[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hair loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 20151204_093459.jpg (156 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151204_093459.jpg
156 KB, 640x480
fit what do if hair is turning like pic related? the image is the scalp
been using head and shoulders every 2 days for 4 years now but hair gets really greasy if I don't use it

also can this grow back?
>>
Start Rogaining before it gets any worst OP
>>
>>35133541
wat
>>
>>35133549
google minoxidil. Buy it.
>>
>>35133552
how to use? should I keep using head and shoulders?
>>
>>35133552
doesn't stop hair loss.

Finasteride 1mg/dailly
Nizoral shampoo 3x weekly

Optional:
Stemoxydine to add density
Adenosine to thicken hair (better than minox)

Nuke tier:
RU
Setipiprant
PGE2
etc.
>>
take your H&S
locate nearest trashcan
throw it in with some tongs or something
and get a fucking decent shampoo
if you're a poorfag, J&J No more tears is a good start, otherwise get a decent brand (American Crew, Redken etc.) for daily use
look into a decent daily conditioner too
use for a while and observe
>>
>>35133639
why is it bad
>>
>>35133628
>doesn't stop hair loss.

Yes it does. It's clinically proven to and doesn't come with the dick issues of finas. High chance you won't regrow hair on temples but that's the same for both.
>>
>>35133694
it's extremely aggressive and dries out the scalp completely, leading to overproduction of hair oils and greasy hair very fast
>>
This thread has nothing to do with fitness, reported XD

>>>/adv/
>>
>>35133697
No. it doesn't.

All it does is manipulate hair growth cycles and shaft thickness. It doesn't address in any way the causes of hair loss.

Think of it like this: MPB causes the hair follicles to progressively thin and fall out, also prolongs the resting phase. Minoxidil thickens hair and brings more hairs into growth phase. It creates the illusion of slowing hair loss, but that's it.

Someone with MPB and using only minox will still go bald. Someone with MPB and using only finasteride has an over 90% chance of not going bald.
>>
>>35133475

No shame in becoming the one punch man.

Bald with grace!
>>
>>35133710
Lies and misinformation.
>>
Im 21 and VERY thin of hair, should I take Fina? I read up alot and I dont want it to fuck up my prostate or anything, is there any risk with it ?
>>
>>35133475
you're not balding retard, everyone has a somewhat visible spot like that, especially if you're having poor hair condition like you clearly do

now you have two options. you either stop using shampoo for a while and let your skin oils balance themselves (then start using a good one), or you go to a dermatologist to see if you have some skin condition (like I do), and in that case you'll buy the shampoos he tells you to
>>
>>35133628
Have you been following that swiss temples guy? Looks promising. Isnt castor oil very effective too? But it says it has to be used with penetration enhancers, do you know anything about that?
>>
>>35133981

Actually fina is good for prostate. The manily use for fina is that it cures enlarged prostate. It can fuck up your libido tho.
>>
>>35133981
>>35136760
The main problem of fina is that it can mask the effects of prostate cancer. If you are younger than 40 and don't have family antecedents is mostly riskless.
>>
>>35133475
was talking to someone who said that h&s can lead to hair loss. i don't know if that's true. I only use it twice a week at most

That said, and completely unrelated to H&S, I started experiencing similar thinning in front of the crown of my head a year or two ago. Started taking minoxidil and using a hair thickening conditioner (avalon organics if you're interested). Seems to have helped significantly (my mother says my hair is looking better too).
>>
i went to the doctor to get fina but after a few minutes of pulling my hair, she said my case wasnt that bad and just told me to get minoxidil and also prescribed some pills with serenoa repens or some shit (placebo im sure). also that my dick would fall off with fina.

anyways its been almost a year and my hair is much better (i was 23 now 24) than it was before, even on temples theres some regrowth.
>>
>>35133981
You'll destroy your libido but your prostate will be bether than ever.
>>
I haven't used shampoo in my hair in 3 years fit. I have a little thinning in the same spot as OP but otherwise my hair is never greasy or odd looking.
>>
>>35133475
Just shave it off.
>>
The most important thing is your general health.
Eat your fucking vegetables.
>>
>>35133475

ITT: pathetic beta bitches trying to defy fate, instead of accepting it.
>>
i've been on finasteride for 6 months.
my libido dropped maybe 10-20%, but i'm perfectly fine with it, i still feel the urge to fap like every single day, and i'm 28.
other than that everything's great, erections as hard as diamons, cum has the same volume, etc.
as for the hair, it's pretty much the same. i'm not even balding, i just use it for prevention since my temples receeded a bit and it runs in the family.
>>
>>35133475
>what do if hair is turning like pic related
Time for the Bruce Willis Preemptive Strike.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.