[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preworkout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: fuuuuuuuck.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuuck.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>Try to keep it as natty as possible throughout my training, the only things I've ever touched is protein because lazy and Creatine because "such effect"
>Wife's Sister's Husband undergo's shoulder surgery
>Can't lift for months, so he gives me all his soon-to-expire supps, mostly amino's and protein, but also this little fucker (pic related)
>Never tried any preworkout except for energy drinks and coffee for those days I didn't get enough sleep
>Pop one of these fuckers and hit the gym
>Never felt such hype, busting my bench recs like a madman, never could've imagine shit like this would help this much
>After the best workout I've had since my back was completely fine I hit the showers
>Start feeling shaky and jittery, kinda ticklish all over
>Freak out a little
>Survive anyways
>go home
>get really gassy stomach
>as I'm sittin there shittin, I shit you not, my stomach makes a fucking space-age sound like "Byooouuuuuh"
>followed by the most stereotypical fart I've ever heard, not a moist protein gasleak, a solid, childrens show "PRRRFT!"
>Now I sit here writin this shit
>Update: I'm having solid shit's, I expected to get a liquid volcano since my normal shits are usually sponges, but this shit actually helped somehow.

>Tl;dr: Nattyfag, tried preworkout, both amazed and terrified by the results.

So /fit/, what are your experiences regarding preworkout? Is it needed, or do you just do it for that extra edge?
>>
Actually taking pic related, on my 3rd "can" or w/e
It's alot placebo but works imo, when working I take on the morning to stay awake, otherwise before workout together with (currently) the butcher pwo. As I said, alot of placebo but it helps you do better.
>>
I kinda made a mistake and took them from day 1, but it is the main reason i was able to stick to working out now and im good for life with or w/o pwo, havent skipped a single day for 4 months 6days a week, i walk an hour to the gym and an hour back most times, i give preworkout credit for it.

But now im semi dependant on it mainly for pump or a dmaa high, but im kinda done fuckin w dmaa pwos its legit crack.

Tldr pwo are great but semi dependant now
>>
Also, I read this stuff lowers appetite, increases metabolism and other very un-bulkish shit, and come as it is winter I'm doing my first ever bulk.
Will this stuff ruin that, even tho I eat like 4k calories a day?
>>
>>35128103
bump bump
>>
File: 1447003338784.png (19 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
1447003338784.png
19 KB, 381x400
>>35128009
MY FUCKING GOLD STANDARD PREWORKOUT IS RUNNING OUT. TELL ME WHAT TO GET ON AMAZON. I WANT YOUR FUCKING RECOMMENDATIONS AND I DONT KNOW IF GOLD STANDARD IS PLEB TIER HELP ME FITIZENS
I CANT STOP BEING FUCKING MAD EITHER
IT'S GREAT FOR MY WORKOUTS DESU LOL
>>
when I first started lifting i was heavily into pwo's
around when jack3d had the god tier ingredients
then that got banned
and kept switching around c4 and tier 1

but after awhile you realize black coffee/caffeine pills are just as good. and are cheaper and much safer for your body in the long run.

got sick of the post workout shits and the random Heart palpitations i kept getting.

But yeah it's fine you don't take it every workout
and cycle off it. but frankly it doesn't work that way for majority of us you get addicted to rush it gives you and become addicted to it
>>
File: MYEYESARESTRAINED.png (28 KB, 177x166) Image search: [Google]
MYEYESARESTRAINED.png
28 KB, 177x166
>>35128512
THANK YOU IM GONNA LOOK UP FUCKIN C4. ANY OTHER RECS?
>>
>>35128533
some deep breathing?
>>
>>35128533
http://www.amazon.com/Tier-Preworkout-Performance-Supplement-376g/dp/B00EDTJW3U
>>
>monster drink+jack3d+beta alinine
>>
>>35128533
If you want to go hard in the paint Canibal Ferox Chaos and Pain Amped has a type of amphetamine in it.
>>
table spoon of instant coffee in mouth and down it with protein shake
>>
>there are people who actually bought the hodgekins supplement pre-gains
>>
Imo best preworkout
>take needle,or any other sharp small item.
>scrape the insides of your nose.
>crush like 4 or 5 caffeine pills and mix it with 1000mg creatine
>snort dat shit
>enjoy mad gains and intense workout
>>
File: Mr. Burns.jpg (20 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Burns.jpg
20 KB, 500x373
>>35128009
>what are your experiences regarding preworkout?

>Find free sample of C4
>take half dose because I don't do well with large amounts of caffeine
>Preworkout jog, my ear is tingly, my fingers are tingly, my heart rate is up
>Bench PR, Squat PR, do extra sets cuz fuck it
>anxiety diminished.
>ask out two girls I had been texting, both say yes
>Start to get angry, want to fight my room mate
>Want to fight everyone.
>Head to my room because this is weirding me out.
>Look in the mirror my pupils look like Mr. Burns (pic related)
>Crash so hard
>shoulders burn for hours
>stress and anxiety amplify
>chest hurts
>Sleep 14 hours
>feel awful
>read warning label: "Do not take if you have a heart or adrenal condition"
>I have both.
>never again
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.