[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DELTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Caprice bound and gagged.jpg (118 KB, 686x856) Image search: [Google]
Caprice bound and gagged.jpg
118 KB, 686x856
Are shoulders the most complex muscle group to work? You gotta do different exercises to hit the front delts, rear delts, side delts. I've only been doing barbell OHP and incline DB press, and recently just started doing facepulls. Should I do reverse flyes instead? Should I also do lat raises? What do YOU do?
>>
>>35142595
First, sauce.
>>
>>35142814
this
>>
>>35142595
1. You're prob a my doing facepulls wrong. I was until yesterday. Search for Omar's video on them.
2. For lateral raises, bend slightly at the hips, and keep your elbows bent. You shouldn't be focused on lifting your hands so much as lifting your elbows, which the hands will then follow. Elbows come to shoulder level, hands stay slightly below. This method will naturally recruit your traps, which is good for your traps but will slow your shoulder development. To counteract and minimize trap recruitment, you can sort of cheat the top of the movement. There's a good video that I can't find from the 70s or 80s - stocky guy showing some ballerina looking muhfucka how to get them gains
>>
For rear delts do face pulls, rear delt fly with dumbbells, then on machine.
>>
>>35142595

Behind the neck presses hit everything. That's most of my shoulder work. Behind the neck push press baby.

>buh buh but you'll fuck your shit up

Nuh uh nigger. You fuck your shit up when you have an imbalance, which I don't, because I get all my muscles all the time.
>>
>>35142595
any pressing ill work the front delts (ohp, incline, flat bench, etc)
lateral raises fir side delts
any pulling will work the rear delts (pullups, especially rows, etc.)

however it may not be enough and most people's rear delts lack big time
rear delt rows and rear delt flys hit them pretty hard
facepulls are more of a prehab exercise
>>
>>35143470
they will work your side delts maybe a little more than ohp
still not as hard as laterals

i like doing them though
>>
>>35143470
I would have agreed with this until last week, when I finally snapped my shit up doing behind the neck presses.
>>
I think forearms are far more involved in terms of the complexity of actually building mass.
>>
>>35142907
Rip
>>
>>35142595
Who is this?
>>
>>35144829
holy shit nigga, read
>>
>>35144829
>>35142907
>>35142814
little caprice
>>
>>35143513

what happened senpai
>>
>>35144829
>>35142814
>>35142907
Here family

http://www.teendorf.tv/video/7E/18yo-teen-girl-fucked-in-bdsm-video/
>>
>>35142595
I do:

db OHP
side raises
reverse flies
lat raises

Apart from that, you of course always train you shoulders whenever you move them, in any exercise. The shoulder is probably one of the most difficult joints in the body. Note that the deltoids are not the only muscles in that area that move the shoulder. There's also the trapezius and less prominently the rhomboideus, serratus, infraspinalis. The deltoids are tightly connected to the pecs and lats as well.

What I want to say: Don't isolate your deltoids too much, you will eventually fuck up your shoulders. You need to work out your upper body as evenly as possible. Most people ruin there bodies with their dysmorphia ("hurr, I need broad shoulders, so I work my shoulders 5 days a week!")
>>
Arnold press is all you need
>>
>>35147082
O
>>
>>35142595
Just lift more in your ohp, bp, row and weighted chinups. If you get respectable numbers in these lifts you'll also have respectable shoulders btw.
>>
>>35148013
Actually this doesn't work for me. When I lifted last year and about 7 months and doing 90lb weighted chins, 225 bench, 100lb db rows and 135lb OHP I still had shit shoulders. My shoulders looked better back when I first touched weights back in 2011 and I did 1000x db flies for my shoulder.
>>
>>35148013
i don't think so Jeff
when i was first able to rep 175x5 i still had shitty delts
only after incorporating high volume laterals and rear delt flys i started seeing a big dofference
for me shoulder is the only part for which compounds just arent enough

also front delts don't give much of "big shoulder look" compared to side and especially rear delts
and all pushing (bench, incline, ohp) is heavily front delt/triceps dominant (only btn pressing hits side delts more, but it's small difference compared to ohp and most people don't have the mobility required for btn)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.