[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/ How do you deal with disrespect? >Be in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
Okay /fit/
How do you deal with disrespect?
>Be in school today
>UK fag so winter here
>Wearing shorts cause comfy af + gym after school
>No one else in the school is wearing shorts therefore it's seen as wierd/different
>Get asked by several people why I'm wearing shorts
>"Cause I felt like it"
>Most people DGAF and continue with their day
>A few guys from class including one I thought was an actual freind who I hang out with start to show disrespect
>I knew that it was out of order but I didn't want to risk confrontation so I just kind of reacted with indifferance
>I have always treated these guys with respect, therefore it was kind of a shock
>Also in one class as soon as I walked in they all kind of looked over amused
>Didn't say shit just acted with indifferance
>Truth is it hurt
Any advice on how to deal with disrespect?
>>
>>35137728
Just ask what their one rep maxes are.
>>
>>35137728
Bump
>>
>>35137728

how did they voice their disrespect, what did they do?
>>
Do you mean collage? Because school ends in the UK at sixteen, and kids have to wear a school uniform, except on special occasions
>>
>>35137817
In a subtle, we will fuck you in your ass but act like it's nothing way. Say shit like "I respect you, I'd hate to be you" of course what's meant by this is "you look like a Faggot and you're nothing compared to me". I should have ripped them apart, this is my wake up call.
>>
>muh respect
>im so offended
>my feelings are hurt
cry me a river faggot. you are an idiot for wearing shorts in winter desu, and when people ask you why you say "because i feel like it" i.e. not actually answering the question
just stop being a faggot
>>
>>35137833
Sixth form college bro, no uniform policy
>>
>>35137841
Spotted the autist.
>>
>>35137837
overreacting can make you seem like an autist, id tread carefully, i think what pisses you off is that you thought he was a friend when he wasn't, not so much the comment.

and don't answer "because i feel like it" just smile and say its more comfortable.
>>
You seem like a little fag OP, it's just some sixth form bant
>>
filthy plebs

Just remember 95% of the populace is garbage. Who gives a fuck what they think. That being said, it is highly likely you are part of that 95%

Stop taking yourself so seriously, If you demand respect I highly doubt you are worthy of respect.

Don't give a fuck what those shitheads think, only value the opinion of people who are respectable themselves..
>>
>>35137896
I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, that's not the problem. I'm not the average Joe who pays attention to what others are doing and try's to do the same. Frankly I don't mind making a fool of myself. But, the disrespect here was unreal, I shouldn't have stood for it.
>>
Not gonna lie, I have no idea
>>
>>35137728

>be me
>bulking for a couple months
>put on 12 pounds (5-6kg)
>woman at work asks why I'm bulking
>says she can't see any different

Disrespectful little cunt, if I was a fuck fucker trying to lose weight and someone said I don't look like I've lost weight that'd be considered really fucking harsh? cunt fuck
>>
Shorts are comfy and easy to wear.

Good choice OP
>>
>>35137992
Did you shut the bitch up?
>>
>>35137863
spotted the OP
>>
>>35138001

Nah I walked off to make a coffee like a beta fuck. Wish I told her it was disrespectful though
>>
>>35138030
This is how I feel, I'm guessing you'd always treated this bitch with respect? How long ago was this?
>>
Tell them to go home and get their fucking shine box
>>
>>35137728
If you were in the States you'd know what to do ;)))
>>
>>35138066
When kids chat shit I always stand up to them, but in reality I'm a pussy inside. Don't let anyone disrespect you verbally, its worse than physical.
>>
>>35137931
But you clearly do care what others think, since you're so upset that they were disrespectful to you...
>>
>>35137728
Why the fuck would you wear shorts in December? You know, that really is weird, especially if you don't have any real reason. "I just felt like it", what the fuck kind of response is that? Nobody feels like wearing shorts when it is cold as fuck. Work on your autism, that is the message you should take away from this experience.

