[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/dMGYsC1Rm4k Thoughts on his strength? He lifted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: brocklesnar1.jpg (15 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
brocklesnar1.jpg
15 KB, 316x421
https://youtu.be/dMGYsC1Rm4k
Thoughts on his strength?
He lifted 500+ lbs on his shoulder then pushed it off like it was nothing? Is he genetically inclined to be this strong and its enhanced by the roids? Or is it all roids? Discuss.
>>
>>35158176
Of course it's both.
>>
If you think Lesnar is "all roids" I don't know what to tell you bro, he is a literal freak of nature. He would be even without them, he was throwing around motherfuckers like nothing as a skelly amateur wrestler in his teens.
>>
>>35158176
The guy's like 300 lbs of muscle
>>
>>35158176
>believing WWE billed weights
the big show would be dwarfed by Brian Shaw who's apparently 100lbs lighter
>>
>>35158176
>Is he genetically inclined to be this strong and its enhanced by the roids?
This idea that you're genetically inclined to be strong OR you're enhanced by roids is a complete fallacy. The strongest people---Brock Lesnar being one of them---are both genetic freaks and abusing massive amounts of roids.

The average person who does a cycle (or ten) of steroids is more likely to end up like the dyel lanklet from yesterday's reverse fake natty thread. You need to be one in a thousand genetically to be anything like Brock.
>>
Worst tattoo ever.
>>
wrestling is gay af senpai
>>
File: tumblr_nho98u6fNm1sbzhteo1_400.gif (1 MB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nho98u6fNm1sbzhteo1_400.gif
1 MB, 367x206
>>35160714
Wrestling > other sports
>>
>casually picking up lil' naitch with one arm

jesus christ
>>
>>35158176
He does alot of roids and is naturally big. He has a huge frame. look at the size of his head. his skull is twice the size of a normal humans.
>>
>>35158176
finally someone with my build man...I'm barrel chested and my hips so up so high my torso looks super short and my chest is so broad.If I juice maybe I could look decent.
>>
File: 0EeSvRE.gif (2 MB, 404x303) Image search: [Google]
0EeSvRE.gif
2 MB, 404x303
>>35160794
>"Pro"wrestling
>sport

pick one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.