[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could say anything to your 15 year old self, what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: image.png (3 MB, 2040x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2040x900
If you could say anything to your 15 year old self, what would you say?
>>
Stop playing minecraft
>>
>>35122334
Dunno. At 15 I didn't have a lot of money and I spent most of my time either studying or working at the farm.
>>
>>35122334
Drop that stupid piano clases now instead of delaying the unavoidable two years down the road (because you already know you're not good enough and not gonna make it) and use that time in some physical activity instead.
>>
>>35122334
study hard, lift hard, and force yourself to talk to women and maintain a social life
>>
Get out and stop playing league
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Continue playing sport and not study auto mechanics cause you won't get an apprenticeship but you'll
Loose weight and get snatch but ya never know I
Might never have become a bushy and do shit like this at 3:30 in the morn at 2 degrees above Celsius so you never know.
>>
>>35122334
losing weight is easier than you think.
ask your older brother about lifting weights.
>>
>>35122334
buy bitcoins
>>
>>35122334
Stop playing video games.
>>
>>35122334
Bet it all on Corbyn winning the leadership in 2015.
>>
>>35122334
Don't worry so much. Enjoy World of Warcraft, it's the last game you will enjoy. You will fuck up a lot of things but you will look way better and have a nice life later.
>>
>>35122334
get up and exercise you fat shit
>>
Tell your younger brother you love him and spend more time with him. You don't have much time left.
>>
>fuck that Gladiator title in wow, focus on school and become a Gladiator irl
>>
>>35122334
Start eating tons of fucking meat so your dick and muscles grow
>>
>>35122334
Lose weight and fuck every slut that offers it up
>>
>>35122334
Tell your dad to eat healthier and sleep more :(
>>
>>35122427

Kek
>>
become a tranny
>>
loose weight
other than that
keep up the good work
>>
Don't focus purely on physical improvement, you must make the effort socially and maintain a passion learning.
>>
>>35122334
stop acting like you are some mysterious superhero, you are a coward and you know it

The sooner you accept the way you are, the easier it will be.
Also, start learning other languages than English as well, it will get you through some shit but won't land you a job.
>>
>>35122503
>kek yourself degenerate

Should of taken the grill that loved me from middle school till 10th grade most likely would of married her :(
>>
File: pXC2vBq.jpg (340 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
pXC2vBq.jpg
340 KB, 1080x1920
things get better
>>
Move out away from your parents. They're a bad influence on you. Their fighting won't stop and one of them will pay the ultimate price. I don't fucking care how you do it just go live with someone else. If you stay your psych is going to be fucked.

;_;
>>
Don't let Dad leave, don't let Dad get into the car he won't get out, don't let him leave
I'd probably tell myself to start training with him before he died. Probably my biggest regret is him not seeing me train.
>>
>>35122485
:(
>>
"Fox your posture"
>>
>>35122407
Sick cunt.
>>
Invest in Facebook.
>>
>>35122510
>calling someone degenerate
>all that shitpost

Whaddafag
>>
>>35122334

Stop playing video games and stop fucking about with idiot mates on the streets, start doing some fucking school work and don't quit boxing.
>>
>>35122528
>stay forever alone tranny boi maybe u find some BBC.
>>
>>35122516
he prolly crashed his car on purpose because his son was a lil beta bitch
>>
Stop being such a nerd and go and hang out with people.
>>
>>35122334
Go with her. She was the one.
>>
>>35122574
she would've just cheated on you with that mopey attitude
>>
Stay into lifting. Push your parents to get you into martial arts, water cleaner, stop watching TV. Get help for school and the reason your writing sucks is because you have a writing disorder they're gonna half assedly diagnose your final year of high school after your exams like assholes so get help.
>>
>>35122334

Hang in there, life is going to be awesome after 19. All your dreams come true. And eat lesss sugar dumbass.
>>
>>35122334
Stop being fat
>>
>>35122516

I'm sorry anon ;_;
>>
u shouldn't have raped your unconscious sister man.. theres a tough road ahead of you
>>
>>35122334
Don't even think about University. You want a physical test not BS boring mindless "work". You eventually want to be a Royal Marine: learn to say no to your parents and do what YOU want.
>>
>>35122522
>underrated
The only right answer, I don't give a fuck if I wasted my childhood on video games if I'm rich as fuck.
>>
>>35122462
Breh...
What happened?
My lil bro is the most important person in my life i'd probably killed my self already if it weren't for him
>>
File: bg_HandOnShoulder_PageBanner.jpg (41 KB, 1000x350) Image search: [Google]
bg_HandOnShoulder_PageBanner.jpg
41 KB, 1000x350
you're going to make it
>>
>>35122473
nice broscience

or is it bait?
>>
You are a piece of shit, for real. Having said that, cut your fucking hair and stop listening to Metal, you don't even like that, listen to indie stuff like the shins, you'll find your way from there.

