[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only people who give a shit about bodybuilding competitions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mirin.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
mirin.gif
2 MB, 300x225
The only people who give a shit about bodybuilding competitions are men and other bodybuilders.

They're basically beauty pageants for men. Straight men don't really give a shit about beauty pageants, why would straight women give a shit about bodybuilding competitions?

>inb4 implying they lift for grills

pic related: The only thing that can refute my claim. Although Stacey Thompson is also a bodybuilder, so technically she falls under "men and other bodybuilders"
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>
>>35146200
This is the least feelsy diary entry I think I have ever read.

Well done anon.

>that's nice Deary
>>
BB is strictly to impress other dudes who are BBs
>>
" Basic bitches you prey on can't even see cuts, for them, as long as you don't have a gut, you have abs. And you might think veins make you look jacked, but to girls, they just think you look like a squeezed ballsack. The only people who care about being 6% bodyfat are dudes"

- Dom
>>
>>35146365

>Hot bodybuilding movie star

K, find me a picture of another bodybuilder from that era.
>>
>>35146365
>tfw a qt will never bite her lips while eye fucking you through out the conversation.
>>
>>35146200
you are now aware she was not miring him, she was getting emotional at the sad story the guy was telling her

i actually feel a bit sorry for her

>interview overcompensating manlet because you're told to
>he tells you a story
>because you're a woman you get emotional and hold back a tear by biting your lip
>"guys who lift" and manlets all over the internet misinterpret it as a mire
>now everyone thinks you wanted that guys dick
>>
File: 220844-zyzz.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
220844-zyzz.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>>35146540
>>
>>35146890
>Autism detected
>>
>>35146896
Lol zyzz was a dyel anime loving manlet. Try again
>>
>>35146200
holy shit she's cumming just from looking at him!
>>
>>35147573
how the fuck is 6'2 a manlet
>>
>>35147670
>>35146200
No newfags she's emotional because he's talking about his brother who committed suicide earlier in life
>>
>>35146890
>>35151024
>Implying
Look at the entire interview. Both before and after he mentions that she's breathing heavily, laughing at everything he says, biting her lip etc.

You virgins literally couldn't recognize a woman in heat if she started creaming herself in front of you.
>>
>>35151072
>>35151024
No she was sad bcus guy's sister died in a car accident
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.