorphia.jpg (47 KB, 618x134) Image search: [Google]
dismorphia.jpg
47 KB, 618x134
>tfw most women prefer the pic often tossed around as a joke for noobies on /fit/
>tfw the majority of this board is trying to make itself less attractive

http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-%E2%80%94-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
>>
>>35165644
when it comes to the line up with brad pitt it has nothing to do with his muscle mass or leanness, it's his "sexy" pose and insertions and the fact that it's an iconic picture so they know it's brad.
>>
>>35165672
+1. Piss poor research.
>>
>>35165672
Pretty much this desu the only guys in the lineup who don't look like shit are Brad and Zane

But Zane is 'too big' for the average chick and Brad is a movie star
>>
>>35165672
>>35165679
>>35165688

It's like you all didn't look at the other examples where it's not Frank/Brad
>>
>>35165672
thats bs its more about proportions. The 2nd from left has no arms, 3rd is nigger with gyno, 4th pic idk wtf happened here, looks like a starving etheopian child with bloated stomache, 2nd from last... i dont even..... and the last pic is just extreme
>>
>>35165707
well yeah but. I think it's mostly that the body is attached to brad pitt and not fucking manlet henry rollins and random mystery athletes.
>>
>>35165707
>on /fit/
>doesn't want Frank Zane's physique

baka
>>
>>35165644
That was an interesting read, but you also gotta consider the kind of women who were interviewed.

I doubt a website called "Foxhound Studio" represents what the average girl wants.
>>
File: drphilhavingjustshaved.jpg.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
drphilhavingjustshaved.jpg.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>caring what women think
>thinking that women know what they want
>>
>>35165748
This is a good point
I was actually trying to find info on where this survey was published or given... Couldn't
>>
>>35165644
Or maybe they know that's Brad Pitt and they want to fuck him?
>>
>>35165644
>Girls want a guy who's naturally fit
So, they want you to look like Brad Pitt or Henry Rollins............without working out.

>Don’t love your body — have a great body, but save the loving for her’s
Not surprised tbf

>A healthy appearance and a great physique won’t ever hurt your chances. A bad one will hurt your chances (although perhaps only incrementally) 96% of the time
>Implying that high are percentage of women look good enough to be making such demands

>You don’t need to be THAT big or THAT lean. In fact, if you get too muscular or too ripped girls don’t like it as much
I don't care
>>
>people dislike bale's body when he was trying to look awful for a movie role
Shocking
>>
>>35165644
Three things,
1.That brad pitt picture has been passed around EVERYWHERE nonstop for litteral decades and called HOT AS FUCK by every single piece of female aimed media on the planet.
There is not a single woman around who does not instantly recognize that body in that pose and have a pavlovian drooling cunt reaction to it. And we all ALL know that women will not be a pseudo-slut/whore for sexual pleasure instead of money for any dude unless they are absolutely sure they will not be treated badly for it or will not be seen as a whore by any perspective male suitors.

2.The other bodies are shit or unimpressive, with zane being built like the typical over compensating gay dude they see in the gym or at the beach.

3.No one gives a shit about that click bait until they have actual varying bodytypes.

The rest of this thread will quickly devolve into absolute fucking retards blathering on about bullshit and shilling the idea that geared up aesthetics queers or fat bears are hot as shit to the wimminz bruh!!
>>
>>35165728
> Implying the average girl is as good as identifying the naked bodies of men as /fit/ is.
>>
because it's bradd pitt .. they know it's brad pitt .. we have this conversation every single time

it's brad pitt

the women know it's brad pitt's body

the women love the idea of brad pitt as a package, not just his torso.
>>
>>35165826
>>Implying that high are percentage of women look good enough to be making such demands

They learned by seeing us men allow that shit.
>>
There comes a point where you stop trying to impress women and the only opinion you care about is your own.
>>
>>35165883
Have any idea of how many copies of that pic have been shown around?
How many times women have been told THIS SHIT IS HOT AS FUCK while posting that pic?