Lose weight. Just look in the mirror, do you like what you see? You fucking don't, you are ashamed of yourself. Buy running shoes and run, it's easier than you think when you don't do it in PE and try to catch up with the soccer players. Fucking go to school by foot, every day, what were you thinking, it's just 20 minutes, why would you pay so much money for the fucking bus. You are fucking lazy and retarded for just that. No sugars and just one meal for at least half a year. You think it will kill you, but you'll find that you have remarkable will strength if you set yourself clear goals. By the way, just do push ups, chin ups and look up stuff you can do with your dumbbells for your shoulders. Ask your parents to install a bar for the chin ups in the cellar.

Fucking watch your hygiene. Just shower every morning, for god's sake. Brush your fucking teeth.

Buy some decent clothes, just watch what others are wearing and buy that. It's not hard and will get you girls, you'll find what you like eventually.

Pick up oil colours and watch some videos on how to mix colours correctly, it's cool as fuck, believe me, you don't want to waste your time with water colours or acrylic. Other things you will like: Analog photography, Herman Hesse, Wes Anderson, playing guitar, physics/math, cycling, graphic design (pirate yourself Adobe Illustrator), typography, just to name a few. Stop watching TV and start hating it like the devil. Watch TV shows and movies in OT, you'll eventually get remarkably good at English.

I know, this sounds like a lot, but you really are fucking lazy, you know it. Now get yourself working you disgusting subhuman.
>>
>>35122334
Not sure I want to risk the butterfly effect. Would you?
>>
>>35122334
Don't do it, that thing will happen!
>>
>>35122334
"never get on roids"
>>
Don't even approach her, 6 months after dating her she turns into a crazy bitch. Get out of wrestling and focus on lifting and school more. Be proud of yourself you've come a long way since being a fat fuck. Turns out stoicism is the way to go.
>>
File: 1377107435405.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1377107435405.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>35122547
At least he had a dad you fucking nigger, go back to your dial up. Scum
>>
>>35122334
nothing lol..
every time I've fucked up I learned a valuable lesson
and I've had something sort of like this happen
except it was an Illuminati agent that was assigned to me as a friend
we would smoke weed together and they would tell me stories about what was supposed to be their life...
and then it would end up happening in my life later on...
some of the stuff he predicted hasn't happened yet, but I already know that it will,
life is pretty crazy, it's like the Matrix
>>
>>35122334
kill yourself
>>
Probably nothing. I didn't go down the fedora road and I have the theory that's a result of a finely tuned balance that I don't want to disturb.
>>
Read the fucking sticky.

>tfw was 6'1 230 in 10th grade
>sociable and lots of friends
>was just insecure about my weight
>could have lost the weight in less than a year
>tried shitty diets
>ended up getting up to 350lb after high school
>almost 2 years since I read the sticky
>back down to original 230lb
>still haven't made it
>still a virgin

Wish I heard of the sticky when I was 15.
>>
>>35122334
1) Don't worry. Life gets way better. It's always darkest before dawn.
2) Write down your good ideas. Don't just have them and let them slip away.
3) Talk to girls more. They don't bite. Don't be so goddamn socially autistic.
4) Eat less processed shit.
5) Don't ever read a bodybuilding magazine. It will only fill your head with bro science and white noise.
6) Everyone around you is an idiot. You're not the problem. You'll realize this when you meet intelligent, emotionally healthy people.
7) Save your high school yearbooks, letters from friends, photographs, et cetera. One day you'll look back and wish you had more mementos of the not so good ol' days.
8) Don't wait to do anything. Don't ask permission. Don't worry if you're good enough. Whatever you want to do, start now and you'll figure it out as you go. This includes working out, to tie this in to /fit/.
9) Find something you love and get obsessed with it as soon as possible. Play less video games.
10) Don't take the small things so seriously. Take the big stuff seriously. Value experiences over possessions.
>>
>>35122334
Don't play so much Dota 2.
Start studying for your test earlier than you did, and build better study habits.
You should've had more balls to cut ties with that one girlfriend you had at 15-16 that fucked you up mentally for a few years and completely destroyed your circle of friends, and then kept you around as some sort of orbiter for validation and emotional tampon.
Start exercising properly earlier and eat more.
Don't read and watch anime/manga on your phone until stupid hours of the night: its gonna fuck with your sleep, your posture, your eyesight and your studies.
Talk less and observe more: you got a useless reputation as a smart larrikin, not as a useful friend.
Don't give out so much assistance for free. You should have had more self-value and had others treat you that way.
Should have kept going with an instrument rather than just let them all drop off, same with sports clubs.
Should have kept going with one of the early languages you were studying rather than starting a new one at Year 9 that you dropped after year ten.
>>
>>35122334
dont be afraid, they do want the d
>>
File: 1423700498967.gif (2 MB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
1423700498967.gif
2 MB, 200x172
>>35122334
Live life through life, not video games
Keep studying the same way you have been, it'll be more than enough
Put more effort into your physical self, sports and training
Don't pussy out on alot of things, just fucking do them, especially while you're young
Don't wait 10 years to change social circle, you've known from the beginning they aren't for you
>>
>>35122340
>I'm that young.
>>
>>35122893
sauce on gif?
>>
>>35122831
>Don't play so much Dota 2.
what the fuck are you 16?
>>
Talk to mom. Stop avoiding her. She's going to be gone in a year and you know it.
>>
>>35122914
18. Its been out five years.
>>
>>35122447
This lmao
>>
Read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Read Siddartha.
Help your dad fix cars.
Stop fawning over stephanie; she's boring and arrogant (not to be confused with intelligent and confident.)
Volunteer at a hospital. Work as an Emt for a bit.
Don't go Vegan while your still growing you fucking asshat
>>
S T A R T
L I F T I N G
R E T A R D
>>
>>35122362
This so much. No drugs, faggot. They give you temporary solace whereas hard work and discipline will make you feel better in ways you cannot imagine.

