[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else actually like being bald?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 30
Still get women, but just a different type. Previously attracted women into men that look like pretty boy phaggots and have gay hair. Now I attract women that are into masculine looking men and do not find the type of pretty boys posted on /fit/ attractive at all.

Apart from that, it's super convenient. Never have to go get haircuts, never have to style it, never have to do anything. It's great. Don't have to worry about juicing, either.

If I didn't lift it'd probably be a different story.
>>
Based Randy
>>
>have massive forehead
>really notice it in my early teens
>cover it up with gay long hair
>now 23
>buzz it off
>wait for terror for having large head
>nothing happens
>why did i waste 8-10 years being a faggot covering it up
>>
If I wanted humor I'd ask what your one rep maxes are
>>
>>35137998

Higher than yours most likely, because unlike most of you, I actually lift.
>>
>be grill
>can't shave head
Fuck hair. Nobody gives Jason Statham shit for going bald.
>>
>>35137904
I wouldn't give a shit about it either if I wasn't 22

fuck this curse I wish I was never born
>>
>>35138062

You're not going to be 22 forever. Stop being a bitch.
>>
the bottom line is this

you may be able to accept it and people may not give you shit about it

but at the end of the day you will not get women anymore
>>
>>35138062
Man, I went bald at 22, 24 now, and you know what? I just took it as motivation to get leaner and fitter than ever before and almost everyone agrees I look better with a shaved head.

Don't be a faggot, just get fit and lean and grow a beard.

>>35137904
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you just said.
>>
lol I'm balding fast and live with it because I'm not a bitch. But the idea that there are girls who feel attracted to your hairless scalp who would otherwise not be interested in you is fucking ridiculous. This thread screams desperation. Either that or you had lice/dandruff.
>>
>>35138140

Then how do you explain the fact I get women? Or the fact that there are literally millions of bald men with women? There are women out there that actually prefer bald men.
>>
>>35138148
>Don't be a faggot, just get fit and lean and grow a beard.

this advice is such a meme

do you realize women are not only disgusted by bald heads;, but also by beards?

men will also roll their eyes at yet another compensator sporting the upside down face
>>
>>35138159

Mate, I swear down on my life, there are women out there that specifically go for bald men. Not even joking.
>>
>>35138165
>I get women

prove it or fuck off
>>
>>35138140
>mfw

>inb4 he's famous

If being bald is so repugnant, why wouldn't she date a famous guy with hair?

>>35138165
Don't bother, man, he's bald and a virgin, so he assumes one is related to the other, ignoring the pertinent fact that he's probably autistic.

>>35138178
>do you realize women are not only disgusted by bald heads;, but also by beards?

If by "women", you mean "all women", then you're patently incorrect.
>>
>>35137904

>women into men that look like pretty boy phaggots and have gay hair

Every attractive woman in the world

>women that are into masculine looking men and do not find the type of pretty boys posted on /fit/ attractive at all.

Every fat trailer park meth queen
>>
>>35138181
those women must look like dog shit
>>
>>35138178

I bet you're one of those pathetic bitches taking medications to preserve your hair. Probably planning a hair transplant. Lmao. Sad.
>>
>>35138203

>If being bald is so repugnant, why wouldn't she date a famous guy with hair?

Because they were already taken
>>
>>35138203
>le statham meme

this thread is shit

that guy wouldn't be getting any action if he was an average person
>>
>>35138205

Your insecurity is pathetic. No wonder you're a virgin. Go to eastern Europe or Russia, you'll see plenty of attractive women with balds guys.
>>
>>35138148
>almost everyone agrees I look better with a shaved head.
No one looks better with a shaved head. There are some people that pull it off alright, but none of them actually look better than with hair.
>>
>>35138221

Back to sluthate loser.
>>
>>35138221
>>35138178
>le meme meme

Jesus, the English language is dying.
>>
looks =/= hair
if you are handsome hair or no hair you will get it in no matter what
balding males complaining about their hair are probably ugly as fuck and blame everything on their lack of it
>>
>>35138230
in poor countries women are more easily bought with less money
>>
statham

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 472x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 472x960
>>35138230
>Go to eastern Europe or Russia, you'll see plenty of attractive women with balds guys
There's a huge difference between "women who don't give a shit if you're bald or not" and "women who specifically look for bald guys".

