[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help brahs. Please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: descarga.png (6 KB, 322x156) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
6 KB, 322x156
Fuck it, I'm 18 and my life is just empty. I want to be important, i want to feel proud of myself. Right now I'm studying a degree that I fucking hate (I thought it would be different) and I'm going to change to another degree next year.
The thing is:
I have plenty of time, I'm not a dyel but I'm not a big guy, I really like sports and I want to became important at least in a national level (I live in Spain) I'm fucking depressed and the question is:
What I can do?
What sport?
I have an access to the gym almost 24/7
I know that it may be to late at 18 but I've doing sports since I was 8 (swimming, then 100m 200m, then tkd, and rugby)
I would do everything, I don't mind training twice a days 6 days a week

Please help. So much thank you guys.
>>
What are you good at bro? Also what do you enjoy, because that's the biggest part of doing any sport.
>>
If you don't have the talent your chances are slim. If you had the talent you'd most likely already be on track if not there.

By all means train all you'd like though. I'd advise less popular sports though. Race walking, pole vault, triple jump, etc

Source: ex-national hurdler
>>
>>35162223
at this point, I would enjoy everything. I might be good at powerlifting, since most of my friends have trained the same time as me and I lift way more weight. I'm also good at running, but I'm not so good to be in a national level. I really enjoy weightlifting and running.
>>
>>35162271
Running is hella hard at a national or international level unless you are a literal genetic nigger god
>>
>>35162271
Maybe try triathlon
>>
>>35162352
I really suck at swimming and I live in a city where that's near impossible. But If I move to another one this my be a thing since it seems a nice sport.
>>
>>35162168
Rowing. At least try it for a few weeks.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
>>35162168
Olympic level cock-sucking
>>
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
>>
>>35162478
oh my god, where do I get more pics like this??
>>
>>35162168
Olympic weightlifting might require too much dedication. Not saying you're bad or anything. Just pointing out that it might conflict with your hours.

Work on hypertrophy and aesthetics. Once you feel like your body looks good enough, apply to a male modeling agency. If you wanna go places, apply to a foreign agency!

Godspeed, OP.
>>
DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO.GO OP!IM SURE IF YOU DEDICATE ALOT OF YOUR TIME TO IT YOU WILL GO FAR!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.