[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 Hour Energy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 719410300012.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
719410300012.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
I just drank this shit ten minutes ago for the first time, and my heart is racing and I love it.

Question: how dangerous is this shit? How often can I drink it without developing an addiction? If I could drink it daily, I would, but I don't want to end up with a tolerance.

THANKS!
>>
>>35160924
Drink half now and the other half later, never exceeding one a day and occasionally going off it completely, and you'll be fine. Drink these things like water and you're asking for trouble. The idea that drinking more = more energy is a myth, demonstrable by the very yellow urine you'll see which is your body dumping the excess vitamins it didn't absorb and has no use for.
>>
Well. I can honestly say that you should try and cram as many of those bad boys down your throat and die a sad lonely little shit :)
>>
Not dangerous at all unless you have a heart condition or take a shitload of it.

Caffeine is great as a booster but don't use it too much or it lowers your baseline energy levels when you're not on it.
>>
>>35160989

Just out of curiosity, how many do you think one would need in order for it to be fatal?
>>
>>35162283
http://www.caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine

Fatal caffeine overdose calculator, by drink.
>>
>>35162283
Heads up though, you'll feel like total shit and possibly do some real damage before it's fatal. And by real shit I mean like nightmarish.

Caffeine overdose has to be one of the worst ways to go. It's like a panic attack x1000, existential terror gripping every fiber of your being with the fear of death and it's actually true as your heart races faster and faster while your veins and arteries constrict ever tighter, eventually bursting one by one until you eventually die.

No good.
>>
File: Fig.1Sandowat19.jpg (66 KB, 360x594) Image search: [Google]
Fig.1Sandowat19.jpg
66 KB, 360x594
It loses its potency by half like each time you take it, so the third time u take it, it'll be at like 1/4th its potency. Then it gets to a point where u don't even get a spike in energy.

Pic is Eugene sandow. Completely related u retard.
>>
>>35162283
Drinking more then 4, 5-hour energy shots in a day is letal as you have 24 hours in a day and drinking 5 means 25 hours, since this is not possible you'll die.
>>
>>35162747
What
>>
>>35164625
This. The numbers check out.
>>
shit ben drinking at least one a day for 3 years OP. Im addicted as fuck, my head starts thumping like a bitch if i try to go a day without one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.