[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE POST ITT IF YOU TRIED THIS SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE
POST ITT IF YOU TRIED THIS SHIT.

HOLY SHIT
If I had money I would buy this shit ASAP and put it in my home.

Luckly my gym bought one of these and I can use it there.

Jump rope? Incline treadmill? Stairmachine? C2 rowing machine?

FUCK ALL THAT SHIT.

This is some anime tier shit REAL RUNNING REAL SPRINTING in position.
Other treadmills are like basically hopping in position but NOT THIS ONE. YOU LITERALLY RUN BECAUSE YOUR FEET MOVE THE BAND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZ_TpAc808

FUCKING GODLIKE CARDIO.
I'M SUCKING SO MUCH ADVERTISING DICK RIGHT NOW BUT I DONT CARE I'M SO HAPPY THIS SHIT EXISTS IN MY WORLD.
>>
>>35128616
>cardio
>shilling
I bet you really are Auschwitz mode.
>>
>>35128616
>hamster wheel
>cardio
>
>>
File: 1445280168400.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1445280168400.png
87 KB, 321x308
>Buying machines to run
>>
how about go outdoors?
>>
>>35128663
Too hard surface. Don't live in a nice forest dirt road. Outside air is full of carbon monoxide near traffic and you actually fuck yourself up by working out near traffic.
>>
>>35128636
>>35128657
I'm not shilling you dickfucks that thing is $5500 nobody can afford that shit.
>>
File: poster-38.jpg (45 KB, 740x490) Image search: [Google]
poster-38.jpg
45 KB, 740x490
>>35128691
>Too hard surface.
Wuss detected. Your knees adjust just fine.

>Don't live in a nice forest dirt road.
Easymode faggot.

>Outside air is full of carbon monoxide near traffic and you actually fuck yourself up by working out near traffic.
Do it anyway and wear a scarf to act as a filter until you get out of the traffic into a nice area. That way, you're miles away and you realize you have to run all that distance back.

Fuck off. Any runner would run in any condition as they do something called "prepare". Freezing outside? Layer. Too hot outside? Drink plenty of water to keep self hydrated. Too soft/hard of surface? Modify strike and run on that surface to engage in knee and leg muscles to adapt (which you shouldn't have to do if you're an experienced runner). The only reason to ever run on a treadmill is if it is -17F outside as there's no cardio benefit and it can damage your heart. Even then, there are places inside you can run. Even my local youth club will allow me, a 31 year old, to run around the courts and shoot some basketball for some volunteer work during the winter time like keeping the scorebooks for basketball games.
>>
File: autism.gif (863 KB, 435x360) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
863 KB, 435x360
>>35128797
Curve 2/3 treadmill is still superior because you become the power source.
All the top athletes will be using it even usaine bolt I guarantee it.
>>
you've never seen a manual treadmill?

pls go steinberg
>>
>>35128797
>not swimming
ayy lmao
>>
kill yourself Woodway Shill, no one here wants your shitty cardio simulator
>>
Would def cop if I was filthy rich. I've always admired hamster wheels 2bh
>>
>six thousand dollars
i can build this with a fucking router in a weekend what the fuck?
>>
My gym has a bunch of them.

They're shitty as fuck, because momentum carries the bands. So you get this weird pace going, and it just keeps getting faster. Stopping on them is a bitch, if you tried to do it suddenly you're gonna get flung off.
>>
Its cool but just go outside.
>>
C2/Airdyne/Prowler > all, fite me irl op
>>
it's clever technology but it solves a problem that doesn't exist

if you want to run all you need is ground and the earth is literally made of it
>>
File: O.K.jpg (12 KB, 417x358) Image search: [Google]
O.K.jpg
12 KB, 417x358
>>35128616
>"Jump rope?"
>FUCK ALL THAT SHIT.
>>
>>35128797
When I run on a treadmill I can watch TV and not want to kill myself from boredom
>>
>>35130872
Fuck off Pajeet
>>35130396
Confirmed for bad at running
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.