[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ass is getting bigger, and I do not like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Greetings fitizens, it's been a long time.

My body currently looks like pic related, except for one difference. I've been lifting on a deficit to cut my bf some, but my ass has somehow managed to get plumper. I do kickbacks, lunges, squats every other day, and yet my ass is going in the direction I don't want it to go.

>inb4 big butts are nice

I want a smaller butt.

My ass is disobeying my efforts. What am I doing wrong here?
>>
Wait, so you're doing glute exercises... and complaining that they're working? I don't get it
>>
>>35143554

If I wanted to see a small but I'd just ask for your nudes
>>
>>35143554
Why do you want a smaller butt? Big butts are good.
>>
>>35143554
Try doing heavy hip bridges and deadlifts, should slim down that butt pretty quickly.
>>
>>35143572
Heh
>>
>>35143568
That's essentially it, heh. I wanted my butt to tone down, but it's getting plump. This is with regular exercise and good diet. Like I can grab a chunk of my ass and it's like dough. Not quite what I was going for
>>
>>35143568
Obviously the exercises are not working for him if his butt is getting bigger.

OP, move to low bar squats if you haven't already.
>>
>>35143573
Maybe, paisan. I don't know, I've never been much of a fan.

>>35143583
Glad you mentioned; I just got back into deadlifting recently. I'll look into the bridges too.

>>35143595
Check. Thank you-- will do.
>>
>>35143594

yeah so stop doing exercises that use your ass, and continue your cut. Ass is mostly muscle on men. Which, by the way, girls seem to like. My gf grabs my ass all the time. I'm assuming you believe spot reduction is a thing and anons are poking fun at you. Either that or I'm retarded and don't actually know what you're asking for.
>>
>>35143583
kek.

>>35143554
>not wanting a muscle bussy

degeneracy.
>>
this can't be real......

dude stop working out your ass you retard,
>>
>>35143613
>anons are poking fun at you

correct. sorry, OP.

But for real, don't trust your memory. Get a flexible measuring tape and keep a record of your butt size. It's very possible that it hasn't gotten larger at all.

If you've been on a real cut you'll lose body fat. Some places more easily than others. You can't control where you lose fat from faster with any exercise.
>>
>>35143613
This

Unless the rest of the idiots in this thread are purposely giving you wrong info, then carry on.

If not, then you're all retarded and op should stop doing glute work and cut harder
>>
My ass is way bigger then yours and you don't see me complaining.

I've overheard girls say "That guy has a really nice ass"

Thanks ATG squats.
>>
>>35143613
Whats it like to have a girlfriend.
>>
>>35143613
Can confirm. Practically all grills love dat joocy ass on guys. It's a common misconception among /fit/izens that one's ass can get "too big".
>>
>>35143554
pics senpai
>>
>>35143654

bags of sand
>>
>>35143654
Salty milk and coins
>>
>>35143613
>My gf grabs my ass all the time.

post high test ass caladan.
>>
File: 1443055892576.jpg (55 KB, 550x594) Image search: [Google]
1443055892576.jpg
55 KB, 550x594
>>35143554
>I want a smaller butt.

>mfw this loser's boyfriend does not have a 8x6
>>
>>35143594
Just become a trap and post pics OP.
>>
>>35143708
Replace coins with coper and thats about it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.