[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I've been on here for a while but I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Hey /fit/ I've been on here for a while but I've never seen anyone mention German Volume Training. What do you guys think of it? Supposed to be good for building mass.
>>
>>35145873
Just do Sheiko
>>
German volume training is a great way to make even the most dedicated lifters get bored enough to quit the gym.
>>
>>35145873
It works. It's just the antithesis of the /fit/ lifting philosophy.
>>
>>35145873

You have to have a lot of time to spend at the gym.
>>
>>35145873
Like most German creations it functions well, but feels suspiciously like a second job.
>>
>>35145873
It works, but its really fucking hard, and it works best on people who are using PEDs.
>>
Interesting.
>>
Would be more inclined to run a Sheiko cycle than GVT desu. Both should only be used once your lifts are at least pushing an advanced stage.
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (89 KB, 332x459) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler.jpg
89 KB, 332x459
>>35145873
You grow fast, then you overextend your capabilities and lose all your gains overnight. I tried it in the 30s and 40s.
>>
I'd heard it was the best way to pack on muscle. It doesn't take that long per workout, less than an hour.
>>
>>35145873
You have my attention
>>
>>35145873
>I've never seen anyone mention German Volume Training
>I've been here for awhile

no you haven't
>>
It's good, you'll have DOMS in places you haven't felt in years (due to it working different groups of muscle fibers) but it'll wreck your metaphorical anus. It's grueling if you do it right, especially if you limit rests between sets as recommended. Try it out, if it's nor for you go back or try something new, that's how we learn
>>
>>35145873
nigger we mention it all the time. just no one has any idea what it is. seems to have so many variations and no one's written a book on it
>>
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13.htm
Is this an accurate breakdown of GVT? Or is there a better source someone can provide?
>>
>>35150506
underrated
>>
>>35150575
>lording over the time you spent on /fit/
>>
>>35154425
Looking at the article I'd say only do the program it recommends for a month. Maybe month on, month off, do something simpler.
Skip the B exercises if you're not juicing.
>>
>>35147941
Underrated post, fucking kek.
>>
>>35150506
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.