[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest way to not be fat besides reducing carbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1380758153735.gif (1 MB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
1380758153735.gif
1 MB, 300x173
What's the fastest way to not be fat besides reducing carbs until near ketosis, increasing cardio and shutting the fuck up?
>>
>>35132210
no other way unless you like drugs
>>
>>35132210
DNP

But really all you need is a 500-800 kcal deficit.
You didnt get fat over night. You wont lose it overnight. It takes YEARS to get fat. It takes a similar amount of time to loose it again.

Sorry man
>>
>>35132224
I've just been gradually getting fat since i was like 15, but I can literally gain 10lbs in a week.
>>
>>35132210
Actually HIIT or lifting would be more efficient to get into ketosis quicklier
>>
DNP without a single doubt. You can lose over a pound of fat a day on it, and it's the best way to quickly and safely lose fat without a doubt.
>>
>>35132241
I should have included lifting to the list, yes. I used to focus on only that with moderate diet restriction and still didn't lose that fast.

>>35132252
Well... maybe everything except safely?
>>
>>35132252
>safely lose fat

You know that DNP can literally kill people trying to lose weight with it, right?
I know a lot of it has to do with dosage, but caling it safe is retarded.
>>
>>35132252
what dose of DNP do you use?
>>
>>35132252
>DNP
>safe

The kind of retard who is too impatient to lose fat by dieting alone is the one who will overdose on DNP.
>>
ANOTHER QUESTION TO ADD
to this conversation is: other than losing fat slowly, how can you prevent loose skin following weight loss?
>>
>>35132241
>HIIT
This. Made a huge difference for me.
>>
>>35132210
Can someone explain this gif
>>
>>35132298
im pretty sure it doesn't matter how fast or slow you lose weight. the only factors are how fat you are, for how long, and genetics that determine the amount of loose skin after weight loss. lifting and preventing muscle loss is the only thing that helps.

don't obsess about it, even if you have some loose skin following weight loss, you'll still look and feel better than 1/3 of the US population
>>
>>35132665
>1/3 of the US population
*at least 1/3 :D
>>
>>35132298
Lift.
Fill that akin with muscle instead of fat
>>
>>35132568
Lol I was wondering the same thing.
I think it's shopped
>>
>>35133216
i can that in most places, but the abdomen though.
I wish abs took up that much room
>>
>>35132259
>dnp kill
You have better odds of dying driving to the post office to get your dnp then actually on dnp.

>assuming you dont have down syndrome and blast 6pills twice a day
>>
>>35132568
hes melting into a pool of other melted people
>>
>>35133254
This.

Just do your research and don't go full retard and you'll be fine
>>
>>35132264
250mg every 24 hours for the first 4-5 days to see tolerance and then just do 250mg every 12hours after for 17-21days. Thats what I would recommend for a beginner, but if you see bad sides the first few days just stop. Its not worth it.

>lose 30lbs
>alive
>shredded

It is literally the easiest way to lose fat, the people that call it unsafe are fucking morons and haven't done any research at all. Ya it could kill you if you are an idiot, but if you stick to what I said the chance of dying is 0.0000000000001% pretty much never gonna happen.
>>
>>35133254
>You have better odds of dying driving to the post office to get your dnp then actually on dnp.

Do you live in Baghdad?
>>
>>35133267
no but when I used to order from YB
>light a candle for my nigga []
It would always get held at the post office for some reason, didnt bother me just went and got it they never questioned me. Hasnt happened since he went mia and I have been using drm but still.
>>
File: what did you said.jpg (13 KB, 182x240) Image search: [Google]
what did you said.jpg
13 KB, 182x240
>>35132241
>quicklier
>>
>>35133272
im scared to order but i want to contact maserati do i need to be cryptic or do i just ask?
>>
>>35133272
also, do you order from deepnet?
>>
>>35133281
Ya you repeat after me.

>hey masarti, I'm looking for the good stuff. You know what I mean? ;^) I'm looking to get shredded as fuark just like our lord and savior zyzz(except for the dying part.) Can you hook me up breh?

He will know exactly what you mean.
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.jpg (92 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.jpg
92 KB, 620x349
>>35133249

Apparently they do for some people.
>>
>>35133267
Ahuehuehue

>>35133276
Shhhh, my brain isn't working properly.
Too little sleep this last fortnight

>>35133249
Consider suicide then.
Or if not, plastic surgery.

>>35132270
What's dnp exactly?
(New Friend here)
>>
>>35133302
worst part is im not sure whether this is something someone else has said whilst asking for it.
>>
File: 1445222243467.jpg (69 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1445222243467.jpg
69 KB, 600x652
>>35132224
>It takes YEARS to get fat
no
>>
>>35132210

Keto doesn't burn fat faster it just removes water weight which gives the illusion of fat loss you stupid fatass motherfucker.

>keto and fasted cardio meme

back to reddit with you
>>
>>35132259
>You know that DNP can literally kill people trying to lose weight with it, right?

So can driving a car to get to the gym.

The odds are probably with DNP. At least with DNP, if you're reasonably cautious, you're 100% safe. You can't say that with driving.
>>
>>35133567
Thats why you walk to the gym you fat fuck
>>
>>35133590

>getting hit on the pavement by faggots using razor scooters/bikes.

Yeah DNP is still safer.
>>
How does DNP fair as a stim? What are generally the amounts used?

Curious because I want to buy some stims (adderall, dexies, etc) they also have weightloss effects but want to which will be more bang for the buck.
>>
>>35133640

DNP is the complete opposite of a stim you blockhead.
>>
>>35133640
DNP is way different than any of those things you listed. Adderall is good for getting high as fuck mate, it's not that great for weight loss imo unless you can consistently use it. If you take adderall one day, you probably won't eat while you're on it, but a lot of people binge on the comedown. The money it costs to use Adderall daily without a prescription is ridiculous, especially if you're using it for the appetite reduction effects, which will quickly disappear with tolerance. DNP is like... if you use it properly, you'll lose fat pretty rapidly, but if you still have fucktarded eating habits you'll just get fat once your cycle is over.
>>
>>35133609
What butt fuck state do you live in where people still get around on Razor scooters?
>>
The faster you lose weight, the more willpower you will need to avoid binging.
Fastest way is to starve and exercise a lot, but it is basically impossible.
Most healthy and succesfull way is to eat a little bit less and exercise a little bit more and spend a few years losing the extra weight
>>
Wiki says DNP is a pesticide, herbicide and wood preservative as well as a component in making explosives and developing fotography.
I wouldn't put that in my body.
>>
>>35133660

People actually use bikes and scooters here in euroland because people aren't morbidly obese and the roads aren't filled with SUVs from white trash or niggers/spics hit and running you for fun.

>tfw 10 minute commute going full speed on the pavement
>dgaf move outa the way normie pedestrians or I'll fuck your shit up
>>
Has anyone crashed on DNP?

Like, if it gives you mad cravings for food then how are you supposed to lose 1.5kg/day?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.