Anon, they don't have to know it's pit to not be affected by the ingrained memetic iconography that it represents.
>>
Even without taking the bodies into account, the Fight Club is objectively the best looking, photography-wise.There's a reason why it's so iconic, Fincher is as autistic as Kubrick was regarding shot composition, lighting, colors, etc. and is known for making takes after takes until he gets perfection. The pose is perfect, the lighting and sweating highlight the traps and pecs, he has a pump on, he looks active, without being try-hard. His skin tone is perfect, his pants are fashionable, etc. Meanwhile the others have crude lighting, unnatural MMA pose, ugly clothes, shit tattoos, pasty skin, or a B&W filter. And of course women are liars, the Zane steroids look might look intimidating but we all know they'd get wet instantly in front of a body like his.
>>
>>35165892
I didn't know it was Brad Pitt at first glance. Am I retarded?
>>
File: 1449436087989.jpg (99 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
1449436087989.jpg
99 KB, 599x599
>>35165644
>lifting for girls

confirmed for weak-willed normie scum
>>
>Implying people dont associate that pic and brad pitts body in it with both the bad boy dont give a fuck character played as well as one of the most iconically attractive and successful actors to ever live

its not really a fair comparison, if it was some pasty kid with glasses but same body the results would be different also mandatory

>implying i still lift for grils and not to give me a single reason not to suicide
>>
>>35165872
Kek dyel detected, seriously if this isnt b8 you should end your life
>>
I think its well known by this point that women prefer less musculature than what men would prefer. If all you care about is looking good for women and the average person you probably don't need to work as hard.

My bf is big on fitness and trying to get leaner in bodyfat and bigger in muscle mass . . . he can keep on bulking or whatever I'm not gonna stop him but it doesn't make much difference to me. He was mildly upset when he realized my ambivalence wasn't just my being nice but he harrumphed and continued to lift anyway.
>>
>>35165644

Doesnt matter

The girls I'm attracted to prefer my body type anyway.

I know guys with a little less than Frank Zane physique who pull mad.

baka its not all about the body m8s
>>
as long as you stayed natty and didn't get fat you don't have to worry about getting too big... I'd bet money the oeverall best physique to women is the natty limit at 10-15%bf.

Now since most won't ever hit the natty limit thanks to the amount of dedication/strictness in diet/amount of sleep/training etc which is unfeasible unless you're a NEET, getting on gear is the best way to get there... just don't get obsessed and leave humanity behind.
>>
>>35166934
this
>>
>>35165772
lots of truth in this
>>
>>35165644
>fat beta trying to justify his physical weakness

move along, nothing to see here
>>
File: banana.jpg (58 KB, 436x438) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
58 KB, 436x438
>>35165644
>lifting for grills
>>
>>35165644
>37,2% think that men should look good naturally without any effort
I rly cba to care what these stupid walking vaginas think anymore fucking retards
>>
who cares what some sluts think,i wanna be the 1%
>>
File: not brad.jpg (55 KB, 618x159) Image search: [Google]
not brad.jpg
55 KB, 618x159
>>35165672
>>35165679
>>35165688
see >>35165699
>>
File: again not brad.jpg (121 KB, 871x303) Image search: [Google]
again not brad.jpg
121 KB, 871x303
>>35167363
>>
>>35167343
this. plus I'm pretty sure zane didn't die a virgin despite his apparently hideous body
>>
File: >zyzz.jpg (57 KB, 616x190) Image search: [Google]
>zyzz.jpg
57 KB, 616x190
>males falling for the chad meme
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>35166743

no but you're probably underage if you don't recognize brad pitt in fight club.
>>
>>35167374
Zane isn't dead bruh.
>>
>>35167412
damn, you're right. he still seems healthy too at the age of 72
http://youtu.be/D9Eq-Jk85j0
>>
>>35165679
>+1
Fuck off
>>
>>35167363
>>35167367
what's your point? I'd still argue that it's about the pose and insertions.
>>
>>35167432
Non constructive and inflammatory comment.
>>
>>35167363
All of these look aesthetically acceptable. As for the second pic, I would agree. The skinny boy is obviously shit. Both of the other two guys have veins popping which looks fucking disgusting.
>>
>>35165644
Woman want strong as fuck lighting?
>>
>>35165644

