[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bodybuilders = Shitheads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1449439067373.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449439067373.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
Ever notice how gym bros and bodybuilders truly are lunkheads/numbskulls? They like to look down on people who don't "lift" and they always tend to be narcissistic asshats who think they're better than people just because they have bigger muscles than them? They also think women should automatically be tripping other themselves to date them.

It's like, dude, you've just managed to accumulate some extra protein strands in your arms, chest, and stomach (a lot of them have scrawny legs). That doesn't make you a demigod.

Also, they always think they can kick someone's ass because they go to the gym, but never seem to make the connection that you need actual martial arts fighting ability to beat someone up.

Quite honestly, I don't think I've ever met a single decent person who lifts weights.

Also, Planet Fitness commercials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7gzmoqmL7g [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOZGC-8yXg [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buC-kqFGTbo [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=593X6m30LpI [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eyRZlbP0AQ [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5mzEAMAkY [Embed]

Notice all the dislikes and butthurt comments from these "brotein slurppers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEdoWCiOnFo [Embed]

Stay mad, bitch nigga!
>>
Fuck of dyel
>>
>>35162158
What i have noticed when it comes to body builders
> genuinely nice
>lisp
>short
>ugly
>complete tool
>is fruity (not gay just fruity)
>sexually frustrated
>give great workout tips
>very serious about the negatives of bad form

They are all generally nice
>>
I bodybuild and i'm a 3rd year engineering student

I love hearing bitches complain about how life is too hard
>>
>>35162158
Top percentage of people often look down on others.

You can see something similar in musicians, scientists, and even programmers
>>
Boss is a NPC Champion BB. The first time he called me into his office to show me pictures of himself, I looked him in the eye like "seriously you just made the effort to call me on the phone, have me walk across the facility, up 3 flights of stairs for this". All the dude does is stop everyone to show them posing pics of himself. Office is covered in pictures of himself in bikini and trophies. Complete attention whore.
>>
>>35162158
Actually, at the gym I used to work out, all of the people except me were body builders (it was well known for that, at least regionally), some of them competing, and nobody looked down on me. They were all super nice, chitchatted pretty much all the time, shared meals, gave tips, helped out etc. I was completely dyel when I started, and when I was putting the plates on for the bench press, there was always one of them around asking whether I need someone to spot.

There are assholes everywhere, but I made quite fortunate experiences with body builders.
>>
How to embarrass a bodybuilder in a social setting when he starts bragging and running his mouth: ask him what sports is he into. Watch as he mumbles some retarded answer like "I just watch football" or "I can't into sports because some [made up] injury.
>>
lol those commercials are cringworthy
>>
Literally every big dude I've ever met is friendly. It's the DYELs who are insecure and act like dicks (see OP)
>>
>>35163268
You workout for fun and go to school. If thats the majority of what you do, you got it easy.
>>
>>35164026
You have access to the Internet, you privileged fuck
>>
>>35162158
>stay mad
>takes the time to collect links to reference his butthurt
>thinks he cool over the internet
>>
>>35162158
What kind of person would come and make a generalized post like this? What does he seek to gain in hurting others, or making them question what they dedicate themselves too? I have noticed that many martial artists are cringey or overly confident, especially when they go to far to the weeb side and start interspersing their speech with martial arts and claiming that size doesnt matter, but many of them are humble hard working athletes too. For that matter, /fit/lit/ threads are always well thought out recommendations of fine books that are self-improving and interesting, and occupation threads show many professionals, and students that simply want to improve their body as well as their mind. I guess I just dont understand OP.
>>
>>35163067
hahhah i love this
cause its so fuckin true

>>35163268
bro its likely you recreationally lift weights . you dont "bodybuild" unless you eat 8 meals of chicken breast and rice with broccoli a day and training is your fucking life.
>>
>>35164183
Nice rant, you sure showed him how tough you are
>>
Being stronger than someone makes you literally, quantifiably better. That's why.
>>
OP is right

do olympic weightlifting instead.
>>
>>35163578
Either that or they say
>I'm not really into sports

You don't have to like team sports to be good looking, you dyel.

>>35162158
This thread is pretty dumb, seeing as all you're doing is going "Bodybuilders are dumb and narcissistic because they think they're better than me based on X characteristic alone", while ignoring the other characteristics that come with it (dedication, for one), and saying that you're better than them for no reason. Also, I guarantee literally any bodybuilder would kick your ass, martial arts ability can only take you so far, someone with 3 or more weight classes on you will destroy you.
Why are you on /fit/ if you hate weight lifting though? Are you just mad that you look like shit?
>>
>>35165045
Woah, I bet you having to say that entire paragraph felt like a cardio workout
>>
Quality thread
>>
>>35165045
You're second comment is akin to
>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>35165061
Good post my man, added a lot to the conversation.

>>35165141
That meme's been dead and unfunny for about a year now, good job not actually countering anything I said though.
>>
>>35165168
What conversation? It's just anons getting pissy over trivial shit that you could just ignore.
>>
>>35165210
It is, but if they're going to make a claim about bodybuilders being one thing, if they're not even going to try to back it up, it's just shitposting and should be removed.
>>
>>35165232
Your shitposting should be removed.
>>
File: shadowrx.png (599 KB, 1107x467) Image search: [Google]
shadowrx.png
599 KB, 1107x467
>>35164820
>>35163643

These are truth.
>>
>>35165259
You should remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>35165286
Still getting upset over nothing, huh?
>>
>>35165328
Still shitposting, huh?
>>
>>35165334
Desperately need that attention don't ya?
>>
>>35165399
You're the one who posted this thread, so not one to judge really.
>>
>>35162158

OP, why are you here? We don't come to /lgbt/ and shit all over your life choices.
>>
>>35165430
Still grabbing at straws I see? You shouldn't assume things.
>>
>>35162158
DESU only agerange 20-30 roiders are dicks and even then hardly all of them

>they look down on people who dont lift
No thats just you projecting your personal feelings of inferiority on them, telling yourself they look down on you while its actually you who look down on you
>they always tend to be narcistic asshats
Nah mostly they just lift weights and stay out of everyones business just like everyone else, thats just you making assumptions
>they believe women should be lining up
Again this is actually what you hope would happen to you if you got buff, but you dont get buff so you feel like youre missing out because others are buff
>muscles dont make you a demigod
True but a lean built body is closer to that goal then a potatoshaped couchdweller body (dadbod)
>they think they can kick someones ass cause they go to the gym
They will beat you up if you have no fighting training or experience, lifting doesnt teach you how to fight but neither does playing vidya and lifting makes you stronger then playing vidya does
>dont think there are decent weightlifters
I dont think you ever tried because youre insecurity towards lifters is making you prejudiced

You sound like a bittered human being OP
>>
>>35162158
>post about bodybuilder :post a pic of a synthol monster ...are you even trying ?
>>
>>35163302
Damn i would kill to have my boss have me check her out all the time
>>
>>35163302
How is that man allowed to be in a leading position if he interrupts his employees from productive work so that they can look at him naked? Sounds hilarious though.
>>
>>35168294
All my regional VP says about him is " god, he's got such a great body" He'll hit his 2 yr mark in March, I doubt they'll let him stick around after that. The VP is a rat faced wannabe ex frat boy so that's why he likes him, that and constant ass kissing...true blue yes man.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.