[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which alcohol has the least calories but gets you most drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: trashman.jpg (554 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
554 KB, 1000x667
Which alcohol has the least calories but gets you most drunk? I'm a functioning alcoholic who works in a high pressure sales environmnet. I need to be constantly tipsy, preferably drunk otherwise I suffer panic attacks. I can'r function without booze. So what's the alcohol that's most conductive to a low fat (not bothered bout brain damage or anything lik e that, only aesthetics) lifestyle? Please don't try to "convert" me, a sober life would just en up with me killing myself.
>>
>>35162128
Breh, you need legitimate medical/psychiatric help.

I'm not going to encourage your problem drinking.
>>
vodka most likely or everclear
>>
>>35162128
Clear spirits you degenerate
>>
>>35162128
Smoke pot instead
>>
>>35162149
This to be honest m8, get some help now even if you have to give up your job in the meantime. your mental and physical health has to come first. You can do it bro.
>>
>>35162152
>>35162161

I drink Red Label whiskey at the moment, though my favourite "form" of being drunk is a standard 8 can of kronenbourg 1664, but they're too fattening. I will not ddrink my spritis diluted though because the army don't and iluting spirits with coke or soda is just as damaging. Is vodka really that thinning?

>>35162175

No, pot makes you lazy and stupid.

>>35162196

Nah, can't give up.
>>
>>35162234

Doug Stanhope lost weight when he switched from beers to vodka sodas and all he does is walk his dogs and have loud fake arguments with his Bingo for exercise.

If it works for him, it can work for you.
>>
>>35162234
>No, pot makes you lazy and stupid
You realize how asinine this sounds coming from a "functioning" alcoholic right?
>>
File: tgvt.jpg (22 KB, 484x737) Image search: [Google]
tgvt.jpg
22 KB, 484x737
buzzball or mix rum and diet coke
>>
Try benzos or phenibut
You're doomed a life of drug dependence either way
>>
>>35162128
xanax, if youre gonna be a bitch
>>
>>35162149
This, but I know you have to want the change or it won't happen. I'd go with vodka, or Everclear and diet juice if you can handle it.
>>
>>35162234
Straight spirits without mixers.

Can of 5% alcohol and coke has same energy as 2x cans of coke for your reference. Although the way it's metabolized is calculated differently.
>>
File: 1445473060031.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1445473060031.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>35162161
>Calling someone a degenerate when they drink the classiest type of spirit
>>
>>35164205
>35164205
xanax gives you temp Alzheimers
>>
>>35162161
>>35162234
>>35164812
>>35164141
Clear liquor is for rich white women on a diet
>>
>>35162128
Clear spirits by far. I've found Bombay or Beafeaters gin to be best due to their pleasant aroma and decent price. However, drinking them cold and straight is rough even for a fan like myself, so mix them with club soda and lime to make it easier to drink.

If you must do beer, Natural Ice has the best calories to alcohol content of any widely available beer. I'm not sure on wines, but the drier the better would be best since there'd be less residual sugar.

>>35162149
But this for real, alcohol can be a temporary crutch in dire circumstances, but you can't make that shit a life habit, itll destroy you. You should seriously consider a life change to where you don't feel the need to self medicate to get through the day.

But what do I know, I'm self medicating with alcohol for my depression.
>>
>>35162128
Methanol is the alcohol with least calories in it.
>>
>>35162128

Quit that shitty job and all of its poisonous stress.

Become a gardener or something.
>>
Anon, you need to ask yourself if money and your job is so important that it's worth living a life so unbearable that you need to be anesthetized with neurotoxin sedatives at all times. Look at this from another angel. Also, kirtan kriya.
>>
>>35165866
DEVILISH
>>
Man up and learn to deal without alcohol, you giant pussy.
>>
never seen so many genuine replies from fit before, im proud of you bros on here.

i self medicate with dexamphetamine, you should try it. turns me from a lazy antisocial tard to a bright eyed social butterfly who cleans and cooks and does charity work.

you should try them
>>
File: raised_hand_shoulder_shrug.jpg (34 KB, 582x463) Image search: [Google]
raised_hand_shoulder_shrug.jpg
34 KB, 582x463
>>35162128
>worried about aesthetics
>alcoholism
Niggah what
>>
File: 1431631608758.jpg (2 MB, 832x2475) Image search: [Google]
1431631608758.jpg
2 MB, 832x2475
>>35162128
>>
>>35162234

whether or not weed makes someone stupid and lazy depends entirely on the person and the weed they smoke... i have more energy for working out and can push myself further if i've smoked first, and i don't have to push myself whereas i've never gotten drunk and wanted to work out or go for long walks etc

it also helps with things like playing guitar, concentrating on/getting absorbed in books, writing, and makes sex better... for me anyway

sorry it makes you lazy and stupid though, that's unfortunate since it's a zero calorie option...
>>
>>35162128
Cocaine literally exists for this purpose, OP
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.