[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUTTING SUPPLEMENTS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: picture-1.png (214 KB, 432x327) Image search: [Google]
picture-1.png
214 KB, 432x327
How do I create a cutting supplement stack? My budget is kinda low (no money for a fat burner), I'm thinking of taking caffeine, yohimbine HCL and green tea extract. What does /fit take when cutting? And what do you recommend?
>>
File: Quad on YOHIMBINE.png (431 KB, 1256x4232) Image search: [Google]
Quad on YOHIMBINE.png
431 KB, 1256x4232
>>35145404
I would do yohimbine but it's illegal here. I might try to order it online and see if it gets through though.

You don't really need anything desu senpai. diet + cardio is enough
>>
>>35145415
So Yohimbine is really effective, but not when you've eaten carbs (insulin spike)? And a combining it with caffeine is also good?
>>
CLA is decent too. Really all you need are the 3 things you already mentioned.
>>
>>35145444
Is green tea worth it? I've never tried it, what are your opinions?
>>
>>35145443
>Yohimbine HCL stacked with anhydrous caffeine.

No hunger period. Make sure its the yohimbine hcl though.
>>
File: PrimaForce-yohimbine-800x800.jpg (191 KB, 1064x800) Image search: [Google]
PrimaForce-yohimbine-800x800.jpg
191 KB, 1064x800
>>35145462
Like these two?
>>
>>35145459
Yeah it's not bad, stacked with everything else gives an ok boost to fat loss.

But really all you need is a good diet and cardio, in the end that's what really matters. If you don't have these 2, don't bother supplementing anything for fat loss because it won't happen. Supplements are just that: to supplement, or enhance, your regular routine.
>>
>>35145532
That yohimbine is inexpensive on bb.com too, works well enough. And if you take a pre workout, don't take extra caffeine unless you want to say RIP to your CNS
>>
>>35145532
Look good.
>>
>>35145404
Educate a pleb: What is Yohimbine HCl and how does it differ from Yohimbe?
>>
>>35145559
Relax man :D I know that DIET and workouts must be on point. Trust me, mine are. I'll be doing Jim Stopanni's Shortcut to Shred program, it has cardio acceleration between the sets. I want some supps just to bump things a little and give me an energy boost. And also, because I'm on a low budget I don't want to give tons of money for PWOs and/or fat burners, I wanted to create a cheap stack of some main ingredients. Thanks for all the feedback mates. May you be blessed with sick gainz and mad cutz :)
>>
>>35145580
Yohimbe is the trea from which contains Yohimbine. Yohimbine HCL is a synthetic alternative, which does not contain other bullshit from a tree, it's just the needed ingredient.
>>
>>35145580
you mean HCL vs Bark? HCL is 10x more potent.
>>
>>35145415
>I would do yohimbine but it's illegal here.
Same here. I would try it, if i knew for sure that it has an effect though.
So far i've only heard that men use it. Does it work just as well for women too?
>>
>>35145717
It does work for women. Do your research on what happens if customs seize it. Depending on your country the fine might be quite big (100e).
>>
What are the side effects of Yohimbine? Can you just stop taking it?
>>
File: image.png (350 KB, 677x850) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 677x850
I was memeing real hard one day and bought pic related. Didn't expect much more than a bottle of meme pills. Was actually amazing. Great stack. Took while doing intermittent fasting. Tons of energy, lost like 12 lbs in a month tbqh
>>
Cigarettes
>>
File: lipodrene-label.jpg (46 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
lipodrene-label.jpg
46 KB, 300x449
Look into Lipodrene with Ephedra
>>
Current skinnyfat here. I was thinking of buying yohimbine, but I'm currently lifting early in the morning because the gym is empty. How could I combine lifting at 7/8 am with IF?
>>
>>35145717
You could try Synephrine and caffeine tabs. It is basically a legal EC stack. Of course it won't be as effective
>>
>>35147328
bump
>>
EPHEDRINE OR GO HOME
EC STACK
>>
Could you combine EC stack + Yohimbine HCL? Health risks? Side effects?
Better to just grab DNP and prepare for a shredded death?
>>
>>35145415
Just order it online and see if it gets trough customs.
I received my order yesterday from the us yesterday and i live in the part of Europe where it's illegal.
Worst case scenario will be that you lose your investment, but if you're going to cry about losing 20 bucks then you're not worthy of the mighty Yohimbe .
>>
>>35147328
bump again. Any advice?
>>
>>35147328
You should start eating at least 6 hours after you wake up for IF.
i used to start eating at 14:00 and now i start eating at 18:00.
Just stay hydrated and make sure you receive your daily neccessary caloric intake in the right ratio.
>>
File: 1442917139703.png (338 KB, 450x413) Image search: [Google]
1442917139703.png
338 KB, 450x413
>>35145404
Guess this is as good a thread as any to ask this:

