[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a couple hours to kill before the gym opens Ask a former
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: picisto-20151130122747-276756.jpg (284 KB, 898x898) Image search: [Google]
picisto-20151130122747-276756.jpg
284 KB, 898x898
Got a couple hours to kill before the gym opens

Ask a former male anorexic anything
>>
Are you gay? If not why not try it?
>>
>>35131624
I wish I was gay mate, no homo. I understand men more than women
>>
>>35131606
why are you so small?
>>
>>35131645
Working on it now, lean bulk for life, can't be fucked cutting more than 4 weeks or so again
>>
>>35131638
For sure, gay here, muscle dudes really like to fuck around with eachother :)
>>
>>35131655
jk i jelly
>>
Str8 dudes are fems, man on man is what the men do.
>>
>>35131606
in same boat as you
currently a skeleton that listened to /fa/ memes
now trying to gain mass but nothing I do is working
please kill me

how do I start to get gains?
>>
>>35131606
Why do you think anyone cares?
>>
Why did you bother eating when you still look like shit
>>
>>35131606
What's your stack?
>>
>>35131606
Why do you inject your anus with steroids?
>>
>>35131691
R/gainit
>>
>>35131606
You look like a manlet slav, but still would boyfriend you hard.

>full homo
>>
>>35131720
;) Gotta have a good personality/face, any faggot can juice...
>>
>>35131666
Thanks man! Don't be jelly, we're all going to make it
>>35131664
>>35131678
I'd probably turn gay for someone like Steve Cook, no homo
>>35131691
Have you tried counting calories bro? Get yourself a food scale, myfitnesspal on your phone and a scale to weigh yourself every week. Try to figure out how much you need to gain about 0.5-1lb a week, start weighing your food and stay consistent every day. Eat calorie dense foods like peanut butter if you're struggling with appetite.
If you need a good novice routine I recommend ICF 5x5, I made some really nice strength and size gain even though I personally don't like Jason Blaha I recommend it
>>35131708
>>35131712
Natty fellas. I considered taking test and dbol, I actually bought 3 vials of test enanthate and some dbol a year ago but I had no where to get bloodwork done so I didn't bother. I'm glad I didn't, I value my long term health more than anything. I might go on TRT when I get older and my natty test starts to decline though.
>>35131720
Th-thanks
>>
>>35131606
how long from first to last picture?
>>
You call that anorexic nigga when i was 13 i was 5'6'' weighed 74 lbs and almost died
>>
>>35131780
The first/second picture was Christmas 2007, I tried lifting when I got out of hospital in 2008 but never stuck with it and became a complete stoner faggot until the end of 2012, then I started lifting in the top right picture, mid-top left is 1.5 years in and the bottom 2 rows is where I am now roughly 3 years in
>>35131782
They told me before I was hospitalized that if they didn't do it I'd be dead soon due to organ failure/heart attack and my white blood cell count was low so a cold/flu would wipe me out. I was still happy enough to keep going that way though, I actually continued to hide food for a while in hospital even though it meant I'd be in there longer I was so afraid to gain weight
>>
>>35131819
I like how you've stuck with the Galaxy for years. Good work, man proud of you kicking that mental disease.
>>
>>35131768
> natty
>>
>>35131819
sq, bp, dl prs?
how much do you weigh as of now?
>>
>>35131819
what kind of routine do you currently do?
do you think your gains were worth the time investment?
>>
>>35131854
Thanks breh!
>>35131911
You can call me a liar if you want, but I have nothing to gain by lying on an anonymous image board
>>
Were you doing it for attention?
>>
How did you fight the lack of appetite? How did you eat big? Which meals did you start with and how did you work your way up with them?
>>
Where do I find eating disordered males? They're so rare, and always gay. I have a thing for skeleton guys.
>>
>>35133094
ask /fa/
they have guides on how to lose weight for men there

also what?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.