When you use lsd or mushrooms, dont just laugh amd have a good time. Do some introspection, fag. Get a good haircut and fix your posture.
>>
Awesome, Minime! Keep to that diet, and yes, the mountain hiking is awesome. You'll kick that fat and become me. Life is better with income and social life. We fucked a tranny last week!
>>
File: Forty_keks.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
Forty_keks.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>35122780
- tfw I am actually Nordic master race and my dad could beat up your dad
>>
>>35122334
I wouldn't say anything. I'd show up, prove i'm me and leave. 15 year old me will figure out the rest.
>>
Keep playing soccer.
>>
>>35122334
First of all 'mirin hard

Would say:
>You're about to hit a mad growth spurt
>Give up on lifting for now
>Start taekwondo (started at 16)
>Get stuck into pasta and meat
>>
>>35122334
Quit track, quit soccer, quit XC, only focus on lifting and school, only have 1 to 2 good friends because thats all you even need anyway. maybe pick up a gf if time allows. Then i would transfer all my knowledge of programs and diet over on paper. i'm only 18 now btw
>>
>>35122360
I'm sorry anon, one of the greatest joys I've known is being proficient with a musical instrument.
>>
Don't date Marisa, date Claire instead.
Stop dressing like a total autist immediately and get a real fucking haircut.
Also fucking lift you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>35122932
>Don't go Vegan while your still growing you fucking asshat
This A Thousand Times Over!
>>
>>35122334
your girlfriend is going to dump you in 5 years and you will fall into depression, attempt suicide, and gain 40 pounds. Once you see hope again you will cut everymorning and go run till you are 120 pounds again.
>>
File: Too late.jpg (14 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
Too late.jpg
14 KB, 350x240
No, people don't talk about suicide because they want attention.
>>
15 is when I started to fuck my life up because I always lived on easy mode, so:

>get back to studying everyday, get back to being the first of the class you fucking goof
>use that laptop you just got to study, you'll have plenty of time to play when the work is done
>long hair will never look good on you, everyone digs your buzzcut
>the answer to your acne is not more washing or medication, it's moisturising, that goes for your whole body
>don't stop playing the piano
>get rowing earlier and don't quit until you can use your knees normally again
>lift when your growth is over
>stop letting girls tell you what to do, they never ever knew better
>take the first opportunity to leave the house, your parents presence prevents you from maturing faster
>allow yourself to drink alcohol, no one finds straightedge cool
>drop the "I like super spicy shit" thing, no one finds it cool
>>
>>35122334
1.) Buy tren and forget about that squat rack you wasted your money on. You wasted time and money on that SS bullshit when you should have used gear to propel your progress tenfold

2.) Stick with your guts. You should have pursued that economics degree instead of the clinical lab science degree you are wasting your time on. You are destined to be a lawyer, not a doctor.