Also you've been calling everyone who disagrees with you here a virgin or non-lifter. I'll just end this faggotry by posting a pic and watch you call me a DYEL while refusing to post one of you.
>>
>>35138261

Literally generalizing hundreds of millions of people.

Okay, you're clearly emotionally disturbed and cannot be rational about this subject.
>>
>>35138230

>go to countries where every guy is bald so women have no choice between bald vs nice hair
>>
>>35138274

Congratz on lifting for a year. How much do you weigh 170lbs?

I'm talking about both types of women.

I'm not going to take a pic of myself half naked to post on a board full of homos.
>>
>>35138283

>because you can accurately determine whether every man is bald in a region with hundreds of millions of people from your pc chair
>>
>>35137904
Good for you. I'm always glad when people come to terms with the niche they fill. It's not about fulfilling a specific ideal, it's about being who you are and making the best out of your strengths and weaknesses. If you do that, you'll realize that there's always a way to enjoy being who you are. That's the one thing those fedoras asking what women like, say, think, do or whatever get wrong. There are so many different women out there, it's not about figuring out what they want like a beta boy, it's about being the best you can be and attracting the right women.
>>
>>35138140
>>35138178
>>35138193
>>35138205
>>35138221

>actually feeding this troll
It's like it's still summer in here.
>>
>>35138309
>I'm not going to take a pic of myself half naked to post on a board full of homos.
lmao ok then
>>
>>35138221
So be above average in some area to make up for baldness, got it.
>>
>>35138283
I'm from Eastern Europe but moved to US recently. Wouldn't say that I see less balding people here than back in my region. Your statistics is full of shit
>>
>>35138028
What are they?
>>
>>35138456
"above average in some area" does NOT make up for baldness

being a famous millionaire does however
>>
File: JI6BdJz.jpg (338 KB, 728x1334) Image search: [Google]
JI6BdJz.jpg
338 KB, 728x1334
ITT: HONKIES WITH SHIT GENETICS PLAYING MENTAL GYMNASTICS
Having hair>not having hair always always always

>going bald
Enjoy not having access to young i.e. the best women

>>35137904
>phaggots
GO BACK TO THE MISC
>>
>>35138482

Any number I'd say, you'll claim more because you can, it's the internet. I'm not going to post lifting vids as I don't want to get my channel spammed.
>>
>>35138488

I'm worried for your mental health. The amount of energy you've invested into this delusion is disturbing.
>>
>>35138221
Came here to say this.

It's as bad as when manlets say "b-but Tom Cruise and RDJ are popular with ladies" yeah they have millions of dollars and fame shut the fuck up manlet.
>>
>>35138586

That's funny, I've been with better looking women since shaving my head. And I'm not rich.

You sound like an insecure propecia using homo.
>>
>B-but I know this handful of bald actors who look good bald!
>I hear there are guys in Europe who are bald and still get laid!
>Long hair is GAY! HAHA PHAGGOTS

This is either troll or massive cringe, can't stand reading more posts to find out. Jesus fucking christ, baldlings are even more insecure than manlets.
>>
>>35138661

Nah, you just have a delusional view of the world that you've developed from being an autist shut away in your room all day, while browsing too many internet forums filled with insecure young men.
>>
File: ooooooooooooooh.jpg (437 KB, 1280x1833) Image search: [Google]
ooooooooooooooh.jpg
437 KB, 1280x1833
>>35138654
>I've been with better looking women since shaving my head
100% guarantee if you got your hair back tomorrow you'd do even better, ESPECIALLY with young aka attractive aka desirable women like pic related. Used up 30+ year old bar sluts don't matter
>>
>>35138702

I prefer older women.
>>
>>35138148
This guy knows what's up.
>>
File: jessica chastain.jpg (636 KB, 936x1202) Image search: [Google]
jessica chastain.jpg
636 KB, 936x1202
>>35138711
They can be hot too.

