[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concert I'm going to is on a gym day. Any suggestions of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: tbdm.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tbdm.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
Concert I'm going to is on a gym day. Any suggestions of exercises I could do while the warmup bands play? Pic related is band.
>>
>>35130642

Harm's Whey are playing that tour aren't they?

Just hardcore dance by doing plyometrics
>>
Ayy, you seeing them in LA tomorrow too?
>>
>>35130677
Nah, son. Wednesday in Texas.
>>
>>35130709
yo me too. houston represent. i'll be the guy in a black shirt and jeans, meet me in the bathroom, i'll suck your dick.
>>
File: 1446610138095.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446610138095.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>black dahlia murder

What are you, 14?
>>
>>35130957
>adults listen to adult music bro. like edm and hip hop
>>
>>35130957
>judging other people for their taste in music
The only 14 year old here is you :^)
>>
>people still listen to the black dahlia murder
oh lawd
>>
>>35131025
Black Dahlia is just pleb as fuck. The kind of entry-level shit edgy middle schoolers listen to to upset their parents.
>>
Used to listen to them in high school, should really get back into them. Now it's mostly rammstein and children of bodom but I usually listen to rap
>>
>>35131061
They're also one of the best metal bands to come from the 2000's. Most metal fans have already grown out of their "hate TBDM because they're entry level" phase; you should too.
>>
>>35130642
Ayy lmao
>>
familiar with band
don't see how you'd need any form of exercise to enjoy the show
just do stretches in between and try not spraining you neck when headbanging
also go balls out in the pit.
>>
File: sein.jpg (70 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sein.jpg
70 KB, 900x900
>people still go to concerts
what is it 1998?
>>
yo fucking tell me that Trevor isn't the best lyricist in the game right now
he's a god damn poet in his own right

i challenge you to find me someone that's doing a better job than him
>>
do pushups in the middle of the pit like an autist
>>
>>35131832
that's a highly opinionated matter my friend.
>>
>>35131849
he flows so well tho famjam and his vocals are goat
what other bands are doing the same?

(not bashing other bands i legit want to know i need more music :3)
>>
Acacia Strain
>>
Who else here goes to metal concerts alone? I'm know im not the only one cause literally everyone I met at shows is alone (I'm always hammered and talk to everyone)
>>
>>35131917
depths of hatred is bretty gud
>>
>>35131917
well in the same vein but not exactly tech-death, extreme music with "good" writing/delivery I'd go with:
pig destroyer
at the gates
anaal nathrakh
nasum
arsis (early years, haven't checked them in a while)
watain
behemoth
fleshgod apocalypse
decrepit birth
>>
>>35131983
I used to go alone now i just dont go at all because i feel like a autist when by myself
>>
>>35131983
i have gone a couple of times
i wasn't drinking though and so in between sets it was bretty awkward
>>
>>35131832
Trevor and Nergal are the best, tbhfam. Plus, trevor I'd cool as fuck. I'm from detrpit where tbdm is from so I see trevor at shows semi frequently. Dude is super chill and likes talking to fans. I saw him at a show in February and he was talking to met about how they were half walk done taking Abysmal.

I've been on a pretty big Fallujah, Abiotic and Arkaik kick recently.
>>
>>35131938
Just saw them with fit for an autopsy and what was supposed to be glass cloud. Acacia sucked. That vocalist is literally the shittiest lyricist
>> I am A
>> You are B
>> something something poison the well
>> something something see you in hell
>>
>>35131983
I am constantly by myself. I don't have friends who listen to it, so I just go and enjoy my time.
>>
>>35130642
crushing scene kids head x fail
>>
Black Dahlia and Entheos. I'm jelly.
>>
>>35131917
Cattle decapitation's new album is fucking mental
>>
>>35132050
>tfw learning Saltwound by FFAA right now while browsing this thread
Were they good anon
>>
>>35132086
first one i can listen too from beginning to end, the others have always been hit or miss.

another recommendation for you grindfags is Circle of Dead Children
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.