[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 420x280
I'm trying to push up my DB BP. My friend said a set of light Cuban rows is a good rotator cuff warmup and is actively expeditious to increasing BP. Have I been memed?
>>
>>35140148
not good for benching, but great for building shoulder mass, and a good accessory to overhead press.

i do cuban press as a substitute for side laterals like 50% of my workouts.

i don't do the final press movement, though.. just the first three positions in that image.
>>
>>35140148
I've heard this a few times before so at the very least it's not just him
>>
>>35140170
So if I hypothetically were doing a brosplit, no Cuban press on chest day? I feel as though they slightly tire my shoulders out
>>
>>35140201
>shoulder exercise, with literally no chest activation
>do it on chest day?
sure why not.. you obviously won't make it anyways...
>>
>>35140201
see that picture in the OP of the little guy in the top right corner?

see how the only muscles of his that are highlighted are his shoulders?

disregard that, it is not a part of the image for any logical reason.
do it on chest day.
>>
>>35140241
I explain why one might very clearly in the OP. Good job propagating the meathead gym rat stereotype
>>
>>35140259
you should squat on chest day.
helps your bench numbers go through the roof.

if you disagree with this retardation, you are only propagating the meathead gym rat stereotype.
>>
>>35140328
>2015
>not deadlifting on chest day
notgonnamakeit
>>
>>35140328
I didn't say you should Cuban press or you shouldn't, only asked if anyone had any good or bad experience/serviceable theory regarding the matter. Guess that was asking too much of you.
>>
>>35140341
> deadlift, squat and bench on chest day
> deadlift, squat and OHP on shoulder day
> only do chest and shoulder days to really build that upper body
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.