[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she natty? I want her kick my ass; i mean just beat the living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: big girl.webm (748 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
big girl.webm
748 KB, 720x404
Is she natty?

I want her kick my ass; i mean just beat the living shit out of me, put me in the hospital even
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1486x1058) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1486x1058
>>35137501
Who the fuck is it? I'm on an ifone so I can't open your bullshit webm

Fuck you OP, it's not funny
>>
I want to lick her enlarged clit
>>
>>35137501
I would love for her to beat my up and strangle my unconscious and then have me wake up with her sitting on my face, my face in her sweaty ass, smothering me, I would love her clam juices to smear my face causing me to feel like I was drowning like I was being tortured by water boarding. I wish she would then punch me in the balls as she face sits, I want her to then bounce hard like a balloon at first, and then proceed to get aggressive and that balloon turns into a bowling ball, I want her to maul my face with her pussy, I want to get a concussion, put me in a coma for a year, and when I wake up I want her to be on my face once again, I want her to beat up the nurses in the hospital so she can have her way with me. I want to be fed through a feeding tube as she smothers me for many years. I want to be locked in a cage at her house, maybe a cage would be too good for me, perhaps keep me locked up a hole under her bed that she also uses for her dirty gym clothes, I want her to then amputate my balls and make me eat them. life is suffering, why even live?
>>
>>35137501

I masturbate to natasha all the time I imagine myself fuckin her raw and cumming deep inside her after weeks of doing nofap.

That's my goal and that's why I lift , to someday achieve this.

and no she's not natty you retard
>>
Is it Chelsea? Bleghh

5/10 insecure as fuck runescape chick who can't cut and drowns her face in makeup
>>
>>35137549
Just get a /fit/ dominatrix gf and have that, desu.
>>
is that omar isuf pre hrt?
>>
>>35137501
name?
>>
>no tits
>>
>>35137501
damn

whos this
>>
>>35137525
natasha aughey

get a better phone. it's 2015, what kind of device can't play webms

come on
>>
>>35137617
stale meme
>>
>>35137525
>$700 iPhone can't play video files

fucking christ
>>
>>35137549
what the fuck is wrong with this board
>>
>>35137501
Fucking ditto, bruv.
>>
>>35137698
>>35137679
I would have to download an app and I can't be arsed to do it

You can't even view .gif on the iPhone 5s photos app that comes on the device
>>
>>35137563
Chelsea's face is hotter than her body 2bh
>>
>>35137731
HAHAHAHA

fucking sheep
>>
>>35137761
Nice fedora, where did you get it?
>>
>>35137747
Her face is puffy and sexless like a child. I have neither repulsion nor attraction to her face
>>
>>35137501
>>35137679

I really can pinpoint what it is about this chick. I'm not into all these "muh high test" ladies that people put on here all the time, I've always preferred skeleton skinny broads with pretty faces and long legs, but this lady just does somethin' for me. Would love for her to choke me out with her thighs while I'm tongue deep...
>>
>>
>>35137788
>>35137549
>>35137501
There's just something about her.. i think eating ass is degenerate but i would let her shit in my mouth if it made her happy. I'd drink gallons of her filthy bath water
>>
would pay money to plant my seed into her and have children whom are genetically superior to the rest of their peers
>>
>>35137643
tbph anon, tits are overrated
>>
>>35137501
I want her to crush my dick with her vagoo.
>>
her lips

hnnnng
>>
>>35137501
>Is she natty?

no
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.