[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything I can do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>17
>5'4
>125 lbs
What the fuck do I do /fit/?
>>
Suicide, sorry
>>
I'd become a priest or something because you aren't going to attract anything any time soon
>>
>>35153690
This actually solid advice. OP could get settle for church pussy
>>
>>35153641
Go to college and let the 5'8" manlets have some healthy perspective
>>
>>35153641
Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>35153641
Join the circus.
>>
Come back in a year.
>>
File: 1446655806095.jpg (54 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
1446655806095.jpg
54 KB, 700x472
I bet $100 dollars that this little faggot is going to surpass my 67.5 inches within the next near
>>
File: 1435622206655.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435622206655.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>35153641
Same exact stats, OP. If i'm still at this height by 20, i am going to suicide desu desu
>>
>>35153641
I have a buddy who's that short and thin, and he's one of the coolest guys I know.

Just develop an original personality and stop giving a shit about things you can't change.
>>
>>35153641
You're only 17 so I'm going to be real here, the whole manlet thing is a stupid meme and nobody actually gives two shits. Become muscular if you want but don't do it because you think it will make you more attractive to girls. No matter what you are, tall, short, skinny, swole, chubby, fat, hairy, whatever, I can almost guarantee that's what some girls prefer, kind of a tangent but I know more girls who aren't into cut dudes than girls who are.

Anyway do what you want and what makes you happy and don't worry about your height.
>>
why does /fit/ get so many underage posters?
>>
>>35154061
At least if that's what you're asking about, otherwise, read the sticky if you want to put on muscle, SS+GOMAD is actually legit just make sure you read about both so you understand not to drink an actual gallon of milk a day, and there's like shin surgery or something that can make you taller if you really want.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.