All this proves is that women are more attracted to power, wealth, and status than fits homo erotic ideal for the male form. Everyone knows that's Brad Pitt on the far left. Women recognize this and instantly know who that is. Nobody knows who Frank Zane is and granted he has superior shape, in the eyes of the female status and power will always trump looks.

To lift for women is to lift for all of the wrong reasons. You might attract some horny milfs and gay men with your body, but the real reason you all should be lifting is for health, and self gratification. If you want to attract young hot chicks, all you need is the following:
> money
> charisma
> sense of humor
> more money
> be famous
> did I mention more money?
>>
File: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-disgust.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>>35165644
>choosing Pitt's ottermode over the perfection that is Zane's body
Jesus, why do women have such shit taste.
>>
>>35165772
This.
Don't lift to get accepted by other people. It's completely pointless
>>
>doing what girls want
>>
>>35168042
All you aspies keep targeting the fact that they know it's Brad Pitt's body on the left, and don't realize they did this multiple times with other people

Fucking retards, I swear
>>
>>35168066
It's because they know Pitt due to his fame and acting. It has nothing to do with choosing the body they actually find attractive. It's about attaching status, wealth, and fame onto that body.
>>
>>35165644
The problem with this are the non-standard positions of the bodies. If everyone had the same lighting and same pose it would be a lot more informative.

Anyway, I think everybody knows that most women are not that into big muscular guys. Most women I know consider that freakish. If you want to lift to get big, do it for your own standards. There is a point when girls will find you less and less attractive the bigger you get, that's just how it is. It's not like you won't ever get pussy at some point, but it will get harder again. Usually, when you go natty, you won't easily get there though.
>>
File: 1388271765837.jpg (73 KB, 524x585) Image search: [Google]
1388271765837.jpg
73 KB, 524x585
>LISTENING TO WHAT WOMEN SAY
>NOT LOOKING AT WHAT THEY DO
>>
>>35167363
This doesn't even make sense. The only real difference between the left and right guys are a small amount of bodyfat and tattoos...
>>
>56.9% of women want him to enjoy doing physical things and naturally look that way
>37.3% think that men should look good naturally without any effort
why are women are so stupid?
>>
>>35167367
I think both of those large lads would be a whole lot more acceptable if they were less cut. Just in my experience as a larger lad.
>>
>>35167385
I've seen the movie. Just didn't find it very recognizable I guess. I'm not fucking weird like you guys so I didn't spend the movie memorizing his shirtless physique.
>>
>>35169599
That's the point though. Women like a physique that doesn't look like they workout in a way specifically to get that physique and nothing else. Sure, weightlifting can be fun, but most people assume that people who go to the gym to lift weights, do that in order to look a certain way, not because they want to have fun (and I think they are actually right, statistically). A men who does fun things (or rather generally considered fun) like climbing, swimming, ball sports and whatnot usually doesn't get a huge physique. They generally look a lot leaner, "ottermode". Women mostly go for that physique because it looks active and actually fit in a more versatile way.
>>
File: 1376574333268.jpg (835 KB, 1328x2800) Image search: [Google]
1376574333268.jpg
835 KB, 1328x2800
>>35165644
scientific study right hurr
>>
File: Lochte.png (797 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
Lochte.png
797 KB, 500x707
>>35169713
>"Athletic" is not athletic at all but instead looks like a fake natty bodybuilder on tren
So fucking dysmorphic. This is what a goddamn "athlete" looks like. Nothing at all like a bodybuilder or fitness model.
>>
>trusting what women say
>ever
>about anything
>>
>>35165644
Following what other people what you to be
>Shuddity
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.