[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at my sick pack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ripped-6-pack-abs.jpg (13 KB, 223x250) Image search: [Google]
ripped-6-pack-abs.jpg
13 KB, 223x250
Love it don't you, teheee. I'm 150lbs ripped like zyzz and can squat 225lbs on the smith machine for 10 and dumbell bench 50lbs for 10. Can curl 100. You impressed? Feel free to store my pic in your wank bank.
>>
No1 in on the parody of /fit/ thread?
>>
>>35135503
You just sound like a fat resentful fuckboy who doesn't have the self discipline for a proper cut. Delete the thread, change your diet, and get shredded. If the amount of time you spend shitposting was replaced by cardio and training you could be something, but you choose to be nothing.
>>
>>35135635
Fell for the b8
>>
>>35135635
This better be pasta
>>
File: serbia stronk soldier.jpg (73 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
serbia stronk soldier.jpg
73 KB, 566x800
Come on you fucking faggot I was 150lbs ripped after being born ,could do barbell flies with 225lbs for 20. I could I did kegels with fucking 405lbs you twinkie. And curled 225 dumbbells EZ.

Now im 400lbs 7'2" lean. I can squat 6000lbs, I do curls with 1000lbs. I deadlift 5000lbs, bench 2000lbs everything for reps.
>>
>>35135635

But I look hot right?
>>
>>35135769
no. you're fat.
>>
>>35135503
Implying sub150 pound ripped guys are weak

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-leOg-I--7M
>>
>>35135635
I don't know what planet you came from where you think you can talk to me like that, you stupid cocksucker, but you're gonna stop right now. Do you have any idea who I am? Obviously not or else you wouldn't have even thought about whipping your half-inch dick out of your skirt in some misguided attempt to look manly. I'm a fucking nightmare for scum like you, so you had best watch your fucking step from now on you depraved faggot.
>>
>>35135503
Dudes got a better body than I've ever had
>>
>>35135987
TAIPEI
A
I
P
E
I
>>
>>35135987
Ass not on bench, doesn't count.
Also guy looks fucking weak, is this legit what the CBT guys on fit look like?
Honestly would take the big belly powerlifter look over little twink boy.
>>
>>35136895
That's how most people bench, and it's not a huge stretch of form.
He could do that weight for at least 5 with strict form, which is still extremely respectable for a 148 pounder.

Frank looks better in that video than 99% of the CBT

Most people on /fit/ who aren't DYEL are around 12-15 bodyfat and look unimpressive
>>
>>35135763
>7'2''
Nice try manlet, feels good being 9'6'' master race
>>
>>35135763
nice bait, only fat people can squat more than they deadlift
>>
>>35135635
>>35135994
>Is this the birth of an epic new pasta?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.