3.) Most importantly, love your mom. I know you may think she is the most useless person in the world right now for neglecting you, but when the biggest failure of your life comes, she will be the only person supporting you and loving you even thought your are the shittiest son one can ever have. Enjoy the last 2 WONDERFUL remaining years with her.
>>
File: natalia.jpg (45 KB, 937x523) Image search: [Google]
natalia.jpg
45 KB, 937x523
>all these poor wagekeks
Good goyim

I'd tell myself to invest in bitcoins and whatever else blew tf up like Spotify and Snapchat. THEN I'd focus on the social gains
>>
>>35123204
120 pounds????
>>
>>35123225
yeah im a cardio /fit/ not lift

I've been a runner for 6 years and im 5'6
>>
>>35123219
Invest with what money?
>>
>>35122334

>Deeper faggot
>Do front squats not back squats
>
>>
>>35123234
Post pic? It would be interesting to see the cardio lurkers for a change.
>>
>>35122447
>Enjoy World of Warcraft, it's the last game you will enjoy.
This. This was me for 7 years.
Then, now that my life is finally almost completely sorted out, I feel I can finally enjoy some video games again. Or at least guild wars 2 which I discovered recently.
>>
File: 1446764724600.jpg (76 KB, 476x487) Image search: [Google]
1446764724600.jpg
76 KB, 476x487
Here's the winning lottery numbers for the next 7 years.
>>
>>35123243
My parents made >$100k by that time. I'm sure I could convince them
>>
>>35123251
I'm still at 145
and all my old picture have someone in it too lazy to shop
>>
>>35122334
"/fraud/ is the way to go!"
>>
>>35122340
>>35122378

Goddamnit, /fit/ is starting to get overrun by younglings. Time to leave, bye guys it's been a good run.
>>
>>35123260
Try witcher 3.
>>
>>35123287
Ah come on man. Give us a cardio voice.
>>
>>35123299
I did, for about 5 hours, then decided it was indeed the shit I felt it was. No offense though. It reminds me a lot of dragon age 3. Fuck this turd.
>>
>>35122334
Don't roll Rogue, frost mages are ez glad titles
>>
>>35123332
No prob. Any recommendations on what to play?
>>
In 4 years the girl you've always known since childhood will break up with you, but the day after that will ask for your dick back while you fuck her. Say yes and swallow your pride so she swallows your cum.
>>
>"People don't like me because I'm smarter than them."
*Punch face*
>>
Don't be a fucking loser whose only achievement in life is having a nice body.
>>
>>35122515
What happened bro? What was the ultimate price???
>>
>don't go to the sauna if you roid and do drugs
>>
>>35123399
Kek
>>
Lose weight and get hormones like yesterday.
>>
>>35122407
Bushy?? What is that.and what stuff do you do at 330 am??
>>
>>35123394
My dad shot my mom and then fled to Mexico.
>>
>>35123472
Go him.
>>
>>35123354
As I said, since wow the only game that got me going was gw2, if you can see past the too-fast ans easy as fuck leveling phase. Don't know how long the game will last to me though. I got nothing else for you brah.

If you just want some time killers for a few days or week, check out Desktop Dungeons, Rogue Legacy and this kind of quick games. But it's not games you can really invest time in.
Or get a snes emulator and (re)play ff6, chrono trigger etc.
>>
>>35123472
Go him.
>>
>>35122407
bushy? what is that?
and what are you doing at 330 in the morning there?
>>
Don't be so angry
Put yourself out there
Dare to be happy
Don't isolate yourself
>>
>>35122334
shift all focus from lifting to running and swimming
>>
Just film yourself taking a shit on your computer like the guys on /g/ want, those 10 000 bitcoins they're offering for it will be worth a fucking lot in a couple years.
And start lifting, you fat shit.
>>
>>35123583
wut
>>
>>35122334
Don't go to that math and science boarding school. Don't get oneitis over that Russian girl. Looks are 100% more important for getting a gf than intelligence or future prospects and you don't turn out any better giving up the end of High school to live in the boarding school than you would've done anyway.

Lift while puberty is going, it's like natty roids. Go to parties. Smoke a joint. Join Zac's shitty band and bang sluts in his basement.
>>
>>35122601
Kekked hard.
>>
>>35123472
go him
>>
Stop trying to play pokemon competitively you retarded fat fuck.
>>
Buy as many fucking bitcoins you can.

Start lifting now.

Nail that one girl in 10th grade.
>>
>>35123777
Ouch
>>
Start lifting now. Don't wait until you're 20.

Get braces and contacts now, so you're not an outcast in college.
>>
Invest in apple
Invest in beats by Dre
Invest in hoverboards
Quit being lazy
Your acne will go away
Don't cheat on diana, she finds out
Texas oilfield will collapse in 2015
Don't start smoking cigarettes
>>
>>35122451
This. Although, knowing my younger self. Even if an older self materialized in front of me and said "exercise you fat shit" I probably still would not have started exercising. To be honest I would probably be disgusted looking at younger me and probably beat him up.
>>
I was already lifting so nothing /fit/ related. If she laughs at your jokes and offers you rides home and likes to hang around you she likes you, you fucking clueless asshole. Gah. I knew when a new girl was flirting but never got so many hints from hot girls at my school who I thought were just being nice.