Been bulkan for about 6 months now. Ready to cut, but I don't know what kind of protein I should be taking. I was drinking a Whey Protein shake every day as a meal supplement. Looking to do the same while cutting, but a friend of mine commented on how the stuff I was drinking was mainly to put on weight instead of losing it.

Any recommendations? Preferably something I could find easily in GNC since a buddy of mine gave me a 50 dollar GNC giftcard for my birthday a few weeks back.
>>
>>35149263
There was a study done on whey vs casein. Guys doing casein lost more bodyfat than the guys on whey. Take it with a grain of salt though.
>>
>>35147328
>IF

fad diet. Many of these are centered around carb vs fat balance, others are about a specific piece of food. As you should know, there is no evidence that any of these are better than others. If you believe in these diets, go do them, just remember that in the end, it’s about persistence, patience, protein and calories. If your diet of choice gets these 4 right, it will work. If not, it wont.
>>
>>35149402
Thanks for the advice. Any particular brand? Or does it not matter?
>>
>>35149451
I buy star nutrition or optimum nutrition but for no specific reason. I don't think it matters at all
>>
>>35149478
Cool. Thanks again. I'll pick some up from GNC later today.
>>
>>35146883
>50% FACT
>50% MAGIC
>100% RESULTS
Top kek
>>
Is it okay to take yohimbine and do LISS in the morning, and then do HIIT later in the day?
>>
>>35149416
IF because yohimbine should be taken while fasted, not because it is a magical diet that will have better results than a regular diet with caloric deficit.
>>
I take modafinil pretty much everyday due to muh condishuns. Can I take yohimbe with it or will it cause my heart to become kil?
>>
File: progress.jpg (44 KB, 738x586) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
44 KB, 738x586
>>35145404

First off I have included progress pics from 205lbs to 180lbs, because I have actual experience and results. My max weight was 245lbs, and I am currently ~176lbs.

The most simple advice I can give you is that if you can purchase it legally OTC in US/EU then it is either placebo or lmao tier.

The best protocol I can suggest for cutting is 30 days Clenbuterol @ 80mcg/day followed by T3 @ 50mcg/day for 30 days. Continue cycling as needed. Both have different mechanisms of action so taking 30 days off gives time for your receptors to recover.

Both of these substances are powerful pharma grade medicine that actually do shit, not hocus pocus rainforest herbs that no one has even studied. They do not need to be "stacked" with anything; however if you are going to stack then use Caffeine with the Clen and Yohimbine HCL with the T3, you can research your own dosages because I am not actually recommending them.

The problem with Ephedrine is that Clenbuterol has the exact same mechanism of action (B2 agonist), but Clen is more powerful and has less stim side effects; Clen is just hands down better no reason to bother with Ephedrine.

The problem with Yohimbine HCL is that the recommended dosages are insane, its most commonly sold in 2.5mg tabs and 20mg is a fuckton. I would equate it with 600-800mg of caffeine, its extremely uncomfortable and a pain in the ass to take. On top of that because Yo HCL is a A2 antagonist it is really only effective during fasted cardio, its just hard for people to use it effectively.

DNP Is effective, I dont recommend it for various reasons which I wont go into here. Do plenty of research before using.

