[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Test Booster to get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: doesitworkonfellings.jpg (33 KB, 500x833) Image search: [Google]
doesitworkonfellings.jpg
33 KB, 500x833
So a friend got an A-HD and a T-UP for free and he wants to give me one. Don't know which one to choose.

BPI A-HD:
>Lasts 30 days.
>Ingredients: a) Zinc (15 mg); b) Propietary blend (500 mg - Montanoa tormentosa + Chenopodium album + Caesalpinia benthamiana + Curcuma longa + Trichopus zeylanicus).
>Supplement Reviews Score: 7.5

NUTREX T-UP
>Lasts 30 days
>Ingredients: a) Vitamin B6 (2 mg); b) Folic Acid (400 mcg); c) Vitamin B12 (6 mcg ); d) Zinc (15 mg); e) D-Aspartic Acid (3,000 mg).
>Supplement Reviews Score: 7.4
>>
>>35140123
The fuck
>>
Doesn't matter because neither works
>>
>>35140169
Actually, aspartatic acid has been proved to increase test, same as zinc. Formula wise I'd go for T-UP, but the A-HD has a good score notheless.

Wanted to see if anyone has tried any of them. Please don't say "neither works" if you haven't tried them.
>>
>>35140123

If you have a Zinc deficiency, Zinc will help.

DAA is, AFAIK, the only 'over the counter' supp that has actually demonstrated elevated test levels in vivo, but it was only one study, and very limited in size
>>
Fuck it I went for T-UP. Can't wait for my dick gains.
>>
>>35140123
Both garbage.
>>
>>35142057
sucks that you can't wait because you're gonna be waiting forever.
>>
>>35142063
DAA has some research that it works. And it's free for me so I really don't care if it doesn't do anything.
>>
When Tim Patterson first asked me to try the Plazma™ protocol, I was skeptical. I know John Meadows uses it and swears by it, which is usually good enough for me. But the stories I kept hearing about Plazma™ seemed "too good," and I simply wasn't convinced. I had to see it work for me.

Now that I've been using the stuff for several months, there's no doubt left in my mind. The Plazma™ protocol is amazing! And anything that allows me to train harder and reach my goals quicker is worth its weight in gold to me. In fact, I've worked with Biotest to help determine the best supplementation for my own training.

There are three things that I noticed when using Plazma™ and Mag-10®:

First, you'll no longer experience much, if any, soreness from your training. I even went off Plazma™ and trained without it to see if I would notice a difference, and I did.

There's no doubt in my mind that Plazma allows you to train without getting sore. I even had my wife try the protocol to see if she noticed a difference. She had the same experience as I did.

The second thing that we both noticed is Plazma™ allowed us both to train longer. This was especially apparent when we did Prowler work.

Lastly, Plazma™ and Mag-10® help your muscles recover, not your joints. For many of us who train heavy,joint soreness is the determining factor in your training. So be careful, because Plazma™ and Mag-10 will tell your muscles one thing but your joints will tell you another. You'll have to remember that it doesn't give you license to do more. Use it to do what you usually do, but only BETTER. In other words, use Plazma™ and Mag-10® to bring what you're currently doing to a higher level.
>>
>>35142132
DHEA?
>>
>>35142166
D-Aspartic Acid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.