95% are not though
>>
>>35138711
no, you have accepted that you can only get old women because of your slaphead!!!!!

you can deceive yourself, but not me you fucking cue ball loser
>>
>>35138814

Lmfao, this guy again.

I have always been with older women, even when I had hair. My ex was 8 years older and I had a full head of hair.

You're probably too much of a manlet to slap my head without a chair or jumping.
>>
File: 1447358415641.jpg (15 KB, 287x320) Image search: [Google]
1447358415641.jpg
15 KB, 287x320
>bald at young age
>workout for a few years
>command more respect but look less attractive
>realize a lot of traps are into getting fucked by muscled bald guys

Still wish I had the option to grow my hair out if I wanted (if I could I'd probably buzz with a blade 2 instead of blade 1), and wish I could grow stubble but it is what it is.
>>
>>35138833
being with older women just means you lack what it takes to get the fine young honeys

you get the left overs

this is the truth

you know this

i know this

God know this
>>
File: smh.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
smh.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>35138865
>this is the truth
>you know this
>i know this
>God know this
>>
File: baldguy.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
baldguy.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Le grow a beard and lift meme.
You can grow and lift whatever you want but guess what, a guy with similar face aesthetic who is also working out and has a nice beard but also has hair will always be more atractive.
And what if someone already had a beard and was fit ? huh ? what advice will you give him?
Why cant everyone admit it openly: YES, MEN WITH HAIR ALWAYS LOOK BETTER AND HAVE GREATER DATING POOL. Yes even Jason fucking Statham would look better if he had hair regardless if he shaved his head or not. Scalp that is the same color as your skin WILL NEVER LOOK GOOD. Pic related, that's what people mean saying "women like bald guys" forgetting that shaved, full of hair head will always lokk 10x better than a 60yo grandpa head with a bald crown. If everyone admited it, there would be no threads like this everyday.
>>
>>35137904
My 2 exes and current boyfriend are either--
>shaved close so it looks bald
>got a buzz cut, I complimented and asked why he doesn't stick to that look
he stuck with it and looks so much better
>is straight up bald and I like it
He had this weird pedo clown hair before we met. I saw pictures. You can tell he was super insecure about what was left on his head so he didn't want to lose it. I'm so glad he shaved it.
no hassle, no insecurities, and no faggetry
>>
>>35138840
where are you at?
>>
>>35138909

Women like you shouldn't exist according to the neckbeard experts on here.
>>
>>35138881
>Scalp that is the same color as your skin WILL NEVER LOOK GOOD. Pic related, that's what people mean saying "women like bald guys" forgetting that shaved, full of hair head will always lokk 10x better than a 60yo grandpa head with a bald crown.

a post that had to be made

thank you x 1000
>>
>>35138930

Did you remember to take your propecia today? What about your rogaine, did you rub it in good? Made sure you didn't leave any on your hair?
>>
>>35138909
You forgot to say no homo
>>
File: femanon here.jpg (79 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
femanon here.jpg
79 KB, 400x398
>>35138909
>>35138921
Lol, she didn't say she preferred bald guys you dumb fuck. Her boyfriends (like all males) would look better with a full head of hair, simple as that.

You guys are even worse than manlets
>>
>>35138921
she exists but she looks like dog shit until proven otherwise
>>
>>35138944
did you shine your cue ball today?
>>
>>35138952

>Another rogaine and propecia user triggered.

That's one of propecia side effects mate, you should go see your doc.
>>
>>35138952
>>35138955

>caring this much about anything in the world
>>
>>35138971
I'm not balding you fucking idiot, I'm young and don't have shit tier genetics

>>35138986
Stay in denial my receding friend
>>
>>35138970

Lmfao. So I was right.
>>
File: GalleryJasonSide.jpg (34 KB, 922x400) Image search: [Google]
GalleryJasonSide.jpg
34 KB, 922x400
>>35138881

You could always get a hair tattoo and look like you are having a full head of hair.
Thats what i'll do if I ever go bald
>>
>>35138993

> Shit tier genetics
> millions of bald men more successful than you'll ever be
>millions of bald men impregnating better looking women than you ever will

Being a little bitch like you is a sign of shit genetics senpai.
>>
>>35137904
>Anyone else actually like being bald?
yep, also have Japanese wife.
>>
>>35139017

