[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a proper way to have your legs and knees and feet when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Snapchat-4029005006025381541.jpg (294 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4029005006025381541.jpg
294 KB, 720x1280
Is there a proper way to have your legs and knees and feet when you drive? If I drive for more than 10 minutes I start getting knee pain in the pedal led. Any idea why?
>>
>driving automatic
Kill yourself
>>
>>35137195
Bump
>>
>>35137195
Seat far back enough that you nearly fully extend your leg to put your foot down. I usually just do what you're doing with my heel on the floor to switch between accelerator and brake.
>>
It depends on the seat position, I got a new car and it bothered me, so I use cruise often and if I can't I put my foot between the pedals to the floor and stretch my right leg.
>>
>>35137242
Is my foot postition wrong? Does it have to be straight? Could it not being straight be why I'm having knee pain when I drive?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
thanks for the bong bait op, mind if I save it?
>>
Personally, my legs are very bent, mostly because I have a clutch to use. The "proper" seating position is as upright as you can, with your arms bent at around 80-90 degrees to reach the steering wheel at 9&3. Your leg position is a little bit more up to personal preference, but instead of having your foot bent out like that, I would have it more vertical, having to tilt my foot to brake.
>>
>>35137288
It should p much be relaxed and not having to be held up. Having the chair further out helps this. I usually stick my foot all the way down on the clutch and push the chair back until just before my leg would he straight so there's a little bend.

If it goes up and down you could try messing with that too I guess.
>>
File: Snapchat--622098695690651686.jpg (252 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--622098695690651686.jpg
252 KB, 720x1280
>>35137381
Vertical as in straight up and down like so?
>>
When I keep my heel planted and turn my foot like inversion/eversion I think that's something that causes the pain
>>
File: danceakpfig1.jpg (20 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
danceakpfig1.jpg
20 KB, 200x186
What part of the knee? I'd guess you need to put your seat back a click or two. My foot is pretty straight when I drive, not leaning to the side like yours. If I'm driving through london and changing gears a lot my left knee can feel a bit strained after an hour or so but never my right.
>>
>>35137195
no srsly, you must be retarded to ask this, instead of trying it out to find a comfortable position
2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>35137381
I move my heel to accelerate/brake. I just slide my foot left/right.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.