[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 20151112_090833-1.jpg (659 KB, 1218x996) Image search: [Google]
20151112_090833-1.jpg
659 KB, 1218x996
Hi, guys. I'm a 5'8" 200lb piece of shit and I'd like to know a quick way to lose 20-30lbs in a month's time. I'm sort of in shape and I've lost 40 pounds in the past 7 weeks, but I want to lose more asap.

Pic very related, me a couple weeks ago.
>>
Protein fast.
>>
reddit post ťbh (to be honest) fäm (family)
>>
>>35124109
Also 5'8" was 230. Now im down to 190. Took me about 4 months
>>
get the yellow
>>
>>35124242
Is that just IF and eat minimal carbs? Can I have a quarter cup of oats in my yogurt list workout? Quarter cup of quinoa with my lunch?
>>
>>35124109
5'11
was 250 now 180 15 weeks
you will struggle to loose 20lb + in a month
i have been eating less than 1000 calories for over 110 days and that's my rate of change
>>
>>35124109
2,4-dinitrophenol
>>
>>35124109
You could try 20mg of dnp daily, and it one month you could probably push yourself down 40lbs
Mix it with yohimbine and you could be a skelly in no time
>>
low carb diet with lots of vegetables and quality meats (eat steaks and fish rather than hot dogs and sloppy joe meat for example)

read food labels, if theres a bunch of bullshit in it dont buy it. eat real whole foods, nothing processed.

and do a 12-16 hour fast once or twice a week once youre used to eating lowish carb. youll lose weight surprisingly fast like this.
>>
>>35124703
This is sort of how I lost my first 20 pounds in a month. I ate once a day and it would be like 500 or less cals of non-processed meat or vegetables. It's just been slow lately because I can't afford good shit everyday for the time being.

That, and I take CLA
>>
Fasting is a good way to lose weight fast. I'm not maymaying there are actually many studies recommending it.
Just be sure to get vittamin and potassium supplement. Also eat salt.
>>
>doubleposting this hard
>>35122854

go back to reddit
The likes of which can not read a fucking sticky
go back fattie
>thread title is anonymous
clearly has no clue how to start a thread
newfag git out

dont forget to sage.
three sages in a row bumplocks threads.
so sage after me
>>
>>35124983
Sorry buddy. I thought it would be okay to ask for help on the forum.
>>
>>35124109
GOBAD gram of blow a day, drink lots of water and pray you don't have a heart attack
>>
>>35125455
Gram of blow a day will get you a perf'd septum in a week or two tops
>tfw perpetual bloody snot
>tfw no gains for a whole 2 weeks because I did this while dealing after getting a large amount for super cheap
Seriously, This was months ago and I haven't snorted anything since, but my nose has a constant whistle and every time I blow my nose I blow out scabby snot. Please kill me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.