[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys at your gym thread >Ancient Gear Golem Guy must be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: seedistrong.jpg (454 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
seedistrong.jpg
454 KB, 1024x683
>guys at your gym thread
>Ancient Gear Golem
Guy must be in his 60's, definitely blasting and cruising, a relic from the golden days of bodybuilding - has an absolutely phenomenal physique and gives advice to the younger lifters. However he literally can't stop mentioning all the operations he's had, heart bypass surgeries, shoulder surgeries, it's as if he's had to have his whole body reconstructed.

>Guybrush Threeplate
Dresses like a pirate with all baggy clothes, been following a strength routine for the past few months and just hit 1x5 three plate squat. Upper body isn't anything special but his form is getting there. Good on him, looks bigger than when he started too.

>Mariusz Polaski Wiedzmin Kurwa Virtus Pro
Most polish guy in my gym, comes in with his fellow poles and does Polish exercises, wears tracksuit bottoms too. Loudly speaks Polish to his friends as well and shouts kurwa as if people don't know what it means.

>The Brown Goblin
Ugliest fucking guy I've ever seen, let alone pajeet, stinks of curry, stands at 5'2" tall and squats his already small ROM to a quarter depth. Annoying loud pitched voice too and will ask you for help with literally every exercise.

>Ho Lee Fuk
Chinese guy who comes in with his chink friend and loudly speaks Chinese with him, does actually look quite muscular yet has awful form and does all exercises in an explosive bodybuilding manner.

>Meme Master
Guy comes in and does all the meme exercises, Squat, Bench, Deadlift, OHP, Dips, pullups etc and always on his phone on the Steam app looking at the sales that he can't afford

...oh wait that's me
>>
bumping a good thread~

I basically work out with a bunch of old power bears in a moldy basement gym, it's great.
>>
>that guy who lifts in his underwear and dances between sets like an absolute madman

who /home gym/ here?
>>
>>35123122
>Guy comes in and does all the meme exercises, Squat, Bench, Deadlift, OHP, Dips, pullups etc and always on his phone on the Steam app looking at the sales that he can't afford
Except I can because I have a job, and no it does not involve flipping burgers.
>>
>>35123317

>"Pretty sure he's gay" cardio stickman
He looks like his body is made out of sticks. Only does cardio and wears neon cyclist shorts.

>The kindergarten
Group of kids (~16) that, despite being told several times, don't know what they're doing. All they basically do is swinging weights around and making picture in front of the mirror.

>The "You do it wrong" guy
I give it to him, he's a beast, but also one of the most annoying guys there. He does his routine and then spends the rest of the day walking around gym, telling everyone how bad their form is and what to do better. This would be ok, but he stands there like a personal trainer and motivates (screams at you) until you do what he thinks is good form.

And last but not least
>The 5 minute dude
He comes in, does a few squats, drinks his smoothie and goes. Strange thing is, he looks pretty build. Maybe roids?
>>
>>35123122
> Half-blyat
This based russian manlet with a shirt that reads "RUSSIA", with decent stats and who also gives good advice on form to novices. Once shouted "CREATIN, BABY" before a 1.5pl8 OHP.

>Snap-Edge Rider
This 55ish guy over 6'4'' who does half squats, tons of leg presses and then only flys and machine. When I was a novice, kindly told me I shouldn't be squatting so heavy with my size, because all of his friends who could squat 2pl8 were 190+ lbs. Told me I would eventually snap my back if I kept adding weight, and also my knees because I went too low.
Th-thanks for the advice.

>Bandana Guy
Possible future nemesis. Trains almost always the same days as me. Does BP, squats, diddies, incline bench, no OHP though. Is also an advanced novice, with maxes similar to mine. Is a little better for upper body but a little worse for lower. When I want to motivate before squatting the bar on my traps, I look at him benching and think how shameful it would be if he caught up to me.
You fuel my anger, bandana guy.
>>
>no one

I go to the gym any time between 2AM and 5AM. The gym is serene, quiet, and a little dark.Comfy as fuck and just the way I like it.
>>
>guybrush threeplate

Fuck you OP for making me laugh this hard.
>>
> prime beef with guard dog on leash

That guy that brings his qt yoga pants butt gf with him to the gym and starts deathstaring everyone who checks out dem cheecks.
>>
> Pierre
my French gym nemesis. Trains most days I do, with almost the same lifts as mine. Constantly squinting and raps along to the music he's listening to with a heavy French accent to hype himself up

> Luigi
Lanky Italian engineering prof. Must be 45+. Does arms every day. Total bro, he and I have talked at length about our favorite cheesy heavy metal

> Thor
Massive, stoic powerlifting guy that rarely says a word to anyone. Is a closet emo fan.

