[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to get /fit/ two years ago >do SS because /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Gains.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1098) Image search: [Google]
Gains.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1098
>decide to get /fit/ two years ago
>do SS because /fit/ tells me
>DL 450 lbs
>Bench 260 lbs
>Squat 410 lbs
>6'5 190 to 6'5 230

>Fat
>Weak
>Legs only fit in relaxed fit jeans
>>
not eating right bro
>>
>He fell for the SS meme
>>
>I want to work out, what should I do?
>well most people say that some sort of split involving high volume is ideal for muscle growth and will also get you significantly stronger, but a board full of DYEL autists recommends me follow the advice of a fatass who thinks looking good is for wimps
>Better do SS!
>>
>>35141162

/fit/ told me to
>>
>>35141084
change to an intermediate-hybrid routine like KS98 ppl if you want more gains.
>>
>because /fit/ tells me
>B-but /fit/ said that...
never gonna make it
>>
File: 1445114455869.jpg (249 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1445114455869.jpg
249 KB, 863x752
>don't do SS because /fit/ tells me
>>
>>35141084
Lol you did 17 months of SS? And you never changed your routine/diet to your changing body? You kind of deserve it desu.
>>
>>35141708
Here's the secret

There are 5 basic strength movements
Bench Press
Row
>The Press
Squat
Deadlift

Work them evenly in sets of 3x5 and add in some 3x10 volume for muscle development so you don't look like Rippetoe.
>>
>>35141084
I'm sorry to say this but your frame and insertions look pretty bad. Especially in the second pic. There really isn't anything you can do about this.

Also the fact that you're 6'5 makes it pretty hard to put on a decent amount of muscle mass.

You probably look more impressive in person though.
>>
>>35141084

You aren't supposed to do SS for 2 years you dip
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.