[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, beginner here. How do you manage fitting meals to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /fit/, beginner here. How do you manage fitting meals to your macros and daily calorie intake? I've got my calories and protein targets sorted, but as a hopeless cook, I don't know where to start in terms of meals and good combinations that will hit my targets? Any advice?
>>
>>35144761
Meal prep. Take 2 hours to cook all your food for a few days. The oven is your friend.
>>
File: 1447294521365.png (2 MB, 1970x1857) Image search: [Google]
1447294521365.png
2 MB, 1970x1857
i dont give a flying fuck about specific numbers and just make sure to cook fresh with ground ingredients from the /fit diet/ picture and roughly count the protein. you dont have to bother counting calories or macros or whatever the fuck you talk about there as long as you feel good and cook with the /fit diet/ picture.
bulk=eat so you want to vomit
cut=feel like you could eat more, but will not. not neccessarily starving.

eat almonds as a snack and put berries and other fruits in your oatmeal in the morning. that will do the trick

also drink so much water you have to go pee every 30 minutes

also this >>35144842, obviously
>>
File: mmvnmnv.jpg (3 MB, 4000x4500) Image search: [Google]
mmvnmnv.jpg
3 MB, 4000x4500
>I don't know where to start in terms of meals and good combinations that will hit my targets?
Experiment. Turkey/chicken with spinach, onions, garlic, soy sauce and whole wheat pasta works wonders.
any meat with a tomato sauce you made yourself (cut tomatoes, add spices, water, olive oil, garlic, blend with a mixer). tomato sauce will taste better after a few days. dont eat it on the first day. give it some rest.

cook broccoli and other green stuf in a pan with oliveoil and or soy sauce and season with salt and pepper, add leak and or onions if you like.

you can mix minced meat with eggs and spinach too.

spaghetti bolognese with a salad
>>
If you know some meals you like, just look up recipes for them, find out the macros for that recipe, then fuck with it (add/remove/change ingredients/side dishes/etc.) until it fits.

When I say fits, I mean into however you're structuring your diet. You could have three sqare meals with an even spread of your macros between them and some snacks in between. You could do some intermittent fasting and get most of your macros from one or two big meals. You could get most of one macro from one meal and have less of that in the others.

It's mostly just toying with things until the numbers fit and it tastes OK. It's not rocket science, you'll figure it out with trial and error.
>>
>>35144899

Ignore this pic OP, "ketogenic" and "paleo" diets are an inside joke on this board
>>
>>35144899
>Nightshades.
You afraid of tomatoes, son?
>>
>>35144941
Not really.
>>
>>35144761
You're overthinking it dude. It's really, really easy. Just start with the protein source for the meal, and build around that. Use an app like myfitnesspal or a notepad to roughly track calories.
>>
File: medieval puke.jpg (86 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
medieval puke.jpg
86 KB, 621x621
>>35144912
is that shit food suposed to look good?
funcking americans
>>
try it out for one day tracking everything you eat.
keep on doing it until one day you hit all your macros and then eat roughly the same stuff every day with different veggies sauce etc and you'll be able to do it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.