Cringe/10. Hiding it is just unattractive. It reeks of insecurity. If you're going bald, shave it. Taking drugs and whatever else to mask it just says that you're insecure. No women wants to be with a guy that constantly obsesses over his looks.
>>
>>35139067
>No women wants to be with a guy that constantly obsesses over his looks.

and no woman wants a disgusting helmet head piece of bald garbage either
>>
I am 23 now, been bald since 18. It's absolute shit, girls want nothing to do with this. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I wont be able to date girls my own age until Im 30-35, by which time they will be used goods and I will have missed out on prime vag.

Feels really fucking bad.
>>
>>35139078

The propecia is making you depressed and anxious. Stop taking it and accept your destiny : )
>>
>>35139067

>No women wants to be with a guy that constantly obsesses over his looks

Isn't that something we all do here on /fit/? After all if you didn't give a shit about your looks you wouldn't lift.

inb4 "I'm doing it for my self" meme
>>
>>35139095
this man speaks the truth
>>
Yeah OP you are a cunt
Meanwhile I've just bought minoxidil
>>
>>35138993
>caring enough to lash out
>>
I'm Eastern European so it works out for me, I've actually got more girls since going full bald so I'm enjoying it. A majority of girls would prefer hair over bald though, so just accept that and get over it if you are balding instead of being a sensitive bitch about it.
>>
>>35137984
damn this convinced me to cut my hair. thanks forehead bro
>>
>>35139161
Are you bald too and that's the reason you have to pay bitches so they let you put your toothpick between their legs?
>>
>>35139242

Nah, he's on propecia and rogaine.
>>
>>35139017
I will do it. I don't care what other people think. The only thing that matters to me is whether I'm happy with what I see in the mirror. I'd rather spend quite a lot of money improving my look than be unhappy for the rest of my life. Some people are bald and don't care, some bitch about it and I decided to take action. But that's me, I'm obsessed with hairline, and probably have some sort of Body dismorphia disorder overall.
>>
thats nice but my head is shaped like a weird egg
>>
>>35139349

You should probably spend the money on fixing your disorder. Once you get your tattoo of fake hair, you'll probably obsess over something else.
>>
File: chris-crown.jpg (77 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
chris-crown.jpg
77 KB, 600x410
>>35139078
Who do you think will pull more girls, a guy who decided to hide his baldness or a guy who has a bald crown like a fucking grandpa.
>>
>>35139143
Exactly, everything is done in order to be atractive for the opposite sex. That's why when you're at home you don't care about your hair/facial hair/clothes but when you go out you start to sort those things out. Nobody would give one fuck about his look on some desert island.
>>
ITT: virgins with social anxiety that haven't left their man caves in years think they know what women want.
>>
>>35138526
implying any of you hairy faggots have access to the best women.
>>
>>35139393
obviously not the guy that is so insecure that he has to hide his baldness...
>>
>>35139541

>implying anyone will know its a tattoo (unless he/she touches it)
>>
>>35139541
Yea, said a guy on /fit/. Everyone wants to look as good as possible, some less some more, but show me a person who doesn't. So lifting is being insecure, having nice clothes is being insecure etc.
You seem to fall for the le be confident meme. If someone is insecure about his baldness, staying bald will make him even less confident towards women.
>>
>>35139615
It has nothing to do about anyone noticing, it has to do with him being insecure...
>>
>>35139630
Same as these autists who say "I don't lift to look good"
>>
>>35137904
My family always went bald around their 30s. I went bald at 19. Got shredded, grew a manly beard. Dating alot of biker chicks now. I think the two are related.
>>
>>35138203
>literal manlet
>>
>>35139712
>biker chicks
kek. for some reason I have literally never seen a hot biker chick. they are always fat, old, smoke cigs and drink pbr, and are the farthest thing from fit.
>>
>>35138140
He's just mad because he has a small dick and can't please a woman.

That's why he roids and has to pay for sex
>>
>>35140342

Who on earth are you talking about?
>>
>>35140364
JM the person I replied to
>>
File: charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>Balding is more masculine

Whatever helps you sleep at night, baldy.
>>
>>35137904
The guy fucking Ronaldo is bald, so it doesn't seem to mean anything.