Oh, and take Spanish instead of German since you'd actually get some use out of it.
>>
>>35122340
Are you 16?
>>
"Stop being a faggot. Never post anything on the internet before turning at least 18"
>>
>>35123360
Spit or swallow?
>>
>>35123949
>Minecraft was released 4 years ago

Jesus christ, I'm getting old.
>>
Be more selfish.

Stop trying to make friends, friends will come to you.

Start exercising you fat slob it's easy as shit and you'll fucking love it.

Find a calorie counter, count your calories, learn about macro nutrition.

Go to dermatologist, demand something for acne. Don't wait until it's a problem to fix it.

Once you're socially stable with good friends find a school and study or find a job and work. Don't just wait 5 years for nothing.

Go to /fit/ go to /fa/ go to /g/ stop wasting money you don't have on shit that don't work.
Ask for help.
>>
>>35123969
>go to /fa/
possibly the worst advice you could give your 15 year old self
>>
>>35123969
>go to /g/
autistic dyel detected
>>
>start actually trying to lift you fat fuck or ar least calisthenics
>buy a fucking kitchen scale and track your shit
>the short haircut always looked better on you, you don't need long hair while enjoying metal
>practice bass a fuck ton more, and pick up guitar
>stop wearing metal shirts to school all the time, people won't take you seriously
>don't date Alison, she'll drive you insane and make you consider suicide
>get the fuck out of New Jersey for a bit and see more of the world
>don't think that anime and video games are the only things you can enjoy
>>
>>35122334

1. Go to school, ace your grades, it's not even difficult and you will benefit
2. Smoking weed isn't as cool as you think it is and you should stop smoking like there is no tomorrow.
3. Keep working out it will be great
4. Get off 4chan you fucking faggot
>>
>>35122823
>Value experiences over possessions.
So glad I figured this out early twenties, can't imagine how devistating it is to find that shit out when you're in your 40s
>>
>>35122334
STOP BEING A 5'10" 255 POUND PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: 1448910672038.jpg (24 KB, 587x409) Image search: [Google]
1448910672038.jpg
24 KB, 587x409
>>35124086
>Get off 4chan you fucking faggot
do it now
>>
Kill yourself. Things will only get worse.
>>
>>35122334
1. Pick up a sport.
2. Learn an instrument.
3. Learn a second language.
4. I know you consider high school easy and stupid, but fucking apply yourself and get a scholarship, retard. You're literally worthless unless you do something with that so-called "intelligence."
5. There are going to be several women you think you're in love with. Your emotions are legitimate, but you'll learn that love (like grief) takes many forms and will show itself in different ways. The first one you fall in love (a year from now) will die in a car crash 7 months into the relationship. There is nothing you can do to change this, so make every moment with her count. Believe me, as painful as her death will be, it WILL make you stronger.
6. You can do this. You're important, and I'm counting on you.
>>
>>35124178
>Learn a second language.
Burgerlander detected. Knowing two languages is actually impressive to you guys. Lol.
>>
Get fit
Focus on getting enough calories, you skelly tard, protein intake doesn't matter if you don't get enough cals
Dress nicely
Get a job so you have some cash to spend and get to interact with people more
Ask those flirty girls out
Don't take shit so seriously sometimes, mess with people
Study harder so you can get a full ride and learn to read good
Don't bother playing sports, you already know you don't like to but won't admit it cause all the chads play sports and you want to be a chad

I think that's it
>>
Soon you'll loose weight, your acne and be less of a manlet. Don't let the constant amount of girls making gagging noises when they see your face break you. Or you'll end up growing up resenting women, and even when you're in a relationship with one, you'll never be able to like them more than a friend's old pet dog
>>
>>35122334

>you learn to time travel, stop worrying
>>
Stop being a faggot. No homo
>>
>>35124195
t. kek with more knowledge of English than his native language
>>
Whatever the fuck you do stay away from Melissa
>>
>>35123260
hey if you enjoy gw2, you might want to check skyrim out.
>>
>>35124197
>Don't bother playing sports, you already know you don't like to
Ahahaha wut a phaggot
>>
>>35122334
>should've studied harder
>>
>>35124235
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 861x990
Don't change, you're fucking perfect you mongloid.
>>
>>35122334
aply yourself to everything you do faggot or you'll be a 22 years old motherfucker that don't know how to do anything right
>>
Never, ever stop working out.
Women are far dumber than you suspect.
Get into DOS classics and 90's PC videogames.
>>
Don't stop lifting
>>
dont watch 007 spectre
that movie is shit
>>
Keep lifting
>>
Fuck Jasmine at Kevin's Halloween party. She wanted it.

