[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no water because pipe busted in neighborhood >no bottle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: mygod.jpg (48 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
mygod.jpg
48 KB, 400x343
>no water because pipe busted in neighborhood
>no bottle water
>nothing with ade
>no juice
>no milk
>no one went fucking grocery shopping this month
>only thing left is soda
>almost hit the 90 hour limit for not having water
>drink 3 cokes to rehydrate
It was nice knowing you /fit/. I'll be lifting with zyzz soon.
>>
Drink your own blood, cum and piss. Don't let things go to waste.
>>
>>35157926

jesus christ go to the fucking store
>>
literally just walk to a diff neighborhood, or find a water fountain
>>
>>35157947
This

Honestly op what are you fucking 12?
>>
>>35157962
No moneyz.
>>
>>35158132
You have no money for a bottle of water?
>>
>>35157926
>No one went fucking grocery shopping this month

Well shit, best to lie down and die then, isn't it? How old are you, guy?
>>
>1 gallon of water is 88 cents at walmart
>refill a 5 gallon container for $1.25
You can literally find that amount of money on the ground on the walk to the store
>>
>>35157926
Wow I would have dranken the soda after maybe 3 hours
>implying this is real
>>
>>35158132
Are you seriously underage b&? Also your hot water heater should still have water in it if you really need water that badly.
>>
>>35157926
you're going to die if you don't steal someones water.
>>
>>35157926
Just drink from one of your piss jugs you little shit.
>>
>>35157926
Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
What does it say about you when you've been doing this chan thing for so long you can't tell when people are trolling or being stupid?
>>
>>35157926
Well I would call shit like social services, the red Cross, and local charities and say "hey my household hasn't had water for like 4 days and we're gonna fucking die".

I would also call the local water authority and complain.
>>
>go to fast food place
>"could I have a cup of water my neighborhoods water is done and I'm thirsty as hell"
>drink water

Are you retarded OP?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.