Actually, mad jelly someone uglier than I am is going to pound town on that ass.
>>
File: Stefania Ferrario.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Stefania Ferrario.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
>>35138039
Females with short hair or shaved heads look cute, I say go for it.
>>
My dad has thin hair and my mother and mothers mother also have/had bad/thin hair. I'm 23 and just waiting for the inevitable.

My hair insertions are shit and asymetrical around my temples and it takes forever to grow on top compared to the back of my head.

>tfw my hair and my face are my worst features.

At least I'm not fat or a manlet I guess.......
>>
>>35140395

There's plenty of studies on this. Bald men are seen as more dominant.
>>
>>35138203

Jason Statham is almost fifty years old. His hair looks average for his age. And I'm sure he has a good personality because as you said; Rosie could date anyone she likes but she chose him.
>>
>>35140395

Just think of it from a common sense perspective. Who looks scarier and more intimidating, a big jacked bald cunt or some phaggot with zyzz hair?
>>
>>35138221

Like she needs his money. She's already rich and could be with any man.
>>
File: MOBYMAIN.jpg (131 KB, 640x709) Image search: [Google]
MOBYMAIN.jpg
131 KB, 640x709
>>35140453
You're tipping the scales. Watch what happens when you tip them the other way:

Who looks scarier and more intimidating, Moby or a big jacked guy with zyzz hair?
>>
>>35140489

If you're going bald, just make sure you're a big jacked bald cunt and not moby. Sorted.
>>
>>35140410
holy fuck what a goddess
>>
>>35137904
Actually got way more pussy when bald. Especially milf pussy, at 27, fucked a few of 40 something and a bunch of 30long. Also my current qt gf wasnt into bald dudes but I liked her and she´s into it since then. I guess it´s also your attitude.

>Tfw i´m feelguy now.

>Feeling the pussy tho.
>>
>>35140433
rather as eunuchs, old daddys, harsh miserable bastards or just insecure people
>>35140489
Picrelated - Bald justice warriors BTFO
>>
>>35140566

Here's a study.

http://m.spp.sagepub.com/content/4/2/198.short

Bald men are also perceived as taller.
>>
>>35140489
>>35140539
Why do frail baldfags always get the most horrible pair of glasses, like they all want to look the same.

Nobody cares how much old poon you get, man. It's like bragging about your DVD collection furnished completely from $5 bins at Wal-Mart. Anyone can get this shit; nobody wants it.
>>
>>35140603

You don't get any poon though. Your mom and sister don't can't.
>>
>>35140603

Hairy faggots getting sooo mad that bald bros are getting more poon than them.
>>
>>35140628
Insults are far more effective when they're true. Try that.
>>
>>35140595
That's all nice and stuff, but if someone already wasn't confident, intimidating with hair he will be only worse at all those things listed in the studies when being bald. Also being intimidating is rather a turn off for most girls.
>>
>>35140693

Do you faggots literally think about what girls mite think of something before you do it?
>>
22 and bald. It's not the worst thing in the world I guess. I would rather have hair, but it is super easy to deal with so at least there's that. I wouldn't want to be with a bitch who turns down a guy just because of his lack of hair anyways, so it doesn't bother me in the dating department. Plus, I make enough money to dress well so that helps.
>>
>>35140730
I don't, I was just pointing out that being intimidating may not be profitable in terms of attracting girls. I'm not chosing whether or not to be intimidating lol.
When I look good I feel good. It's as simple as that, and balding is contrary to looking good. What part about this you all "confident guys" don't understand?
And it's not only about women, if something is making you insecure it'll fuck up your life (to certain extent) at almost every level.
>>
>>35140827

You sound like so much of a faggot that I'm embarrassed for you. Remember to check every mirror you walk past tomorrow pretty boy. Don't forget your make up xoxoxo
>>
>>35140693
Hairlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>35140410
>piercings
>coloured hair
into the trash it goes
>>
>>35138309
ok and we're all going to disregard everything you post from now on since you clearly have no evidence to back it up.
>>
>>35139017
He looks way sexier in the before pic
That hairline in after pic is super fucking distracting. It's like you know there's something not right but ya can't put a finger on it
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>35139078
Your Elliot is showing

