[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the whole roided up, muzzing culture run it's course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: stereo.jpg (104 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
stereo.jpg
104 KB, 600x450
Has the whole roided up, muzzing culture run it's course /fit/?

I used to think pic related was cool but now I inwardly cringe at how dated, douchebaggy and tryhard the whole short shorts+bumbag+roids combo looks. The Zyzz pose is just the icing on the cake lol.
>>
>>35145721

I thought that stuff was cool when Zyzz was around doing it but after he died I didn't really pay attention to it anymore.

It was just different when Zyzz was doing it for some reason you know what I mean?
>>
It died with Zyzz, now the only people even trying it are those who copy/imitate like Jeff, that Freeze guy and a couple others. Even pectoralbrah doesn't bother with it anymore and just tries to boost his company n shit off his dead brothers fame, but I don't even think he does any of the shit he used to with the aesthetics crew
>>
yea, most people trying to look or act like zyzz look just ridiculous
same goes with his haircut, looks like shit on 99% of the people
>>
>>35145795
He's over 30 years old now in all fairness
>>
Zyzz imitators are bretty tragic.
>>
File: 1431050950096.jpg (488 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1431050950096.jpg
488 KB, 900x900
What did everybody at these things look like before Zyzz?

DYELs and singlets?
>>
File: zyzz..jpg (168 KB, 1222x183) Image search: [Google]
zyzz..jpg
168 KB, 1222x183
Hardly anyone does the pose right.
Also, Zyzz was the only interesting guy who made the crew fun. Supaturk, Chestbrah, Babolimp and the others are boring as fuck, just lift, party and that's it.

No girls, no mires, no trolling, nothing.

I'm glad that Zyzz inspired people to lift and go out, tho. Even if some just became douches.
>>
File: zyzz shorts.jpg (29 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
zyzz shorts.jpg
29 KB, 375x500
>>
>>35146621
I wonder how many people he killed by inspiring them to take steroids.
>>
>>35146655
Well like he said.

Get big or die mirin'.
>>
File: crew.jpg (69 KB, 720x401) Image search: [Google]
crew.jpg
69 KB, 720x401
>>35145721
>>35145764
It's overdone as fuck, yeah. It never looks cool when anyone else does it.

>>35146621
Babo and supaturk were pretty cool dudes. Chestbrah was a faggot back then but he is more humble now, plus I can't help but feel sorry for him
>>
>>35146602
Go back to funnyjunk faggot
>>
>>35145721

Zyzz was always a meme.

Please tell me none you legitimately thought he was cool, he is the height of douchbaggery, he fucked easy sluts, wasted his life pursuing a shallow lifestyle and died in a sauna because of it.

He was human trash and nothing of value was lost when he died.
>>
>>35145721
Why is it always muslims that do this?
>>
im starting to like the viking look

hairy, manly and swole as fuck
>>
>>35145721
>I used to think pic related was cool
lol
>>
>>35146762
Because Australian wogs have less culture than real Australians so they feel displaced and have to imitate other people to fit in.
>>
>>35146727
Jesus they look like complete faggots. I know /fit/ loves zyzz but his style was literally homosexual
>>
File: índice (2).jpg (6 KB, 150x273) Image search: [Google]
índice (2).jpg
6 KB, 150x273
>>35146655
He never advocated them, steroids are a personal choice just like smoking.

>>35146739
Zyzz was a character which Aziz played. At the beginning he just lifted for girls and trolled. After getting noticed and seeing some people looking up to him he became more serious and started spreading positivity as well as inspiring more people. In real life he was a very bright boy and a nice guy.

He had a bigger impact than most of the fitness models and bodybuilders who're shallow as fuck, just contests and training.
>>
>>35146853
It's actually nice to see people can separate the character of who he played from who he was.

The thing is that character also has it's detractors who want to believe he's who they think he is to feel better about themselves.

You look at the marks Zyzz got in school and you can see he wasn't some meathead, though he disliked after a long time that people would always talk to him as the character Zyzz and expect him to act like that forever, particularly the "come at me bro" talk.
>>
>>35145721
Dude, it's been over for years. The modern version is the autistic "nice guy" internet lifter who spouts memes irl, laughs about people who don't squat and is still shy and gentle around girls even though he benches like a ton.

tl;dr: It's over, watch fitness youtubers for information about what's in right now
>>
>>35146853
Protip: Most people don't even know who or what Zyzz was. Just your run of the mill autist meme idol.
>>
>>35146762

They don't get on the piss because it's haram, pills only.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.