[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last couple of days my eyelids and lip have been twitching randomly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: think.jpg (23 KB, 455x294) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
23 KB, 455x294
last couple of days my eyelids and lip have been twitching randomly throughout the day

what is fits diagnosis
>>
>>35149927
Stop sucking clit.
>>
File: 1442781295352.jpg (15 KB, 251x275) Image search: [Google]
1442781295352.jpg
15 KB, 251x275
>>35149948
*I mean dick
>>
>>35149927
It's twitching: it happens.

Been sleeping poorly? Added or subtracted caffeine from your life? Been stressed? Been exerting muscles harder than normal?

All those and a lot more can cause twitching, and it's almost always harmless, and can last for even a week or so.
>>
>>35150025
been lifting like crazy lately, went from 2 days per week to ~6 days per week

made mad strength gains

upped protein significantly too
>>
>>35149960
Med student here, you probably experiencing "tic", something may have damaged your facial a nerve, a inflammatian, herpes... If it wont stop, go see a doctor, you don't want it to get worse
>>
Lack of efficient sleep, or caffeine overload.
>>
>>35150044
>med student

Requesting the Mt stupid chart
>>
Being human

Several existing cures
>>
>tfw you will never be Chris Brown

Feels bad man.
>>
>>35150041
There ya go.
>>
Potassium deficiency, eat a banana
>>
i developed an eye twitch a few years ago and was worried about it at first. Nowadays it can happen on either of my eyes and it rarely comes and often quickly goes.

I just live with it it isn't that bothersome any more.
>>
magnesium deficiency
>>
>>35150141
doubt it, i get 400mg per day just from supplement
>>
I just got over a weird eye twitch that lasted about a week. Whenever I closed my left eye for even like two seconds my bottom eyelid would kind of spazz out. I think I was drinking more coffee than usual for a few weeks when it happened but I'm not sure if that's what caused it.
>>
>>35150025
Sleep & stress issue. Relax and sleep. It'll go away.
>>
>>35150044
You should study more. Also might have an icepick in his frontal lobe......derrrrr
>>
Going to use this thread to ask a question about something strange that happened to me while working out after a week. The past couple days while I was working out I noticed what sounded like air being pushed up from my chest. It sounded and felt like it was in my upper chest and throat. I would do a workout or stretch that involved twisting my torso and I would hear & feel that air being forced from my lungs or wherever the hell it is. I even held my breath and it was still happening.
>>
>>35151574
What does /fit/ think that is?
>>
>>35149927
happened to me too, lasted a month maybe, went away without me even realizing it
>>
>>35151574
I noticed this a while ago as well.

Check this out nigga; it's just air being squeezed out of your lungs like water being rung out of a towel because of the twisting motion.

No big, totally normal.
>>
>>35149927

Super-AIDS
>>
>>35149927
it's probably a deficiency
>>
>>35151574
Feel you bro, have the same shit, whenever i just rotate the upper part of my body, like keeping my hipps steady and just wigling around i feel the air getting pumped in&out off my lungs, its no worries
>>
>>35149927
You're tired or stressed. Perhaps ever caffeinated. Drop caffeine, sleep better and mindful meditation. Not uncommon but deal with your shit.
>>
>>35151938
>>35151832
Still weird. Good to know it's common tho. thanks
>>
>>35149927
Sleep moar, and try getting more magnesium.
>>
My left eyelid twitches when I haven't had enough sleep or I'm stressed at work. Or those plus the fact I've been lifting alot more.

I thought I had a stroke, but its happened twice and both those times I had been working, lifting and only having 4-5 hours sleep for like 4 consecutive nights.
>>
>>35151945
I have epilepsy and I've asked why this happens. Basically you're not taking care of your body. Cut caffeine, too much sugar and get more than 7 hours of sleep a night. You'll also think better, Worth it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.