[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Lifting for the past 6 months >Made some decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: _20151204_204041[1].jpg (164 KB, 1040x1577) Image search: [Google]
_20151204_204041[1].jpg
164 KB, 1040x1577
>Be me
>Lifting for the past 6 months
>Made some decent gains, nothing worth bragging about
>Still a skinnyfat cunt
>Start getting mired by randoms at the gym
>Girlfriend asks why I even lift this much if I'm so big already
>Look in the mirror at gym
>See disappointment
>MFW normies think pic related is making it

Will I ever feel like it's enough, /fit?
>>
There is huge potential will you my man
Keep going

Does going to the gym make you happy?
If yes then keep doing it
Youll feel like its enough in a short time, but then the little things kick in. L
I.e. tricep serperation, calves shaping, forearms
nitpicking
>>
>>35144763
You look a lot like me, except a bit smaller all over, and with shit pants.

If you really get into lifting, you will never be big enough. But thats the fun, you always have a goal.
>>
>>35144797
>Does going to the gym make you happy?
yes, I hate rest days with a passion

I fucking hate my calves, they never seem to grow.

also, a shoulder separation has been kicking my ass lately, that messed my routine up pretty badly and I lost about 20lbs on all of my maxes... very discouraging
>>
>>35144806
the pants are shit because I'm a poorfag. had them for three years.
wore them to the gym yesterday because I didn't make it until 2am and forgot my gym clothes at home. thanks for noticing though
>>
>>35144812
Workout everyday
Eat like shit
Youll get there
>>
>>35144822
>Eat like shit
Why eat like shit though? for a dirty bulk, or are you just messing with me?

>Youll get there
Th-thanks
>>
>>35144827
>Why eat like shit though? for a dirty bulk, or are you just messing with me?
Dirty bulk indeed. Its winter (nothern hemisphere) Stay warm in winter with blubber
>>
>>35144839
I've been eating as much as I can stuff in to my face every day for the last few months, gained 15lbs but got stuck there.
>Mfw I can't GOMAD because of lactose
>Mfw I have no face
>>
File: 3108.jpg (114 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
3108.jpg
114 KB, 700x990
>>35144763
did you drive a brand new lamborghini to the gym or why did you get mired at the gym?
>>
>>35144850
Dont fucking start. At least he posted a body pic instead of some fucking anime horse shit. Go lift nerd.

>>35144847
What is typical food for you
>>
File: IMG_20151129_213706882.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_213706882.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>35144850
funnily enough there's a lambo that parks near me when I go to the gym.

Pic related, that's my shitty mustang
>>
>>35144861

Go take a shit on his car
>>
>>35144857
>What is typical food for you

i try to have sandwiches or oatmeal for breakfast as I can't have most brekfast foods. they make me feel like shit and I can only eat half a serving with most of them

throughout the day I'll eat fruits like bananas, oranges and apples.
I tend to eat a lot of processed meats like hotdogs and farmers sausage. Also potatoes,broccoli and carrots.
I have pasta almost every night, seasoned with butter and salt, sometimes garlic.

I'll eat snacks if I get hungry and will encorporate protein shakes if I can stomach them.. I really try to force myself to eat as much as possible, so I eat 3-5 times as much as anyone else in the household.

My Fitness Pal says I'm at ~3500cal every day
>>
>>35144878
It's honestly not that nice, I've seen way nicer lambos in Vancouver when I go there.

The guy that owns it spends 1hour on a treadmill every time he comes in, then talks on his phone about his grocery store he owns for an hour, then does machine workouts and leaves.

He's a big smelly pajeet, but at least he's trying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.