[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything worse for you than a calzone? Why do my fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: o[1].jpg (149 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o[1].jpg
149 KB, 1000x750
Is there anything worse for you than a calzone?
Why do my fat friends think this is an acceptable and balanced dinner, especially with a side of pasta?
>>
Fucking Delicious m8
>>
ive never seen anyone eat any side with a calzone. to be fair im in germany not in fattyland
>>
>>35158056
Fast food in general is not good
>>
you don't want to get big do you
>>
>>35158056
Calzones are fantastic. God tier bulking food.

I usually get spinach + ricotta + feta and maybe add some bacon if I'm in the mood.
>>
>>35158102
But its macros are garbage FOR YOU
>>
>>35158118
>all carbs and saturated fat
>low protein to calorie ratio
Your retarded
>>
>Calzone with a side of pasta
Fucking 'murricans man, that's why you are all obese.
A calzone is basically a folded pizza, why do you need to eat some pasta with it?
>>
>>35158581
I'm American and my waist is 25 inches. Not ALL Americans are obese, only about 1/3. All inclusive language like that shows you're not realty putting any thought behind what you say and talking more out of your ass. Not defending fat Americans, but you're making yourself look like an idiot/ass
>>
>>35158608
>my waist is 25 inches
Bullshit. You're either 4'8" or lying. Post pics
>>
>>35158608

>only 1/3
>only
>>
>>35158608
1/3 of the entire population being obese is quite a lot. Especially when you factor in 1/3 of it being overweight

jesus fucking christ man, how does this even happen..what a disgrace of a super power
>>
>>35158645
What is post-scarcity

The entire world is going to be like that when they reach our level of standard of living. It's just human nature to be a lazy fatass
>>
>>35158654
there are plenty of countries with higher standards of living who manage to not have that many fatties, us isn't top of standards of living in any ranking
>>
>>35158654
>it's human nature to be a fat ass like me
Whatever helps you to sleep and night freindo
>>
>>35158118
>Calzones
I'm sure you don't care, the plural is "Calzoni" anyway
>>35158581
As Italian I'm astonished how much carbs (pizza co., pasta) merkins are able to eat. I would never consider to eat pizza (or worse, a calzone) alongside with some pasta. That's pretty inane. I could throw up just thinking about that.
>>35158608
>Not ALL Americans are obese, only about 1/3
>http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
>Percent of adults age 20 years and over who are obese: 35.1% (2011-2012)
>Percent of adults age 20 years and over who are overweight, including obesity: 69.0% (2011-2012)

>age 20 years
>69% overweight
>35.1% obese
What the fuck man.

>Percent of adolescents age 12-19 years who are obese: 20.5% (2011-2012)
>Percent of children age 6-11 years who are obese: 17.7% (2011-2012)
>Percent of children age 2-5 years who are obese: 8.4% (2011-2012)
Damn, even toddlers have a chance to be obese.

>>35158654
>The entire world is going to be like that
>post-scarcity
>our level
Jesus Christ, that's utter bullshit. "Our level", lol.
>>
>>35158654

>america
>high standard of living

you can only pick one while you sit in your shit tier house that gets BTFO by any decent hurricane fatty.
>>
>>35158681
>I could throw up just thinking about that.
thats cause every italian is a skinny dyel
>>
>>35158056
Why would a fat person think anything they eat is good? If I was fat I would be questioning my entire diet. Obviously it can't be good if it's making you fat.
>>
Calzone is as good as a pizza pretty much.
>>
>>35158654
>our standard of living
>no free health care
I don't want to go down to the same level as you
>>
>>35158056
this is like a folded pizza, right?
>>
>>35158608
25 inches sounds very skeletal unless you're a female or an extreme manlet
>>
It's delicious but why the fuck would someone eat it with pasta, it's like eating pasta with bread, insane amount of carbs
>>
>>35158645
The post wasn't arguing over obesity, quite clearly its a problem. The post is commenting on all inclusive language, example saying "all" of this or "everytime", as if to assume something is 100% when it isn't(nothings truly 100% by laws of science). This kind of language used in arguements quickly angers people because its illogical, you have to be realistic and consider thar a true 100% likely doesn't even exist.
In general all inclusive langauge just shows a you didn't really think about what you typed/said before you spewed it into the public. It shows you don't think empirically or realistically.
Fat is really irrelevant to it, all kinds of people make the mistake of using all inclusive language, such as yourself.
>>
>>35158730
>as bad
FTFY
>>
>GOT TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG

YOU FUCKING CUKS, 5% whatever it takes
>>
>>35158056
cause theyre fat
>>
>>35158608
LONDON!!!
>>
>>35158812
I suggest you to drop the fedora when you read.
There is a thing called hyperbole used in all languages.
Of course not ALL americans are fat, it's an exaggeration used to underline the absurdity of eating a calzone with a side of pasta.
>>
regular pizza is like a calzone except better desu
>>
File: burrito-dos-toros.jpg (66 KB, 555x370) Image search: [Google]
burrito-dos-toros.jpg
66 KB, 555x370
When i wanna eat dirty i go for a nice, fat burrito. Something that'll make me feel like a dirty fucking animal after i'm done.

I'm not talking about Chipotle, fuck that border line McDonalds shit.

I'm talking west coast burrito (though i'm living in NYC now, they can still be found if you know where to look.
>>
>>35159281
>hating on Chipotle
Even /ck/ agrees they're really good. Stop being such a food neckbeard
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.