[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO /fit/ tell me, would survive the Agoge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sparta.jpg (26 KB, 405x216) Image search: [Google]
sparta.jpg
26 KB, 405x216
>>
>>35137148
Agoge isn't about being fit, its about survival. A fat person could have survival skills. Stop being dumb.
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>35137178
>A fat person could have survival skills.
>>
>>35137178
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>35137148
If I wanted humor I would just ask what your 1 rep maxes are
>>
>>35137200
This is now a Fat Hate Thread.
>>
>>35137178
It'd be pretty interesting to be in the Agoge, sure it'd be brutal but getting to workout all day, having a squire to serve to your meals and cleaning. Thats the life man
>>
>>35137449
>having a squire to serve to your meals and cleaning
Why does everyone assume they'll be upper class? You're white trash now, you would be a slave maggott then. Simple.
>>
>SO /fit/ tell me, would survive the Agoge?

Who?
Who would survive it?
What are you asking?
>>
>>35137470
because im upper class right now
>>
>>35137511
obviously you, you fucking kek
>>
>>35137564
Kek
>>
>>35137601
>poorfag detected
>>
>>35137641
Manlet detected. You think you're little lord fauntleroy? Lol.
>>
>>35137676
kek at the fact im 6'3
>>
File: Pissy manlet.jpg (65 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
Pissy manlet.jpg
65 KB, 634x423
>>35137752
Sure you are.
>>
>>35137178
it'd be pretty cool, the 300 workout is really awesome. Defs reccomend
>>
>>35137148
The agoge started when you were age 10.

Its like a 10 year old basic training.

fun fact: spartans encouraged stealing food, but would punish you harshly if you got caught.
>>
funfact: most knowledge about Sparta is just anecdotal
>>
>>35137178
I can't stop laughing at this.

Can you imagine a fat person putting in the effort to perform any primal skill.

Primal skills are brutal work, fatty don't delude yourself, if shit hits the fan you're "long pig" to the rest of us.
>>
fun fact: anecdotal means something was never published, not that something is untrue
>>
>>35137178
>Agoge is about survival
No, it's about fighting. The entire point of being a Spartan was fighting. DYING in battle was considered the most honorable way to go. They didn't train you to survive in the wilderness, they trained you to become a living weapon. They trained hardened you mentally and physically so that when they day came for you to die, you'd do it in a blaze of glory and take out as many of the enemy as you could. There were no fat Spartans for a very good reason.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.