[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rage form being picked on as a kid i carry my whole life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: l-i-f-e.jpg (20 KB, 290x194) Image search: [Google]
l-i-f-e.jpg
20 KB, 290x194
Rage form being picked on as a kid i carry my whole life
>>
>>35134454
Use it as motivation my fellow skelly
>>
>>35134459
motivation for what? am not going anywhere.
>>
>>35134474

You're not with an attitude like that.
>>
>>35134459
Don't do this, this will turn you into an insufferable piece of shit.
Just let it go, man. This will require real strength.
>>
>>35134454
>Being picked my whole life and being literally the most embarrassing person ever
>Cant get outside of my house and refuse to work because of this
>Now cant even talk with my parents without feeling awkward
>Even if i get better body which im trying to i will still be picked on because my past and i dont know how to talk anyway
Is it even worth
>>
>>35137968
Move and get a liminal phase in area number two where you work on social gains. Move to are number three where you can practice proper life. Nobody will know you there. You will be free.
>>
>>35137968
When it gets this bad or worse. Just move to another place/country and start fresh. The only downside is that it can backfire. Because you can't really run away from your past. And people might make fun of you more because you weren't man enough to face your problems.
>>
>>35138401
>>35138411
>Its this easy to move
Im poor,live in small country and the only way to get out of my city was college in which i got accepted but refused because i know i will
regret it since i will embarrass myself and most of the people i know will be there anyway.
>>
>>35138514
what country?
>>
>>35138514
>I'm not going to improve myself because Im afraid of embarrassing myself.
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
File: CT1Fs_gU8AAisyT.jpg (132 KB, 600x866) Image search: [Google]
CT1Fs_gU8AAisyT.jpg
132 KB, 600x866
>Be awkward,fat,disgusting kid from elementary school to middle school
>Be a target for most bullies because they mirin my height (was taller than most kids my age) for years
>Didn't really give a fuck because had good friends and only cared about playing vidya
>Do a crazy 180 shift and dedicate my being into lifting and improving
>People are now repulsed by me the moment I open my mouth even tho I am considered good looking and have a good body
>Everyone would rather talk to my manlet,chubby,DYEL friends rather than me because they are more fun and have a personality and life behind their words
>I could say the funniest,smartest joke ever and at best I get a pity giggle because I talk like a monotonous robot
>the chubby guy from our group could say literally anything and have bitches laughing like crazy
>tfw
I am become autismo,destroyer of worlds
>>
>>35138540
Bulgaria
>>35138573
Its not really improving when youre the laughing stock and no one takes you seriously no matter what.
>>
>>35138709
Bulgaria. You guys in schengen or european union? Is travel to work an option? You need to get out of the bad circles, desu.
>>
File: 1449000081402.jpg (89 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
1449000081402.jpg
89 KB, 750x670
>>35137968
seek help, go to a psychiatrist
not even joking
>>
>>35134454
Same anon. The way you gotta look at it is kids are shitty. Everyone just tries to fit in even your bullies. If you let it follow you passed high school you're really only killing your own self esteem and well being. Looking back now I wish I wouldn't have gave a shit in high school just because anything and everything that happened there other than a basic education does not matter one bit once you've graduated. Time to move on anon.
>>
>>35138782
EU but there is now way i can travel to work and i will do better staying at home anyway.
>>35138798
I cant afford it and cant see how they will help me.
>>
>>35138798
Wow, thanks, Jackie Chan, I didn't do shit today.
>>
>>35139135
>do better staying at home anyway.
You need to change your situation. If you don't want to remove yourself from the situation you're in then you need to fight your way into a good space where you're at. Either way you need to change. Work on social gains. Now. Not tomorrow. Now.
>>
>>35137968
You may have agoraphobia
>>
File: Asuras-Wrath-Box-Art.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Asuras-Wrath-Box-Art.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>35134454
Finally another wrath user

>Ano Domini
>not having 6 arms and using rage for gains
>>
>>35139188
The problem is i have no idea how to work on social gains
>>35139230
Probably but im afraid of the social interactions rather than "wide, open spaces".The worst thing is i never cared and loved to go out and play with kids and talk with people until the last years of middle school when i started to get bullied too much.
>>
>>35137968
Hate to say it op, but you nee to stop being a faggot. That's the real answer. If you really want to be a better person you need to accept who you were and who you are now. Then you can work on who you will be. Were all gonna make it Brahms.
>>
>>35134454
I got picked on a lot too anon, for a while I was worried that it had a permanent effect on me. I constantly assumed that people were out to get me. You have to learn to forgive yourself and others and let go of rage.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.