Instead, you slept in the same bed as her with a raging boner and you're still a virgin.
>>
Kill your sister and make it look like an accident.
>>
File: 1289131121608.jpg (45 KB, 569x412) Image search: [Google]
1289131121608.jpg
45 KB, 569x412
Wear your fucking sunscreen when you get deployed to Africa, you'll get rosacea otherwise you little shit.
>>
>>35124519
>17 at grills house
>just us, parents away
>watch movie on couch
>lays her head on my shoulder
>being the faggot I was I didn't do anything
>still regret
>>
Get a job
>>
When your gf cheats on you with your friend, don't show your anger. Don't feel anything for her when she starts crying. Just walk away from the both of them. They're not good people and they deserve each other
>>
>>35124583
Low paid wageslave rather than teenage freedom and development? Why anon?
>>
Quit football, bulk but don't go out of control with it...and start strongman and work ohp now
>>
>>35124568
Let's feel together.
>>
Girls aren't important and don't ever let anything get in the way of lifting no matter how hard it is
>>
File: 1417383430794.jpg (2 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
1417383430794.jpg
2 MB, 2432x4320
Start lifting now you little shit, or you'll look like this at 17. Also, don't cheat on your gf. It'll feel bad man.
>>
>>35124067
>the short haircut always looked better on you, you don't need long hair while enjoying metal
truth. Realised a year after letting it grow, at age of 15
>>
>>35122462
Fuck. ;-;
>>
>>35123394
I'm >>35122515 and not >>35123472

My dad jumped in front of a train because my mom filed for divorce. That fucked me up.
>>
>>35124764
Go her.
>>
>dani actually wants to fuck you
>stop playing runescape
>dont stop working out
>dont quit football
>>
>>35124764
It'll happen to everyone ITT lifting for women. RIP
>>
File: feel-mickey-mouse.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
feel-mickey-mouse.png
252 KB, 511x428
>>35122462
First time I got an actual feel on here. I'm sorry anon.
>>
Stop gaming, start talking to girls and start lifting
>>
>>35122334
warn your father: his brother is going to fuck you guys over and steal over 3million which will land you guys on the verge of brokeness.
tell your doctor about moms cancer before anyone even has an idea of it.
dont quit rugby
dont leave your fathers side
>>
Dear 15 year old me:
Jesus Christ, START LIFTING WEIGHTS AND EAT MORE. You look like a praying mantis and a skeleton cross breed, you can barely carry your backpack, and you get winded walking to your car.

And no, lifting weights isn't going to make you "bulky and less flexible". You're not flexible anyway, you tard.
>>
>Don't start lifting
>>
Squats and dead lifts are necessary. You shouldn't just bench press. Also, learn to drive so you can get yourself to the gym and other places.

I'm 22 and still don't have a license.
>>
>>35123207
Ouch, dude.
>>
>>35124842
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
File: 246813579.png (582 KB, 600x809) Image search: [Google]
246813579.png
582 KB, 600x809
You're gonna date her for 8 years and the breakup will be brutal, but it tests your resolve and you become the best version of yourself after so don't dodge the pain. Just don't eat so much fast food while you're living together and show some discipline
>>
Powerlifting hard is stupid. Dont ever go for 1RM on any of your lifts more than once every few months and keep your rep range 5+

Get out and socialize more. Girls actually dont think you're hideous.
>>
Make sure you don't do roids and become super aesthetic or you're going to die at 22 and a bunch of autists will worship you on an anime inspired image board
>>
>>35122623
>you don't want to waste your time with water colours or acrylic
y not?
>>
Don't eat like a pig
Haircut
Gyno
>>
>>35122334
Stick to rugby, eat better, stop playing video games (JRPGs will ruin you, seriously), stay the fuck away from Scott and 4chan, study harder, don't put so much stock in orchestra - you're good but you won't play after college, and when you get to college major in stats instead of biology.
>>
Put down the fucking CoD4, the false sense of accomplishment you got from sniping that guy is pathetic, and will absorb the vast majority of your teenage life

Go outside and talk to people, learn the building blocks of socialising before it's too late and it becomes the very skill that will get you places in your adult life

Please don't keep telling yourself IT is a good career path, it's a pussy option for people who are too afraid to pursue their dreams, you wanna drop out near the end and bounce between working at gas stations and labour intensive warehousing? yeah, didn't think so

Why are you always giving up on everything? you could be developing a career out of that drawing talent if you just kept on practising and stopped telling yourself you were never good enough.