> Asterix
5'6 160lb Hispanic guy who squats 4pl8 for reps and gets bashful whenever anyone admires him. Incredibly autistic but always excited to give advice. Has been helping me improve at low-bar for the past month or so now.

> Grandma
An older French Canadian lady who's at the gym from 6h30-7am every morning. Is always incredibly excited to see me and some of the other regulars, and routinely compliments us on our perseverance and lifts. 10/10 human being.

> Le Maymay Master
My gymbro, a fairly aesthetic brown guy who lurks /fit/ and likes to yell 4chin memes at me while working out. Didn't do legs until about a month ago, and now squats as much as I bench (which isn't too much). Occasionally wears a Zyzz stringer and looks ridiculous

> Pixie Lifts
8/10 petite blonde L O N D O N who does SL. Half the gym regulars have a crush on her, even if she's not outstandingly strong just yet

> CURLOTRON CH 375 268 277 ARS
New guy whose routine consists exclusively of bench and dumbbell curls. Despite the weights he's using, still has arms about as big as me. Is accompanied by a really timid looking Asian guy that copies his routine with half the weight
>>
>>35123122
>Obete & Pajeet
Disabled south Asian dude who comes every day and goes on the treadmill. I think that's really admirable. Then his fucking obese nurse just leans on the side of his treadmill or pulls up a chair and talks to him and is really condescending but I don't think he can tell. I don't know why she doesn't just get on the treadmill next to him and work on not being an obese ball of human garbage.
>>
>Villains:

>Brosplit McSkellington
Smug-looking skelly brosplit kid who can't bench 1pl8 or dl 2pl8 yet, despite him having been to the gym in over a year. Nevertheless, he thinks his routine is perfect in spite of the minimal progress he has made, and the thought of switching to a strength routine is laughable to him.

>Angry Grandpa
Passive aggressive loser who tried to intimidate me and my gymbro when we wouldn't hand over our flies sets. Told him to go and do something else which resulted in him trying to play it cool and walked away as he muttered "you can't only do that exercise you know?"

>Mary sue
Redhead womanlet with huge ass who gains the attention of everyone in the gym except me. Gave retarded deadlift advice to a dude, in which I had to correct later. Now she has a beef with me for some reason.

>1/16 Squatting teen
Not much to say, except I have never seen such low depth in my entire life.

>Squat rack occupier
A pathetic crossfit guy who used the squat rack half an hour to do retarded crossfit shit on the floor

>Bros:

>Jason Blaha
Really strong guy in his fifties who looks like Jason Blaha. He is not far from benching 4pl8 despite him not having lifted since his early twenties. A total bro with a "you can do it"-attitude towards anyone in the gym.

>Silver Fox
Also a guy in his fifties. He's very muscular and looks great at his age. Compliments my lifts despite him almost OHPing my bench, lol. He does not focus on legs as much though.
>>
>>35124448
>Arab benchbro
Scary-looking strong arab in his forties who is actually really helpful and genuinely a nice dude.

>"How many sets do you have left"-arab
I thought of him as a villain at first due to him always asking about sets, but as I got to know him, he seems like a cool dude. He's struggling with gaining weight, and therefore he's having a hard time with progressing on his lifts.

>Equipped Squatman
Really cool powerlifting blond guy who is interesting talking to. He always goes on about how various equipment helped him through plateaus. I have gotten plenty of advice on good equipment and technique from him.

>Jovial Dad
Humorous older guy who's energy level is off the chart. Always talks about how strong his son is. Has given me good advice on OHP.

>Gymbros:

>Benchman Curlington Dinodenier
Huge guy who's been a friend of mine for many years. He started lifting four or five months ago and he's already broken through 2pl8 bench, and he almost curls 1pl8. He hates doing squats and deadlifts though.

>Shounen Protag
My cousin. Started out weak, but managed to double all his lifts in a few weeks. Sometimes he's able to amass incredible amounts of strength for no reason, hence the nickname.