Sure, you could go all offended over the "disrespect" that has been expressed towards you, or you could just realize how fucking weird that was and learn from that. People make fun of people that are strange to them, that's how it is, and you won't change that.
>Fatties
>Fedoras
>Nerds
>People who stink

You know.
>>
>>35138151
it's not freezing everywhere in the world m8
>>
>>35138066

Yeah. She's a nice lady most of the time, it happened on Wednesday.
>>
Posting from L O N D O N

It's fucking cold at the moment you spastic, just wear joggers. I would have laughed at you too.
>>
I usually don't give a shit when I'm criticized over something ridiculous, but in the US the only way to respond is usually by being violent or the bigger dick. Find some creative way to make them feel inferior, and if you can do it enough times, without it coming across as you're really making an intentional effort, they'll respect you.

It's a shitty thing to do, but that's how most people understand things..
>>
>>35138081
No more shines, Billy
>>
>>35138176
What was your reaction to this? Have you seen her since?
>>
>>35137837

I haven't seen some handle the bants so poorly since 9/11 aka America deserved it day
>>
>>35138139
I care only that I didn't rip them a new asshole.
>>
>sixth form

Nobody respects you because you're a little teenage faggot.
>>
>>35137728
Its fucking winter brah, plus you should know that in the UK it is socially unacceptable to wear them damn things in this weather.

My advice would be to put on trousers or work out your calves more, give dem sumic to look at.
>>
>>35137931
I bet you're a manlet
>>
>>35138167
Yeah, the UK is well known for it's summerly temperatures in December. You simply don't wear shorts in December. It's just one of these simple little things that you should remember if you want to go through life. Sure, OP could just not give a fuck about what anyone thinks about him, but he clearly does give a fuck about that, so he is best advised to just quit the spastic behaviour.
>>
>>35138238
Kek. I won't wear shorts because "it's not allowed in December".
>>
>>35138225
>Socially unacceptable
>>
>>35137728

fucking take the banter you pussy
>>
>>35138336
It's not this shorts bs that pisses me off it's the guy who I thought was my freind. It's mainly that guy who I thought was a freind.
>>
>>35138417

This only bothers you because you're a bitchpiss 17 year old
>>
>>35138417
So if someone makes fun of you for doing something weird that's disrespectful? That's what friends do mate. Keep wearing shorts in December, but people will make fun of you.
>>
>>35138417

he still is a friend, friends banter all the time

youre just autistic and cant tell the difference between banter and malicious derision
>>
No matter what you do, do it with confidence.

When people make fun of you, they want to see how you react. The best way to react is to make fun of yourself.

With the unshakeable confidence that you won't be brought low by mere words.
>>
Throw orange juice in their faces
>>
>>35138260
Okay, glad you accepted that.
>>
>>35138478
>>35138470
>>35138452
I know what banter is and this wasn't banter. He was siding with the guy who was making most of the statements, he didn't wait for me after the lesson, he was trying to get away from me & fired shots at something else I did too. It's not like we've been freinds for years, I've known him for like 2/3 months and we never really had that friend/banter connection
>>
>>35138176
Bruh clearly she was just being inconsiderate in a naive way, I wouldn't think too hard into it
>>
"Why you wearing shorts bro?"
>"I'm going to the gym after school and I'm not going to have time to change."
"Fair enough bro".

It's genuinely that simple. I wear shorts to university in the cold and rain but nobody gives me flak because it's obvious that I've either just been to the gym or I'm going after lecture.
>>
I cursed out a fag yesterday at the parking lot outside of my gym.
>>
>>35137728
Jesus christ you dont belong in the UK if you can't handle some light banter
>>
File: zyzz with no makeup.jpg (37 KB, 455x582) Image search: [Google]
zyzz with no makeup.jpg
37 KB, 455x582
>>35137728
it's called social stratification and following cultural expectations. you deserve to be disrespected because you are at the bottom of the former and are not following the latter.

you are like a fat person that doesnt want to change but instead wants society to change.

put on some fucking pants.
>>
>>35137728
>Any advice on how to deal with disrespect?

stop making a fucking spectacle of yourself? jesus fuck this shit isn't hard breh
>>
Op, I think your overeating. Just wear long pants tommorow if you want
>>
>>35138576
Take the fucking banter you shit rag. College is supposed to be all about the bantz, and it certaimly was when I attended. Where do you come from that you take such offence at little comments like that?are you Jewish?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.