Stop depreciating yourself you entitled piece of shit, you can read, write, you have a roof over your head, food in your stomach and access to free healthcare, you are more fortunate than about 80% of the populous

exercise, read up on calories in- calories out and try to build a fitness base, don't binge on doritos and pizza in front of the monitor

And mate...the drugs don't make you look cool, they make you look like a child your parents regret raising
>>
Just kill yourself now.

No need to suffer longer than necessary
>>
File: 1427468084645.png (11 KB, 248x198) Image search: [Google]
1427468084645.png
11 KB, 248x198
>>35125074
>>
Start with the Greeks
>>
>>35125015
>instead of biology
why? I've seen some other posts preferring economic stuff than biology or math. reason?
>>
>>35125146
Oversaturation, increased import of H1bs clogging the market and working for cheaper, and YOY drop in research funding (I applied for 30 different grants and only got one; the national average is 2.5% of grant requests being fulfilled).
>>
>>35122334
seek help you crazy fucker
>>
>>35122334
Stop hanging out with the people who are meant to be cool and start hanging out with people you like.
Also do something physical you lazy piece of shit.
Lastly, stop caring so much what people think.
>>
>>35124842
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>35124764
You have us, faggot. And the iron. Live for him and most of yourself.
>>
>>35122462
>>
>>35122485
Bro :( my dads about to die
You just made my feels sky rocket
>>
>cut your fucking hair, you look like a weirdo
>talk to girls man, they are not scary
>go out more, you are going to lose your friends
>>
just ask your dad to buy real food and offer to cook it instead of eating chips and sandwich meat all day
work out at the ymca instead of using a fucking bowflex holy shit you're a skele
>>
>>35122334
Suck my dick
>>
>>35122334
Never stop sports (fitness, running, etc)
Dont start smoking tabacco/weed
Finish education and get a good education
Dont be friends with shitty people
>>
Start talking to girls. fuck it, bag an uggo if you have to. Stop sitting on the sidelines, you'll regret it later when you dont have the skills, experience or emotional maturity that other guys have when you're older.

Stop going out of your way to avoid making connections and talking to people. It'll damage you in the long run, even if it is scary and awkward to talk to people you hardly know.

Stop trying to be funny all the time, be natural with people, it just looks forced.

Keep doing art, fuck it do anything, do an activity. Something after school, anything.

Start lifting weights you fag, and no, doing 'pyramid sets' of bench up to 1 pl8 in your friends back garden doesnt count as lifting.
>>
File: 1426312901980.jpg (19 KB, 367x401) Image search: [Google]
1426312901980.jpg
19 KB, 367x401
>>35125954
>>
>you can't outrun a train
>>
>>35122334
Stop being afraid about loosing you virginity its gonna happrn soon. School>friends>sport>games. Your parents will divorce so stop giving fuck about them arguing. Remember who is your real friend.
>>
>>35122540
Says the faggot crying about losing his high school sweetheart. She's probably taking some big black cunt's cock up her right now. Try not to cry some more as you think of what you'll never have you pathetic bag of shit.
>>
>>35123332
>thinking wow is better than Witcher 3
>thinking wow is better than any video game

That's pretty fucked up Chubbs.
>>
File: 1440485381064.jpg (18 KB, 542x656) Image search: [Google]
1440485381064.jpg
18 KB, 542x656
Don't install League of legends.
Dont do it you faggot, you will have 700€ for stuff that is way more fun

account for sale btw 300€ S4 master current rank D2
>>
>>35122334
that girl likes you, fuck her you dumb faggot
>>
Focus on weight lifting instead of pure cardio and stick with it no matter what.

Make sure dad knows you love him.

Almost the entirety of our family is going to die consecutively and you’re going to be in charge of looking after them.

Try not to become a worthless NEET.
>>
>>35122334
>study hard, work out and stop being so shy, you lil bitch
>>
Don't stick your dick in that whore.. She has herpes.
>>
Stop 1/4 squatting you look like a fucking moron
>>
>>35124997
They can be cool, but they weren't what I was looking for back then. Lots of frustration. Oil was precisely what I was looking for, but people kept discouraging me. I didn't realize back then that I was a lot better at painting then those clowns.
>>
>>35122334
If you're going to get bulimia at least try and do some pushups or something so you don't become such a flabby sack of shit. You find out they're easy later anyway so just do them now.
Besides that do everything exactly the way you're going to because in seven years you're going to have everything you want.
>>
File: wallpaperrr.jpg (58 KB, 594x824) Image search: [Google]
wallpaperrr.jpg
58 KB, 594x824
Don't cheat on her, commit to something other than your social status and how many pucks you put in the net and how many beers you can shotgun, you fucking idiot.
>>
Go hard at your sports and training. You can make it. Dont fall in love with a fat chick she is the worst
>>
>>35126211
Max jek
>>
>>35122816
how old are you now ?
>>
>>35122334

your acne will clear up, so stop fucking stressing over it and making it worse
>>
>>35125074
Pretty much this.
>>
Cut the bullshit, do a high volume brosplit.

