[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/, real talk here. Get out and start taking swing/salsa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Salsa.png (54 KB, 249x270) Image search: [Google]
Salsa.png
54 KB, 249x270
Alright /fit/, real talk here.
Get out and start taking swing/salsa dancing lessons. Ideally both.

I just got back from a night out at a combined dance event and had the time of my life. I left with three numbers and spent the evening with dancing with gorgeous women.

Seriously, it's a great way to fix that terrible autism you have, put your gains to use, and it's just straight up fun.

Just make sure that before you go to lessons:
-Be well groomed. Don't wear a fucking suit but looks presentable, that includes a flattering haircut, well fitted clothes, and a shower sometime prior to going.
-Communicate if you don't have any experience dancing, but express eagerness. Everyone is there to have fun so this should be pretty easy.
-Just keep going and practice. Sooner you start the sooner you'll get there.

We're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
I tried this. Only found very mediocre-looking autistic girls. It's also dumb and boring as shit. I'm also an ugly manlet.
>>
>>35142766
thats the spirit. just give up on everything else, too!
>>
>>35142733
Yah, I attest to this. Excellent opportunities if you're open and try to enjoy yourself instead of just impressing others.

I don't even like dancing but went with my fiancee. Wide range of women there who are all pretty eager to practice and have fun with whomever. Had some girl shout out an invitation from across the room. If I had gone alone I could have danced all night without having to ask a single person to the floor.
>>
yes OP, dancing is great.

You also build a bond with your partner, but BEWARE.
I live by the rule, "never shit where you eat.'
If you bang your partner you can run into all kinds of unneeded bullshit
>>
I've been taking tango lessons 3-4 times per week for about 6 months. I'm getting really good, but tango is unfortunately only popular with the older crowd (mid 40s -> so ancient they could literally could die at any moment). I fucking love it, but it's a wasteland for meeting chicks.

I definitely need to add in a dance that the 20s crowd participates in.
>>
>>35142766

knowing how to dance literally makes girls wet their panties though

anything musical related makes them squirt

>playing an instrument
>singing
>dancing
>>
>>35143835

This seems true and I will never understand it.
>>
>>35143835
I'm a good tango dancer and a fucking excellent guitarist and haven't been laid in 5 years.

Help.
>>
>>35143844

cuz bruh it shows youre not a shy beta

music = emotion

bitches are all about dat emotion
>>
>>35143835

Can confirm.

I've been playing guitar for almost 5 years now and whenever i play in front of women they're just amazed in awe. I'm no Steve Vai but I can play pretty well.
>>
>>35143849

Are you actually dancing with grills and playing in front of them? Do you play any local gigs? Even playing at a Church or even cafe's sometimes like background acoustical music. Try shit like that.
>>
>>35143849
>tango

kek learn cumbia or salsa or bachata or all 3 u fukn nerd
>>
>>35143870
I do dance with girls, but like I mentioned above tango is really just older women and I'm not into that. And no, I don't play guitar in public (been playing 18 years, I'm def good enough but shy). Basically I'm hiding my superpowers from the desirable women and it's tearing me up inside. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

Ok I guess I'll join a band and start swing dancing, that settles that. Thanks family.
>>
>>35142733

>salsa
>argentine tango
>bachata
>kizomba

Been dancing for 8 months now. Its life changingly awesome. Nothing pushes you in the gym like knowing you will constantly be close to and dancing flirtatiously with beautiful women.

Ive been telling /fit/ for months its the best hobby to pick up if youre in a mental slump.
>>
>>35143844
Neither will I. In fact I have a inherent dislike for dance and music ever since early childhood.
>>
>>35142733
OP can you post your current body? just curious

and nice thread btw, any social hobby is great, especially for us autismos.

Now if I had one advise for you, you should have focused on one girl and invite her to ''grab a bite'' after all that dancing. Numbers don't mean much, girls would rather give you their numbers than tell you ''I'm not interested''ΒΈ
>>
>>35143835
Do you think girls will get soaked listening to my black metal songs?
>>
>>35143923

if you wear the make up yes
>>
A lot of people assume it's women that like dancers, but dating an actual female dancer (not a stripper) is permaboner mode. People just like artists I suppose.

>that dancer body
>>
File: 20151129_084827.jpg (716 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151129_084827.jpg
716 KB, 1080x1080
>>35143889

Also, this is me since I started dancing. My instructor was who really motivated me to lose weight and get my ass back in the gym. She is beautiful and has an incredible personality. I feel like I need to get my shit together around her.

Ive since met an even more beautiful woman who is an honors institute student, loves to lift, is always so much fun to be around and is amazingly supportive so far as my goals are concerned. Ive danced with her a bunch of times, recently made her my girlfriend.

Life has been 1000 times better since I began dancing /fit/ and I cant recommend it enough.
>>
File: glorious russia.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
glorious russia.webm
3 MB, 720x480
How bad were you guys when you started? Because I struggle moving my feet in rhythm.
>>
>>35143923
i force my girl to listen to insomnium... i also force her to like it
>>
>>35144083

I've always been great at keeping rhythm, it's just I don't know how to move my body in a pleasing way to it. Hence, dancing classes.
>>
>>35143756
What happened?
>>
>>35144083

I played the drums and guitar all through my teenage years, so I can hear music. It helps a lot.

But yeah, I just didnt know what to do with it. Now, after some lessons, Ive been complimented at a club by a group of females. If I didnt have a gf already I would have pursued for sure.
>>
>>35144190
I read that last bit as horse dancing lessons.
>>
>>35143880
pleb
>>
>>35143946
i wish you were gay
>>
Salsa and bachata dancer here. I dance good and most girls love to dance with me. But like lifting, never, NEVER dance to pick up women.

It's like you can't or just don't want to understand. Everybody feels your insecurity if you do something to impress women. You are there to principally become good at dancing and have fun, this is how to become a good cancer and girls will notice. It's clear that flirting is natural and you may hook up with a girl, but believe me this is nothing more than consequence and not the goal.
It's like in live, or you choose to be a loser who works all day for the sake of pussy or you work for a better version of yourself. Women prefer the second one, because they don't want a insecure faggot then they already are fucking insecure. Keep this in mind.

Pic related.
>>
File: IMG_20151011_205410.jpg (636 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151011_205410.jpg
636 KB, 1080x1350
>>35143902
Im actually nothing too remarkable with my body. 6ft 157-160 lbs with body fat low enough to see abs well if my shirt is off. I got distracted from lifting this semester by trying to stay on top of school.
Seriously though I don't look like Chad at all: high hairline, probably 6 to maybe an 8 depending on the day and a big forehead. But a lot of that can be waived if you look YOUR best and are social/confident enough/ fun to be around. Social gains are the key to making it gents, dancing is just what initially comes to me.
>>
I am a bit autistic so I've always hated dancing, cannot follow if dancing with another human being which makes me angry as fuck
>>
im fucking terrible at dancing and i always embarrass myself when i try

fuck dancing
>>
>>35145618
My advice to that would be to get comfortable dancing solo. I initially picked up on dancing in high school just because I wanted to be seen as "cool." So I watched YouTube videos of trendy shit and now I just makeup/link random moves together at EDM shows or at nights out dancing and normies think I'm a god.

I just got into partner dancing, so I can understand what you're saying. BTW there will always be some fuck who says to you "you can't dance." Where the best response is to do an insulting gesture at him through a dance move. Normies think that shit is alpha.

But it all comes down to you being confident to do it, no one can push you that extra step.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.