[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blaha brings back the pecan pie vid!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: blahblah.png (483 KB, 768x408) Image search: [Google]
blahblah.png
483 KB, 768x408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbpHRg2dWQA
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 700x466
Fffuuaarrrrrk!
>>
Isn't blaha impotent?
>>
>>35124565

He is confirmed infertile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lqxSI9iuqI

See if you can catch his voice cracking up just as his girlfriend starts laughing at him.
>>
>>35124524
Puh-Kaahn pie. Fucking hell, Americans sound so retarded.
>>
>>35124524
That poor woman next to him. Jesus he is such an enormous bag of autism.
>>
>>35124524

>americandream.mp4
>>
>>35124716
I'm from North Carolina and I pronounce pecan as 'pee-can' , no emphasis on either syllable

How do Aussies Brits and others say that word?
>>
>>35124597
>that fucking green beard
it will never stop being hilarious

also he obviously has some form of autism or at least asperger's
>>
>>35124821
nutty buddy sweety pie
>>
>>35125331
He has stage 3 terminal autismo
>>
vid
(dot) me / Vdv7

>Genova level of autism desu senpai
>>
>eating thanksgiving dinner on paper plates
>>
>>35124821
Pee-can is correct. Yet again Canada smashes the yanks.
>>
>>35124821
Anglo reporting in, 'pee-can' is how we say it too. Meaning that is the correct way.
>>
>>35124524
This it? I expected it to be much much worse desu
>>
>>35125955
You must equally be as unaware as blaha. that was top level cringe.
>>
>>35125878
fuck you.
Pi-kahn master race
>>
>>35126015
It was nothing compared to his last navy seal video
>>
>>35126056
eeuurgh
>>
>>35125955
Agreed
His aunt didn't even seem that uncomfortable by the end deshita sempai
>>
We exaggerate the whole 'blahautism' thing because it is now a /fit/ and rogue YouTube fitness meme
Half the time Blaha is actually a like able, informative dude, but we live for his hilarious occasional outbursts of delusion or trolling, and I truly don't know which it is desu
>>
this isn't as bad as I was expecting. The CLASSIFIED video and the ISIS video put Blaha on a whole new level
>>
>>35124734
I liked how she moved her chair away from him.
>>
Blaha confirmed as Elder Scrolls fan :

sullenday 5 hours ago
oh my god Britons are such pussies. eventually I'd say, oh yeah, it is, thanks!

JuggernautFitnessTV 5 hours ago
true but their +50 magicka bonus is kind of nice.
>>
>>35126056
literal cringe
>>
>>35124524
> he hopes it has been informative
>>
how many inches arms does this piece of genetic garbage claim to have again?
>>
>>35127961
17-18
In one video a few months back he clearly left slack in the tape and rounded up an integer
>>
>>35127961

He said recently he has 18 arms, 50" chest and is 5'9, 218. He claimed to be 195 like a month ago though, so since he's a chronic liar I'm not even sure of his weight.
>>
>>35127995

Actually that video is a couple years old, but yeah he came up at 17.25" but had CLEAR slack on the tape - and that was just the part of the tape you could see. He also claims that since he just did fasted cardio he would go up to over 18" after eating lol. Plus he is about a million percent bodyfat.
>>
What is controversial about this? I can't be bothered watching it, blaha is just too autistic
>>
>>35124524
hahahaha fuck yea, i missed the autism the first time
>>
>>35124821
>>35125868
>>35125878
you guys are fucktarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlUkg_qMnwQ
>>
>>35128202
3 different people from 3 different countries across an ocean from one another pronounce it the same way, and you think that isn't the most correct pronunciation?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.