[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this guys name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: rich-piana-workout.jpg (23 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-workout.jpg
23 KB, 403x403
What is this guys name again?
>>
Juan Day Hughmeigh
>>
>>35132741
Wealthy Piano.
>>
>>35132741
Benedict Cumberbatch
>>
>>35132741
Mike Patton, court jester of /fit/.

Get to know him, anon.
>>
Deduct 8 hours of sleep and its 50% of my day.

Btw his name is Wealthy fish
>>
ricardio piano
>>
>>35132783
Also add in drive to work, drive from work, showering, generic house work, eating, and going to bed early enough that you actually manage to get 8 hours of sleep instead of laying awake in bed for 2 hours and sleeping for 6.
>>
Rick Pitino
>>
>>35133125
>not making a career out of LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND

are you even trying?
>>
>>35132741
Dick Pianist
>>
Shouting scooping mutant-man
>>
Ricky P
>>
Rich Piana... fucking retards how can u know know hes name
>>
>>35133407
Zomg u big meeanie u ruin our circlejerk go back to leddit
>>
rich-piana-workout
>>
>>35132741
>8hours of sleep(implying)
>8hours of work
>1hour eating
>.5hour getting ready
>1hour driving
>.5hour bathroom and shit
>19hours
>still have 5hours
>stop fucking playing video games and making excuses

I worked out 9-11pm tonight. Its 2am and I have to be at work at 10am not even tired.
>>
>>35132439
He is known only by his code name "Monsieur le Grand Scoop." Trained in thirteen forms of martial arts, two of which rely solely on arms, he is an unmatched opponent in close quarters combat. His marks are most often discovered suffocated to death, lungs and stomach completely filled with protein powder: a simple note card reading "Left Humanity Behind" left at the scene of the crime.

His services are not cheap, but are well worth the price tag. Countless victims have departed this earthly coil with the words "FOUR MORE SCOOPS COME ON COME OOOON" echoing in their ears.
>>
>>35132741
I remember getting so shilled by mutant when it started posting some new year, don't remember if it was 2015 or 2014. Bought mutant mass, finished half of it and threw it away.
>>
His name is Robert Paulson
>>
Sorry OP, I only deal in 5%s
>>
>>35132741
That's John Cena
>>
>>35133661
That's fucking funny m8, do I have your permission to share this?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.