[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why, /fit/? Why?! >hairy chest >hairy ass >really fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: adasdsada.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
adasdsada.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
Why, /fit/? Why?!

>hairy chest
>hairy ass
>really fucking hairy legs
>even hairy fucking fingers
>no beard

And now... balding.
I couldve lived with either. But this going to suck in a few years...
Every morning I get reminded that I only have a few more years by the dozens of hairs in my sink and my palms when I style my hair.

Worst part is, girls always tell me how I gave great hair and everytime I jokingly said I'm gonna get a buzzcut in summer they are like "no anon please please don't cut that off".

Life is pain.
>>
>>35145175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
stop complaining about trivial stuff u phaggotto.
countless previous generations died to build this life of confort we have now, and you repay them by complaining about falling hairs, plz.
honor their sacrifice by behaving like a man.
>>
>>35145247
>confort
>>
Hi anon

I have brittle bone disease

It is literally impossible for me to lift or function normally in any way

I look like the man to the right except without kickass mario footie pajamas

My parents rightfully despise me and my burden

I wish I was dead, and pain and the fear of it greets me every morning, every day, and every moment

it's arguable to say that I have the worst genetics that one could receive without being dead, but you can make an argument that death would be better pretty well

but i'm really sorry that you are bald, anon
>>
>>35145247
This. Well said anon.
>>
File: blush.gif (482 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
blush.gif
482 KB, 500x317
>>35145175

post hairy chest p-please
>>
>>35145262
What a waste of a post. He said stop complaining about trivial matters and you pick him up on a minor spelling mistake, you know what he meant. Do us all a favour and headbutt an oncoming train.
>>
>>35145306
I like your dry sense of humour friend, and wish you well :)
>>
>>35145306
Hey anon. I saw your post earlier in the week. Hope you're doing as well as you can.
>>
File: tfw water.png (97 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
tfw water.png
97 KB, 640x626
>>35145306

I gotta agree that is a very kickass mario footie pajama though
>>
well I have shit hair from my mom whos mexican but my dad had Ayran straight thin hair.
My hair is so thick and frizzy its horrible.
Never gotten a hair compliment in my life.
My sisters got his hair
fml baka senpai
>>
>>35145431
wtf nobody wants thin hair I got complimented all the time for my thick curly hair
>>
>>35145175
>Why, /fit/? Why?!
>>hairy chest
>>hairy ass
>>really fucking hairy legs
>>even hairy fucking fingers
>>no beard
>And now... balding.

My boyfriend has all of those too but I love it. The thin hair is like babyhair and is fun to run my fingers through, and body hair is lovely so long as it's not odorous. Are you sure you're not just being a little bitch, anon kun?
>>
>>35145175
Shave chest and put it on your head and face
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.