I prefer bald guys.
It's not a deal breaker if you have a full head of hair but I dated a guy who was a pretty boy. He sure is cute but he sure is a whiney lil kid with no future and all the immaturities of a high schooler. Pic related
>>
>>35139095
Chicks don't care about your hair
They care about the vibe you give off
You currently give off the girls-don't-like-me-for-my-hair-why-God vibe
Grow a pair of balls and flirt with a girl
>>
>>35140539
You're qt
>>
>>35142964

>He sure is cute but he sure is a whiney lil kid with no future

By no future you mean you don't think he'll get a job that makes enough money to let you be a lazy housewife that coasts through life on money you didn't earn
>>
>>35138039
Grills with shaved head/short hair + good facial aesthetics > all
>>
>>35140539
I'm with you senpai
>>
File: justbeyourself.jpg (121 KB, 930x1190) Image search: [Google]
justbeyourself.jpg
121 KB, 930x1190
>balding is actually great! No more haircuts to worry about!
>receding hairline?! Be a man, shave it all off!
>I've gotten way more chicks since losing all of my hair anyways!
Top kek, are these the new manlet threads?
>>
>>35140410
>Females with short hair or shaved heads look cute

nope. you think this way because what you've seen is a tiny minority of women with the facial aesthetics to pull off being bald.
i don't think the woman you posted even does, i'll admit that part is just my opinion, man.

90% of women would look like mutants if they did it.
>>
key to looking good bald
tan
be low bodyfat
megadose tren

so you get that cavemen face with the 5oclock dark shadow 5 min after you shave like that mma fighter kek
>>
if you can grow a decent beard going bald isnt that big of deal

i cant grow a beard so i obviously dont want no bald
>>
>>35138140
I went bald at 17 and now in my 30s do very very well with women. Yes, you will struggle in your early 20s without a full head of hair because they're after pretty boy one-direction lookalikes. When they get to the age when they want kids their hormones change and they want guys with massive test/DHT levels.

If you aren't muscular and lean none of this applies.
>>
>>35143767
Yeah, this is surprisingly accurate. I've used tren but I dont think you even need it, just some test is enough, and heavy lifting.
>>
>>35143619

>implying you need to look like that guy to get laid

lelz
>>
>>35143817
Yeah but you just basically admitted all us baldos can hope for is the used up trash after Chad has finished with it.
>>
>>35137904
I actually like the shaved look on men too. It looks really aesthetic.
>>
>>35139393
obviously women will prefer the right picture

that toilet seat granpa look is disgusting
>>
>This thread

All baldies admitting that they can't get young girls. Too bad I'm balding too ;_;
>>
>>35138140
>you will not get women anymore
joke's on you, I couldn't get women even when I had hair
>>
>>35138203
He's famous and rich. Otherwise noone would care about this ugly bald manlet.
>>
>>35138203
>If being bald is so repugnant, why wouldn't she date a famous guy with hair?
Ahahaha. She's lucky she could fine this one. She's just some average 6-7/10. Who is she to choose which famous and rich guy to date with? You're so much beta I can't believe this.
>>
File: 1418048503800.jpg (118 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1418048503800.jpg
118 KB, 768x1024
>>35137904
>women that are into masculine looking men and do not find the type of pretty boys posted on /fit/ attractive at all
Those are old landwhales in their 25+ yo?

I'm not interested, thank you.
>>
>>35144675
we are all balding anon
>>
File: 1447551063240.jpg (88 KB, 634x892) Image search: [Google]
1447551063240.jpg
88 KB, 634x892
The only time balding is a bad thing when your a insecure bitch about it.
>>
>>35140137
>for some reason I have literally never seen a hot biker chick
for some reason I have literally never seen a biker chick
>>
>>35144891
The only time balding is a good thing... never.
>>
>>35142924
That's only because he chose too dark pigment and defined hairline instead of going for a more fair shade and soft/broken hairline.
>>
>>35144856
holy shit id fuck the living fuck out of her
>>
>>35138178

