[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is superhero shredding worth it? I'm looking for a complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Superhero Shredding.png (227 KB, 1214x829) Image search: [Google]
Superhero Shredding.png
227 KB, 1214x829
Is superhero shredding worth it? I'm looking for a complete package that will give me all the instructions to go Thor mode.
>>
>>35148167

How about I save you all that money by telling you to read the sticky?
>>
>>35148182
The sticky is shit. It only has the barest basics
>>
I'll give it to you for free:
Use anabolic steroids and eat good.
>>
>>35148167
OP wants to look like the pic related, guys on juice and photoshop.
You'll never look like that, the guy in the pic doesn't look like that.
>>
You can get the same results on your own without paying for all the fancy books that will probably misguide you.
>>
It's just gonna be generic bullshit with a hint of bro science that can be found on the internet, don't waste your money.
>>
>>35148167
I'll bet my soul that is just a guide to a fucking brosplit and diet plan where is tells you to eat oats, chicken and broccoli.

Lifting is not rocket science. There is no magical super muscle building routines. You only need to lift heavy and progressive overload.

Faggot.
>>
>>35148167

You could buy Whey with all that cash. I don't get why people spend money on this shit. Just get a training program for beginners off bodybuilding.com and stick to it. Get the "myfitnesspal" app and track your caloric and protein intake and you're set.
>>
File: 1443124289374.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1443124289374.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>>35148224
>judges people who buy lifting routines
>buys whey protein
>>
>>35148237

>not consuming the powdered jew to maximize your gains
>>
>>35148266
>buying the waste product of the dairy industry
>not eating real food
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.