Everything else I did not address here is complete and utter bullshit do not waste your time.

>>35146965
>Look into Lipodrene with Ephedra

NEVER take blended bullshit like this, never take unpurified Ephedra/Yohimbe alkaloids.

Jesus fuck this is just retarded, good thing everything is in doses that dont do anything at all.
>>
File: 1436658385891.jpg (40 KB, 698x680) Image search: [Google]
1436658385891.jpg
40 KB, 698x680
>tfw every weight loss supplement that is even remotely effective is banned in Australia
Fucking nanny state
>>
>>35151476
There's one that isn't
>>
>>35151504
Caffeine?
>>
>>35151522
Counting your fucking calories
>>
>>35150414
If I were to do one cycle of clen and get fuarkin shredded would I balloon back up afterwards assuming I kept to my diet and exercise routine?

Also where tf do I get clen
>>
>>35151525
That's not a supplement anon. And no matter how well you count your calories you'll never lose weight as fast as someone who's doing the same AND taking clen, so fuck off
>>
>>35151558
>boo hoo I can only lose 10 pounds a month and not 10.1 pounds a month
That's the sort of difference yohimbine does
>>
what about fish oil? I heard that helps with cutting/fat loss
>>
>>35151547
>If I were to do one cycle of clen and get fuarkin shredded would I balloon back up afterwards assuming I kept to my diet and exercise routine?

Well Clen is only effective for 3-4 weeks before your receptors start to downgrade so I doubt you will get shredded in that amount of time. But there is no "rebound" if that is what you are asking, actually once you stop taking it you lose about another 1-2lbs of water weight.

>>35151547
>Also where tf do I get clen

I dont really want to talk about sources, but review sites like Eroids are probably a good place to start looking into that sort of thing.
>>
>>35151652
i think that comes from fish anon maybe you should EAT SOME FUCKING SEAFOOD
>>
>>35151689
>eat fish every day
Right

>>35151652
Fish oil can help with joints and recovery from working out
>>
>>35151689
Fish oil tablets fucking headass. Maybe some people don't have access to seafood everday like you
>>
File: heart.jpg (22 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
22 KB, 300x384
My heart races when I have too much caffeine (I think I'm a little sensitive to it), does Yohimbe also stimulate like that? I'm worried about my heart
>>
>>35151731
>>35152496

>what is canned seafood

You get protein, vitamin d, omega 3 and other good shit from eating real seafood and not just omega triples from omega 3 pills
>>
>>35153284
or instead of eating processed disgusting canned seafood i can eat my own healthy homemade meal with protein and all the vitamins i need and a fish tablet on the side.
>>
>tfw day 2 of dnp
>>
>>35149642
yes
>>
>>35149263
Take whey still whilst cutting, especially post workout, to minimize muscle loss. Also Casein if good because its slow release of many hours so keeps steady supply of amino's for the muscles, to again, not waste away but also aid in constant report. So Casein either before sleep, or if you know you're going to go a while without food (specifically protein).
>>
Does green tea on it's own help with fat loss at all?
>>
>>35146883
Can't tell if you're memeing or not.
>>
laughing at all you children literally starving yourselves while I eat my burger rings.
>>
LEL
>>
>>35153284
Canned stuff is shite. And the fish oil pills give me the fats that are lacking in lean fish, crab, mussles and oysters. You can't eat herring or mackerel every day, so to get an optimal omega 3 count fish oil pills is the way to go.
>>
>>35153274
The increased heart rate is what gives you increased caloric usage.

Just don't do wind sprints and you'll be okay
>>
>>35150414
U still got some big ass nipples
>>
>>35150414
Actually having good results with the lipodrene. It curbs appetite like adderall and has some other very nice stim effects. I am not a morning person but have to get up at 5 am for work a lot. This keeps me up and alert. About 2-3 weeks in now. Lost somewhere between 10-15 lbs. Not water weight, diet has not changed from what it was before. Been doing IF 16/8 along side. If I take a maximum safe dose my lifts improve a bit. I do not recommend taking it and doing heavy cardio or any other stims.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.