[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She said she "just sees us as friends" Context: friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
She said she "just sees us as friends"

Context: friends for 8+years, relationships in between of both sides, both now single, spending a lot more time together in the last couple of months
Text my closest 4 friends to no reply

> tfw 25, I don't want to die alone

Hold me, /fit/
>>
we all die alone
>>
Go for another girl. She is not the only one. If I was in your case, I would search a better one, who can make me feel better about myself. To achieve that. You probably need to improve yourself, intellectually and become more fit.

And yes, this is also the path to be more attractive for woman.
>>
>>35122170
iktf bro. Got shot down my a girl I really liked a week ago. Just gotta get more /fit/ and more /fa/
>>
>>35122170
Iktf too... my grill for 3 years left me because she is still in love with his ex. Like wtf?
>>
You need to drop your 'friend' and meet new girls.
>>
File: KyPM6DV.png (172 KB, 1647x811) Image search: [Google]
KyPM6DV.png
172 KB, 1647x811
obviously your lats aren't big enough nor are you ripped enough.

Post body pic.

> pic related
>>
>>35122170
7 billion people on this planet and you think you'll die alone? Just meet up with other people.
>>
Don't be friends with girls retard. It isn't healthy.
>>
>>35122170
You don't fuck your friends, OP. Hope you've learned your lesson. Look for someone else.
>>
You're going to die alone. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can live life without depending on other people for your own happiness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.