[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me design a leg day, /fit/. I'm still trying to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1396510786445.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1396510786445.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Help me design a leg day, /fit/. I'm still trying to work out the kinks in my new PPL, but my leg day needs to be designed from the ground up. It'll be done twice weekly, and I want to have an emphasis on ass. I'm male, but my gf has a thing about butts, and I hear other chicks love 'em, so why not? So, help me design a leg day with emphasis on getting a nice ass.

Right now, my leg day is:
Squats 4x6
SLDL's 4x6

I do deadlifts on another day, and the only thing I really need in the leg day is the squats. The SLDLs can be kicked if they're not helping.

Also, I'm homegym masterrace, so I don't have access to any machines barring a simple cable machine. Just a squat rack, barbells and dumbbells and a bench.

Thanks /fit/

>Because of the butt building stuff, I'm placing a gigantic "N...no homo" over this thread
>>
do have a bench with a leg extension/curl on the end?

squats
front squats
leg extensions
leg curls
calf raises if you need them
>>
I only squat and leg extensions personally. I used to do a lot of delt work on leg days.

Push/pull/legshoulder
>>
>>35132172
I do indeed. Build into my cable machine.

But are squats and front squats on the same day a good plan? Don't they work mostly the same muscles?

>>35132194
I do shoulder on push days, usually, since OHP fits in nicely as a push.
>>
>>35132140
Also, anybody wanna be a legend and post Caladan's Starting Ass routine? I feel like I could cannibalise a lot from it.
>>
File: starting ass.png (120 KB, 1129x421) Image search: [Google]
starting ass.png
120 KB, 1129x421
>>35132217

here you are, though he mentioned he'd change one of the squat sessions to bulgarian split squats, and that he meant to say cable kickbacks instead of donkey kicks. And something about deadlifts being interchangeable with romanian deadlifts, but idk. Maybe ask him? I think he's in owg
>>
i took smolov's 7x5 and 10x3 rep scheme for my 2 squat days. working pretty well
>>
>>35132140
Since you're going legs twice a week, you can have one day with a quad focus and one day with a posterior chain/butt focus.
Here are some crazy ideas I've used myself from time to time...

QUAD DAY
12 front squats immediately followed by 12 back squats with the same bar and weight..
Add weight to the bar.
10 front squats immediately followed by 10 back squats.
Add weight to the bar.
8 front squats immediately followed by 8 back squats.
Add weight to the bar.
6 front squats immediately followed by 6 back squats.
Cry like a bitch.

ASS DAY
5x5 Bulgarian split squats
4x6 Romanian deadlift in superset with 4x6 Hip thrust /w iso hold. Same bar and weight.
Cry like a bitch.
>>
Squat 5x5
Squat 5x10
Front Squat 5x10

If you need more for legs you are retarded.
>>
File: laughing bbc host.jpg (87 KB, 978x726) Image search: [Google]
laughing bbc host.jpg
87 KB, 978x726
>>35132140
>a leg day
>"splits"

enjoy your tiny undersized fairy legs you pussy faggot LMFAO
>>
File: 1409513092786.jpg (496 KB, 1366x1490) Image search: [Google]
1409513092786.jpg
496 KB, 1366x1490
>>35132140
>>
>>35132209
>But are squats and front squats on the same day a good plan? Don't they work mostly the same muscles?
The whole point of running a split is to increase volume.
>>
>>35134031
>those tits

Disappointing lads
>>
I am also making an ass routine mi buene dogi di el ferro.

So far I have barbell glute bridges and sumo deadlifts.

I failed locking out 405lbs on conventional deadlift last night. I had my legs straight and grip was no prob but I had no gluten powder.
>>
>>35134031
Fake tits? Her stomach is pretty lacking for someone makingmoney off their body
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.