just because its "meme" doesnt make it bad you fucking faggot. you mad cuz u cant grow a thick beard of what you little piece of filth iksdeh xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>35144629
of course they will. All the le confident guys being ashamed of doing somethng like him (while getting tan, nice clothes, lifting themselves to attract more sluts) are either delusional or just simply mirin his hair gainz.
>that toilet seat grandpa look is disgusting
/thread
>>
>>35138526

yeah have fun gettin young girls while youre 30+ you pedo shitbag. its okay boy....your time is over. your time of teenie sex is over.
>>
>>35139017

before is better than after no homo

wtf?!
>>
>>35144994
Being this jealous? Enjoy banging some old fatties you loser.
>>
>>35137984
pics
>>
>>35140489
hey fuck you buddy i like moby a lot
>>
File: wjt1mr.jpg (225 KB, 960x1232) Image search: [Google]
wjt1mr.jpg
225 KB, 960x1232
>>35145013
see >>35144979
picrel is an example of good choice of darkness and hairline. Bad results are mostly caused by people going full retard with dark pigments and nigga sharp hairlines
>>
>b-b-but you need X to get women!
>well I got women without X
>YEAH WELL THEY'RE UGLY BITCHES FUCK THIS PROVES NOTHING PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN FAGGOT

anybody else feel like /fit/ is mostly highschool students, r9k neckbeards who don't leave the house, and trolls?
>>
>>35144856
She looks nasty and probably shits in the street
>>
>>35137998
woooooo first time i see this joke around here!!! must be a real comedian!!!
>>
File: Capture.png (644 KB, 457x618) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
644 KB, 457x618
hard balding here

will be jason statham mode in year or two
>>
>>35137904
No being bald is ugly as fuck but I have all my hair thank god
>>
bald only looks remotely good if you look masculine, otherwise you're better off with a full head of hair

sure, in a lot of cases you can partially remedy it with some facial hair, but if you're even remotely young you'll be shooting yourself in the foot by making yourself look older

with that said, balding/shaving your head isn't a big deal and it definitely isn't the end of the world, but in most cases it's simply just not a choice you make because it "looks better than having hair", rather, it's a choice you make because it's the best thing you can do when you don't have hair

now a lot of us will at some point have no better option than shaving our heads and that's why we'll do it, not because hurr durr jason statham so manly
>>
>>35145236
Yeah. Except this is true this time. Balding signals the end of youth, so say goodbye to the fresh jailbait.
>>
>>35145236
>well I got women without X
Nice try, but that's not what you claimed.
You were saying there are lots of attractive girls who are into bald men only and had no interest in you when you had hair. That's clearly bullshit.

A woman going specifically and exclusively for bald men means she is probably ugly as sin and has permanently lowered her standards.
>>
>>35138881
I think the problem is the implication that you can literally have no success with women if you are bald. I agree with everything you said, but it's always a black and white mentality here.
>>
File: Lebanon.jpg (30 KB, 674x450) Image search: [Google]
Lebanon.jpg
30 KB, 674x450
>>35147618
This

Women who go for bald men are literally the same tier as chubby chasers ie ugly
>>
ITT: pure example of the cancer that is /fit/

you guys are the worst that society has to offer. i am dragging myself down by even being here. dont you folk get sick of the meaninglessness that is perpetrated here?
>>
>>35137904

Bald man says:

> boy phaggots and have gay hair

I wonder what jealousy tastes like.
>>
File: hello reddit.png (111 KB, 666x389) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.png
111 KB, 666x389
>>35148737
>4chan is telling the truth, they're SOOOO mean!
>where's the love and support guys? :(((
>>
>>35137904
Just bought minoxidil 2% lads, wish me luck ;_;
>>
>>35140539
>feeling the pussy

That killed me breh, laughed out loud like an asshole on the bus. Fellow bald-brah, i thought the same thing when I first shaved it.
>look in mirror
>feelguy.jpeg
>get laid 3 days later
>>
>>35139143
That's a pretty black-and-white viewpoint anon. I know I exercise and lift because I was tired of being a fat piece of shit. I'm still engaged to the same woman, and I have no intentions to leave her. I'm still fat, but I'm making progress.