Don't fall for the bulk troll, just add protein shakes to your anorexia diet. Never gain more than 1 pound per month.
>>
Don't listen to your parents career advice: see where they are? They're obviously not in a position to give you career advice.
>>
>>35126318
>thinking wow is better than any video game
WoW is objectively better than Quest 64...
>>
For the first time this Summer you are almost going to die.
You are going to be very sure that you will certainly die.
It will change you though no one will notice it.
You won't cry again for 5 years at least.

I want you to know that it's okay to cry.
Please, cry.
>>
>>35122334
Your girlfriend is the most beautiful woman you'll ever meet. Make her respect you, but treat her well, don't act stupid. Play guitar more, study more, stop avoiding the mirror and start doing phisical exercise. Man up.
>>
>>35122462
Man im sorry
>>
>>35122334

You're not actually disgusting. Girls actually like you a lot and it's your anxiety and fears that are keeping you a beta virgin. That blonde chick who keeps making innuendos to you isn't fucking with your head, she wants to fuck you. Go put your dick in her and save yourself the next 5 years of tormenting yourself.
>>
Holly Holme. Second round. Head kick. Bet it all you motherfucker.
>>
>>35125708
thanks breh
>>
>>35122334
Everything you do from now on isn't worth it.
>>
>>35123260
GW2 is the same at max level as it is at level 1. Make of that what you will. I got bored instantly.
>>
>>35122334
Get fit and do rotc.
It will haunt you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35122334
you're bi-polar, get some fucking help. Take lamictal and get your ass home-schooled...the school system doesn't work for people like you. You can be immensely successful, you have to step out of your box and learn to say "fuck it". Also, don't worry about getting girls, you're good looking and more girls than you think want to fuck you. Do what you love, don't apologize for being yourself, don't try to impress women and you'll have a lot more energy and be happier. Keep doing what you love, meditate and know that no matter how shitty it get's you'll get through it and be a happier, stronger person.
>>
>>35123212

How would liking spicy food make you cool?
>>
Stop /b/rowsing and read the sticky. Also fuck the redhead cause your girl is already cheating on you and when you finally dump her you get toghether with the redhead anyway. And that depression you'll get when you're 17 will give you extreme gains
>>
>it wont get any better, kill yourself now and spare yourself the misery
>>
go gym, wash your hair and get a rid of those ugly ass glasses
>>
>>35122334
>videogames are useless
>go to the gym
>always say "no homo"
>>
>>35126534
lmao I'll buy that 2$
>>
Get a social life and lift
>>
>>35122334
Just don't give up with tkd. We both know we could get into nationals, maybe into european, you were great, don't give up son. You'll regret that every single day.
>>
>>35122334
Get some weights with that unreal tournament.
>>
good shit pham, keep it up
>>
good luck
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>35126900

was gonna post this on my instagram until I realised the author was a turk
>>
Stop playing Counter Strike Source. Sell your computer and buy running shoes and a skipping rope. Dont stop your fucking diet man, you lost 2 kgs on your own, you dont need fucking soda and chips. Fuck that one girl and man the fuck up. Stop thinking you are some kind of big tough guy who acts out zombie scenarios in his mind. YOU ARE NOT SOME SPECIAL SUPERNATURAL KID. Grow the fuck up. Shave your beard, you don't look mature. Get a fucking job you lazy shit. Dismiss of those 'cool kids' that you want to be a part of, they're not good for you.
And also fucking tell your grandma you love her you fucking edgy kid. Stop listening to what you think will make you cool, so no heavy metal and rap about weed and pussy.
Start working out.
You're a loser, change it and change you. Start doing your homework and stop lying to your parents.
>>
>>35122334

Don't ever touch counterstrike. You'll end up spending $1200 on keys and crates.

Just

don't

fucking

do

it

Oh, also, look at yourself in the fucking mirror. Eat properly and ACTUALLY FUCKING GO TO SLEEP.
P.S. STOP FUCKING MOUTHBREATHING YOU STUPID TWAT OR I'LL GO BACK TO 2009 AND KICK YOUR ASS.
>>
Don't fall for the university meme.
>>
>>35128356
What university meme?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.