[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>inb4 black jewish CIS faggot How bad is drinking beer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>inb4 black jewish CIS faggot

How bad is drinking beer?
Im going to drink tonight and im a bit worried.
>>
>>35135740
Jesus Christ, worried for drinking some beers a friday night. Kill yourself my man
>>
>>35135740
>How bad is drinking beer?

lots of carbs
the alcohol content is negligible unless you gulp down dozens at a time

dont overdo it and account for the extra calories, then you'll be fine
>>
>>35135740
I find beer tastes like shit. Could be different for you though.
>>
if you're not concerned about calories (and it's december ffs, let's get BIG!) drink and enjoy.
>>
better drink vodka
>>
about 130-150 per beer depending on what you probably drink. very easy to get a lot of calories, plus when you're drunk you do stupid things like eat an entire pizza
>>
>>35136909
This.
>>
>>35137890
I would say on an all out evening I drink 8-12 large beers and at the end of the night I buy tons of food and fall asleep eating infront of the TV
>>
Not OP but what about drinking on the same day as you've lifted, is that just throwing away all the work you've done earlier?
>>
this is why I drink liquor
>>
>>35135740
What about Whisky Rhum or Whisky Cola guys. Please tell me. I put Ice cubes in them
>>
>>35138110
this
>>
>>35135740
Beer has a bunch of extra calories and not a lot of alcohol content. If your goal is to get drunk you're going to want to go with liquor, probably mixed with some manner of diet soda. You'll look like a faggot but you'll get as drunk off of 30 calories of vodka or rum as you will off 120 calories of beer.
>>
>>35135740
Problem with alcohol is that your body uses it for energy preferentially. So if you drink a beer, the alcohol is used and the carbs are stored. If you drink vodka or gin with just soda water, you'll consume negligible calories and not do much damage so long as you're not eating while drinking. Stay hydrated and you'll be fine.
>>35138110
I was depressed a few months ago and drank every day at work on lunch break on an empty stomach then lifted later when I'd sobered up. Totally fine. Just a little sleepy.
>>
>>35138286
This is true, but if you pick something like an imperial ipa there's pretty decent alcohol content (7-10%). Drink two of those fast and you'll have a good buzz with only about 4-500 cals. They taste good too. Hard to find in most bars, though.
>>
>>35138625
>500 cals for 2 is just like 60 cals for 2 :^)
>>
>>35138765
2 10% beers is more alcohol than 1oz vodka m8. Vodka and gin have 60 cals per oz, a shot is like 1.5oz. From experience, I'm drunker off two ipas than 2 shots of vodka. Obviously beer is more cals per drunk, but you get to enjoy it.
>>
>>35135740
if I wanted humor I would have asked for your 1 rep maxes.
>>
>>35135740
Why is shakespeares head on a doily
>>
>>35135740
A lot of calories so take in moderation or find better alternatives.
>>
File: 2015-10-17 10.17.11.png (1 MB, 885x1278) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-17 10.17.11.png
1 MB, 885x1278
Do what I do.

Drink twice a month. Never more than 6 shots in those two times. Gin and soda with lime. Nothing else.

Pic is me
>>
>>35139634
5'4 or /fraud/?
>>
>>35139634
D W A R F
W
A
R
F
>>
>>35135740
18+

Really. If you have to ask this you're fucking retarded or 15.
>>
>>35139634

>6 shots
>feeling anything

how does is feel to be a manlet?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.