Not everyone does this to look good. Not everyone gives a shit about that. I do it because it makes me feel good.
>>
>>35139046
Is she a good wifey?
Does she call you hubby?
>>
>>35147579
>balding/shaving your head isn't a big deal and it definitely isn't the end of the world

This is true.

If you have a decent hairline you should do what you can to keep it, but once it goes from high forehead to 'balding', shaving is definitely better. Balding isn't a choice, shaved is a choice. Always be proactive in your life.
>>
File: 92d.jpg (58 KB, 600x955) Image search: [Google]
92d.jpg
58 KB, 600x955
>>35137904
Unless you're 35+ and have a super masculine face like Randy Couture and can grow a decent beard, you're not going to be able to pull it off. No way in hell. I would say less than 5% of the male population fits that description.

Having hair in today's society is absolutely essential if you're young and want to reach your maximum potential.
>>
>>35144675

Fuck this jazz I'm going on DUT

it will work right?
>>
File: 1448603185567.gif (377 KB, 514x601) Image search: [Google]
1448603185567.gif
377 KB, 514x601
>have long hair since I don't like how I look with short hair
>always feel like I'm gambling with it
>if it looks nice then I feel sexy as fug
>if it looks bad then I look like an autist
>hair is either one or the other with no middle ground

This is a blessing and a curse.
>>
The best you can do is not giving a fuck because all you can try to stop the baldness is useless. Except the the expensive hair transplant.
>>
>>35155759
Do transplants really work? What about people taking fin and rogaine?
>>
File: hage.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hage.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
If you don't train so hard you go bald you aren't training hard enough
>>
>>35155759
They're useless too. HT are good for some guys like George Clooney with infinite amount of money, good genes, thick hair who just have slightly receeding hairline in their 40s. If you are in your 20s and entire top of your haid is going bald there is no hope. Even if you get HT it'll look like pubes glued to your head, soon you will run out of the donor area, you will end up with scars, no money and fucked for life. There is literally no hope for bladlets other that the pigmentation.
>>
File: 326369_1.jpg (16 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
326369_1.jpg
16 KB, 285x214
>>35155873
Pic related. He paid 30k pounds for those pubes. God only knows how much more he spent on further sessions, medication n' shit. It's really interesting that people used to explore the space 50 years ago and there is no solution to this problem to this very day, even though there is a lot of money to be made. Maybe selling drugs and glueing pubes is more profitable tho, LOL.
>>
>>35137904
>Don't have to worry about juicing

Baldness runs in my family, I've been lifting for 5 years (21 years old) and the only thing stopping me from juicing at this point is hair loss as I still have a full head of hair. Hopefully it can be bitter sweet when it does inevitably happen..
>>
File: 1411308592351.png (20 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1411308592351.png
20 KB, 500x619
>>35138274

>hot bearded guy that also trains legs

my fetish
pls be gay
>>
>>35139632
But after the tattoo he wont be insecure. So whats the problem?
>>
File: rsz_20150905_134332.jpg (158 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20150905_134332.jpg
158 KB, 918x1632
>like being bald
m8 are you on crack? I don't lie to myself, doing everything I can to get a lush full head back. Who wouldn't want a glorious mane?
>>
>>35143407
topkek (as in the three word acronym for laughing in horde tongue, not the guy who watches big dicked mandingos plow his wife)
>>
>>35157668
This is how mine looks, I don't have an issue with it
Never had a guy or girl even mention the fact I'm balding or tell me that it looks shit
>>
>>35159647
Huh, nice man. People make joking remarks about how I'm bald and what-not, doesn't get to me but it would be nice to have a lot lower of a hairline. Where the hairline starts my hair grows just fine, but damn I'm like count dracula or something.
>>
>>35157668
Iktfb, I also look a lot like you, similar face, the same eyes and hair colour, the same mediocre beard, maybe I have slightly mor hair but that's just a matter of time. Have you thought about getting the scalp micropigmentation? because I'm seriously considering it since I don't think I'd be able to pull off the bald look
>>
>>35156127
thanks senpai
no homo
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.