[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /fit/, how many reps should I do during dumbbell pullovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: CLEP9BKUYAAbAh7.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLEP9BKUYAAbAh7.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
sup /fit/, how many reps should I do during dumbbell pullovers for ribcage gains?
>>
5 milion
>>
Fuck is that on the left girl's upper thigh
>>
>>35122611
Herpes
>>
>>35122611
Her hand?
>>
>>35122627
Looks disgusting famo. Bet she's an ig model
>>35122628
Meant their left
>>
https://www.instagram.com/lolowood_/
>>
PLS RESPOND GUYS
>>
File: 3298673925.jpg (17 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
3298673925.jpg
17 KB, 367x388
>>35122637
it's a mirror
you know how these work right?
>>
>>35122742
Is this the Spanish inquisition? What's with the follow up questions
>>
>>35122555
pullovers dont expand your ribcage you mong
>>
>>35123079
they do tho
>>
>>35123370
Proof?
>>
>>35123384
no scientific proof but I read that on multiple sites that it's possible until like your early 20s, arnie said even beyond that age
>>
>>35123370
>>35123452
I can't tell if you even realise how fucking retarded you sound

oh and squats make you taller. theres no proof but my m8 told me so its true
>>
>>35122555
>>35123370
>>35123452

This might be the dumbest thread I've seen on /fit/ in months, and that's saying something. You realize your ribcage is made of fucking bone, right? There is LITERALLY NO SUCH THING AS RIBCAGE GAINS. LITERALLY.
>>
>>35123818
>>35123902
>being this mad
https://www.t-nation.com/training/ribcage-expansion-fact-or-fiction
>>
>>35123818
SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT ALL THE OLDSCHOOL BODYBUILDERS WERE LYIN?
>>
>>35122555

how do i get a high test mixed gf?
>>
>>35123452
>>>35123384
>no scientific proof

You proved yourself wrong m8
>>
>>35122555
Where does one find these qt black girls with Caucasian features and beautiful hair? All the black girls around me are hood rat hambeasts with little command of the English language.
>>
>>35124228
nightclubs, starbucks, trader joe's, the gym
>>
>>35124228
the girl on the right is white
>>
>>35122611
looks like a heart tattoo thing
>>
>>35123966
>calling you out for being a dumb shit = mad
if you say so

and i skimmed over your article.

1) you don't have to be a genius to post on t-nation. doesn't make it fact, or even kind of correct

2) all bones ossify - thats not specific to costals

3) all bones get denser as a result to training - thats not specific to costals

4) denser/thicker =/= expanding your fucking rib cage to any significance. expanding your rib cage would be a process of LENGTHENING the actual bones, not just increasing thickness. its literally the same logic as if to say "squats result in a thicker femur, therefore squats make you taller" they fucking dont, and you're fucking dumb for coming to that conclusion.

theres no scientific backing to that post other than "this guy had a big fucking chest and said it was pullovers therefore pullovers give you a big fucking chest".

>inb4 he said fuck so hes mad huuur duur
keep doing your pull overs you dumshit
>>
>>35124155
Arnie > scientific proof you stupid science bitch
>>
>>35125177
>writing a book as response to three words and a link
>not mad
>>
>>35125332
Mad at your stupidity
>>
>>35125332
>10 lines worth of material
>a book

>talking about something
>mad

we can go in a circle of "yes it does" "no it doesnt" just so people don't seem 'mad' but that would solve nothing
>>
>>35125693
but I researched and found no proof against it and the bone itself doesn't get longer but maybe the cartilage may expand so it's worth a try and even when not it's still a good exercise
>>
>>35126038
Its not cartilage how you think its cartilage, its hyaline cartilage, as is every bone until it ossifies, which is when it turns into bone. Your ribs are bones. A strip of your ribs down the middle of your chest stays cartilage for elasticity, but that's it. That's not going to expand. And as I said, it can get denser and thicker, but its negligable in terms of being able to see anything - you literally cant see your ribs thickening no matter how much you try. Back to the squat analogy, your ribs will expand as much as you can see your tibial tuberosity gets bigger as you squat.

And theres no proof against for the same reason there's no proof for it: because its asinine. We know how bones form and develop, we know that what you think can happen, is not going to happen, so even though you think you're being a critical researcher and you're looking for legitimate research, there is none. Because the foundational knowledge is against it, and research to see if for some reason this magic movement does something different from everything we've every observed is just not necessary

By all means, Im not saying don't use it - no one did. But don't say you're doing it to expand your chest, because it doesnt. not even a little.
>>
>>35122555
hot DAYYYYYUM

>superior white facial aesthetics
>exotic brown skin
>black girl proportions

truly the Master Race for females
>>
>>35127946
actually, should probably add to that
>Japanese personality
>Muslim hygeine (they literally wash their asses after they shit, and also give their whole body a quick wash 5 times a day (before prayer) in addition to a daily shower or two. every white girl i've taken home smells like actual shit when you bend them over, those ass vapors just float up. not so with muzzies.)

complete Master Race for females
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.