[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mentally /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Main_Title.jpg (289 KB, 799x547) Image search: [Google]
Main_Title.jpg
289 KB, 799x547
This show will do more for your mental health than you could possibly expect. You're welcome.

Lifelong bro-crush on Elijah from now on (which was cemented with Into the Woods)
>>
>>35153199
this show always helped me get to sleep so I could see that I guess
>>
this show is pretty great desu senpai i watched it when i was super loser mode
>>
>>35153199
Considering rewatching it rn. Watched all of it and would recommend it. Any other shows that are similar?
>>
>>35153304
i dont think any that focus on depression unfortunately.
>>
>bro-crush
>likes shit show
consider offing yourself
>>
I love Wilfred. Glad they used the original dude ATLEAST
>>
>>35153337
Try bottling up that homosexuality and little man syndrome a little more, friend. It's starting to show
>>
>>35153199
>considereds a Woods show goat
Kekels n shit.
>>
>>35153356
brah if you want to fuck someone as ugly and talentless as elijah, let the world know. jus b urself, manlet.
>>
>>35153304
I get the same depressed vibe from BoJack Horseman, and it's a great show I would def reccomend
>>
>>35153384
Fucking hate horses for some reason so I will never watch it but good look f@m
>>
>>35153487
Not who you're replying to but seriously watch it.

Funny up-front jokes and background jokes (gun store right next to a childrens daycare)

Bojack makes me wanna be a better person
>>
>>35153199
Was instantly one of my favorite shows, love it. Helped me when I was in a bad rut recently.

>>35153304
Shows about depression?

Try Peep Show. God-tier in my opinion, favorite TV show hands down.
>>
File: itsaysyouregay.jpg (113 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
itsaysyouregay.jpg
113 KB, 720x691
>>35153356
oh the irony
>>
>>35153747
I put off watching it forever, and bow it's honestly my favourite tv show of all time.

Its got a similar style of delivery to the early season of Arrested Development in many ways, but is so much better. The theme of how everyone's kind of shitty at least a little, and though you can change it a bit and cover it up, it will always come back in some other from. But still, there's always some reason to keep going and that's just fine, but it'll never be great.

Whenever I watch the last episode of season one I mist up a bit at the closing scene, straight up lay on my couch feeling dead for a ln hour the first time.

"Thanks mister, you're my hero!"

"Huh."
>>
>>35153199
It's really intense how much I connect with Ryan and his Wilfred like fuck senpai. It's a comfy show I guess and I enjoy it but it makes me anxious at the same time
>>
>>35153860
Why anxious?
>>
>>35153876
Not him, but it reinforced my fears that I'm actually nuts and worth institutionalizing.
>>
>>35153898
Lel. Fair enough. I guess it would be much different watching from a psychotic perspective rather than just depressed
>>
really didn't like the 4th season but the rest was gr8
>>
>>35153304
bebop
>>
>>35153898
Mr Robot would probably push you over the edge
>>
>>35153876
Yeah, not only this>>35153898 but also I spent most of my time in college before I dropped out smoking weed and getting drunk 24/7 and avoiding other people/responsibilities while at the same time rationalizing that I'm not a loser/bad person even though I was constantly self-sabotaging but its like I could never turn it off. Idk its really hard to explain but yeah, this show hits some chord in me that is both really comforting and really unsettling at the same time
>>
>Lifelong bro-crush on Elijah

i like that he dresses like a serial killer IRL
>>
I actually just finished this show last week, best series I've watched in a while. I like how its about depression in a lonely crazy guy way rather than a whiny bitch attention-getting way. Also I love Elijah's sweet hobbit bod :)))
>>
The first couple of seasons of Community were my depression go-to, slightly uplifting but in a "we're all fucked anyway" way.
I watched Daria way after it came out and that messed with my feels too.
>>
>>35154043
If I have feels, Archer helps fix that for me.

If we're just talking TV shows here.
>>
File: mrrobot.jpg (313 KB, 960x593) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot.jpg
313 KB, 960x593
Mr. Robot. It's really good and comforting in a weird way. I also always have a hard on for Rami Malek
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1000x500
I'd like to think that a lot of you guys are really fucked up mentally, like Patrick Bateman. Fit, self conscious about what others think, you can somewhat act normal even though deep down you have the urge to act like you act on 4chan. And with short tempers, specifically the manlets on that one. Also recently I have felt the urge to tell several women "you're a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, then play around with your blood"
>>
>>35154646
That jaw line tho
>>
File: STw8pdb.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
STw8pdb.png
345 KB, 498x568
>haven't seen any of season 3 yet
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.