[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF IS THIS...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151204_232156.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151204_232156.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
WTF IS THIS...
>>
U got hiv
>have u fucked tranny or has a tranny fucked u lately?
>>
I had a bloody nose one time in my sleep and when I woke up I had a terrible splitting headache

Mouth tasted like iron, nose was stuffed to shit, felt absolutely awful.

Got in my shower and began digging in my nose and pulled out a giant thick as shit blob of half congealed blood.

Was the most satisfying feeling as I was pulling it out, I could feel it exiting the back of my nose right under the bridge as I pulled it and it tickled the entire time

Was disgusting how dark it was but man did I feel like a gorrilion bucks afterwards
>>
>>35134402
I get atleast one of these every time I get a blood nose
>inb4 cancer
>>
>>35134402
Its old blood, probably mixed with some mucus, if it came out of your nose you probably had a nose bleed and some blood stayed behind, hence the dark colour.
>>
>>35134427
I had my tonsils operated and I can relate to that tickling feeling, doctor puled literally half a meter of tampons from my nostrils after the surgery.
>>
>>35134402
That's why you shouldn't tilt your head back when you get a nosebleed
>>
stigmata you are the chosen one here to die for our wins
>>
>>35134402
live.
>>
>>35134427
I had a nosebleed for like 10 minutes and after it dried I started sniffing a lot and eventually I puked out a gigantic snot ball covered in blood. It was pretty sweet.
>>
Just a blood clot from old blood, not a big deal at all
>>
That is a hand.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.