[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My hairline is receding at age 30, is it because I am underweight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: recession.jpg (59 KB, 939x550) Image search: [Google]
recession.jpg
59 KB, 939x550
My hairline is receding at age 30, is it because I am underweight?

Body mass index is 18.2, I am trying to raise it but it is hard to gain weight
>>
>>35130670
You look about 18. What kind of self respecting adult walks around with hair like that? Unless you're in stand up comedy, that\s not okay.
>>
>>35130705
Who cares, my hair is falling out anyway
>>
>>35130670
Not likely to be due to being underweight, but there's plenty of disorders related to malnutrition that could cause it. See a doctor, not /fit.

And your hairline looks fine still, but you actual hair is a whole different matter. If you're noticeably balding, embrace it, shave down to a really really short cut, and if it's not noticeably bad, just keep a normal haircut. Get rid of the jewfro.
>>
no, your hair is falling out because you're fucking 30 years old

p.s you look like seasonal part time fedex package handler
>>
>>35130670
>age 30
>that hair

what the
>>
>>35130894
Yeah pretty much this. 28 here and my hair is going grey because I'm getting fucking old
>>
>>35130670

You're 30 and have the hair of highschool band kid.
>>
>>35130670

Shave your head and embrace the brotherhood.
>>
>>35130670
ITT: idiots who are concerned about hair fall

My hair started dropping like crazy but then I even managed to grow around half of it back. The fuck are you doing?
>>
obvi bait is obvi
>>
Almost every guy sees some hairline recession at some point. It's a mature hairline, not balding.
>>
>>35131981
If you're such a hair guru why don't you share your secret with the rest of us
>>
>>35130670
30 is a pretty good run. A few dudes with whom I was at high school were noticably balding by year 12
>>
>>35132015
Just massage your scalp with oil or something
Make your scalp skin more "flexible" (I guess that's not the right word for it) and the hair will grow back.

Obviously, this is for people losing hair from depression and things like that. If this is genetic, then get a shave and hope for the best.
>>
>>35130670
30 is generally the age where signs of mpb start showing
>>
>>35130670
Age 22 here. I have receding hairline a bit worse than you do. I have maybe a 7/10 face but I know it'll drop to maybe 3/10 once I shave my head. Be thankful for the run you had, although I will say you spoiled it by having possibly the shittiest haircut an adult can have.
>>
File: 1446782506620.jpg (6 KB, 249x174) Image search: [Google]
1446782506620.jpg
6 KB, 249x174
What the fuck is up with this thread? It's perfectly natural for there to be some receding as you age, especially if the guy is 30. For some people it can happen much earlier. It's nothing to worry about. And for the record, baldness is seen in the back long before it starts receding in the front. Ask your barber about this shit.

You want to talk about health and fitness? Start with some body positivity. It's barely noticeable and literally every guy experiences something like it as they age.
>>
Is that the fucking tripfag from /v/ that's also the yandere dev? Hope you lose your hair and everything else baldy
>>
Started receding for me when I was in my early 20s. Got on rogaine immediately. Didn't get any hair back but it stopped the loss. I can live with that. In my 30s now. I tried the pill but it killed my T levels. Took me a year to get them back to normal after stopping it. Fuck that. I'll stick with rogaine.
>>
File: IMG_20151204_073904.jpg (95 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_073904.jpg
95 KB, 338x338
20 here, it's not that bad or?
>>
Im 18 and im 8% body fat, 5'7 and 145 lbs. Ive been lifting for about 2 years now and I have a receding hairline, I also try to hide it until I hit college, but generally its normal, shoild try the bald and beard look or even a combover with a beard
>>
>>35132690

Your hairline isn't thick but it doesn't mean you'll lose what you've got. Take a look at your mom's father's hair for a preview of what's in store.
>>
>>35132519
welcome to generation fuccboi
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.