>Chad in the making
Aesthetic dude with great game. He has been to the gym much longer than us, yet he lags behind in strength due to retarded programming. I told him to squat as he had never done it before, and amazingly enough he did it with perfect technique and depth.
>>
File: keked.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
keked.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>35123122

>guybrush threeplate
>>
>>35124467

what country do you live in?
>>
>>35124700
Norway
>>
>>35123784
>Asterix
I died
>>
>>35123339
I second this.
>>
Most of my gym members are fairly normal, except for
>Dr. Wiley
My professor and a 10/10 guy. Only ever does cardio, but with a prosthetic leg. Apparently won Gold at the paralympics when he was younger at wheelchair volleyball I think? Based guy.
>>
File: 1448286250974.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448286250974.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>35123444
>Once shouted "CREATIN, BABY" before a 1.5pl8 OHP
>>
>>35123122
I too am a "Meme Master"
>>
>>35123122
>Supersweat
short as fuck, built as fuck dude who comes in the gym and angrily supersets all kinds of barbell rows, dumbbell rows, machine rows, shrugs, landmine presses and dips, with some occasionnal shadow boxing. he just trains like this for 45 minutes, sweats on every piece of equipment and jump-ropes his way out of the gym.

>la fondue
cut down from 180kg to 80kg, total bro

>uncle bench
50yr old sgt Hartmann looking powerlifter with triceps the size of both your legs who benches 4pl8, total bro

>spooky skeleton
60yr old anorexic looking cougar who, eye fucks me all the time

>Ronnie
american dude who shouts "lightweight baby!!" on the leg press

>Gluteus Maximus
gym owner. has a fantastic (non natty) physique, mixes oly lifts with his bodybuilding exercises and tries to get every dude to isolate glutes for some reason. compliments my form and my progress, is a total bro
>>
>>35126306
Are you natty? Just asking because it's impressive to get compliments from roid bros, when you're natty.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (304 KB, 704x1012) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
304 KB, 704x1012
>>35123122
>ancient gear golemn.
You're just jealous of his rock-hard physique
>>
>Preggonaut
Pregnant lady always hogging the fucking deadlifting platform while squatting and doing kettle-bell swings, takes at least 2 hours for her routine causing a huge delay on everyone's deadlift day

>mustachinator
old old man with a mustache so big it literally encompasses his entire face, like there is no more room for beard because it hands down to his neck, i'm dead serious, always wears light grey which eventually turns to dark grey

>the squatch
hairy as a motherfucker and sweats a literal quart per gym session, average on all lifts by his ohp is off the charts, looks like he has huge rear deltoid development

>big chin Bill
wears extremely short shorts and squats close to 3 pl8s in them for reps but saw him only rep out 175 on bench today, somewhat resembles a disney character but fuck those shorts
>>
I don't have much but these are the ones I can remember

>pajeet cop
I don't actually know if hes a cop, but he looks like one. 6'2 very friendly Indian, SUPER fit, looks like he might be on steroid but I doubt it. Always happy

>erry day is back day manlet
Clean shaven 5'7 white guy with a huge back, I've never seen him do deadlift or anything but he's built as fuck and he does like 120lb dumbbell rows every time I see him

>NBA
giant fucking black dude, built af, benches 2 plates for like 15 reps, at least 6'4

>morrobro
He is not here anymore because he was on vacation, but a 6'4 half black half morrocan dude, super chill, benched 205 for 5 reps suicide grip. I made friends with him cuz we benched on the same day. Godspeed my morrocan friend

>mujahideen
My Arabic gym bro & best friend. 6'1 arab engineering student. Only does bench ohp and arms, almost no back and no legs at all. Despite this, he is pretty built and looks like he lifts.
>>
>>35123122

>shrugs guy
Shredded black guy only ever see doing shrugs

>the cartel
a group of 30 year old mexicans who only do curls and chest flys a few days a week

>the mistress and her manlet
this hot af powerlifter chick whos 6'3" that lifts on a regular basis with her bitch boyfriend who is 5'8". She definitely wears the pants

>the clown
a near middle aged redhead personal trainer with a 10/10 body but always wears so much makeup she looks hideous [spoiler]would still bang desu[/spoiler]

>the kid
some 17 year old highschool kid who only does isolation work on a brosplit

>odin
the gym owner. hes a 6'2" bodybuilder with a massive beard who trains all the older bodybuilders. his daughter is hot af too

>prince ali
an asshole indian trainer. he has a pyramid scheme of trainers that work at our gym that have gotten this motherfucker rich. he teaches everyone bad form and doesnt help them progress at all. hes the scum of the earth
>>
>Long Dongs apothecary
Mid sixties man with a giant dick who has every ointment and tincture known to man and spends 10 minutes lathering his balls with them after each workout
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.