[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related the greatest implements one can utilize on a cut,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: cokezero.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cokezero.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Is pic related the greatest implements one can utilize on a cut, or should I check myself? It seems to be the only effective aid in appetite suppression. I've read (in one of my biology text books) that caffeine tends to raise blood sugar/insulin but I'm not sure if this is a myth.
>>
>Drinking soda
Stop
>>
>>35119792
>le even diet soda is bad for you meme

95% of what you drink should be water, if a Diet Coke every now and then helps keep you sane then that's zero problem whatsoever.
>>
caffeine fucks you up but it helps suppress hunger. use it to help start your diet when cravings are the most intense
>>
>>35119807
>caffeine fucks you up
[citation needed]
>>
>>35119740
>drinking the liquid jew
Kek
>>
>>35119740
I really can't drink soda without eating something with it or else I feel like my teeth are all sticky so I'd rather get rid of all of it
Not to mention diet soda tastes like shit
>>
>>35119832
Last time I drank coffee I couldn't sleep for 2 days
Not even joking
>>
>>35119806

I mean, you have a point, but it's retarded to say that if you should continue to drink pop when you could just quit. It's cheaper, healthier, and after a while you won't even miss it. So...
>>
>>35120102

-if.

To expand, I feel like certain foods, like pizza, just aren't appealing with water or juice, so I guess I don't disagree with you save for I would say one should strive to drink soda less than "every now and then"
>>
>>35120102
Coke Zero isn't unhealthy at all. You can have 2 cans a day and it will have no impact on your fitness at all. There's really no point abstaining other than some ideological opposition to carbonated drinks
>>
>>35119832
Caffeine increases heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, stomach acid secretion (acid reflux), and worsens anxiety and panic disorders.
>>
>>35119792
this

what are you fucking 12 OP?

drink water faggot
>>
>>35120230
Caffeine isn't the issue since serious lifters take huge doses of it pre workout
>>
>>35119806
Soda is 95% water at least, so we're all good here.
>>
Good appetite suppressant

Caffeine not bad either

I dig it

Wish there were more diet caffeinated sodas
>>
File: 1448881134627.jpg (66 KB, 566x720) Image search: [Google]
1448881134627.jpg
66 KB, 566x720
>>35119806

This is not a Diet Coke you newfag,CC Zero has no calories,whereas Diet Coke has sugar in it.

There literally isn't anything in it,I once had a broken seal on a bottle of 2L,it vaporised and the sediment was virtually non-existant.
>>
Guys, I've been soda free for a few weeks now and I'm still not feeling well. I get headaches easily, I feel like something is missing mentally with me. My face doesn't look as chubby and I have clearer skin but I feel like a new person but in a bad way.

Help bros, I'm 2 seconds away from going on a Mountain Dew binge.
>>
>>35122812
So why not just drink water?

Do you have a vested interest in your ow dumb self drinking it? Do you gain from others drinking it?

Why so defensive of Coca-Cola product with zero coca value?
>>
File: 1447683748482.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447683748482.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
>>35122830

I know people who can do a whole cut (6-8 weeks) without even a cheat meal,but those people are a minority.

Personally,I start cutting every year at late April using IF low-carb regime,where I gradually reduce calories from carbs.Feeding window is 8/16 at first and then changed to 6/18 in last 3-4 weeks.The hunger in the first few weeks outside the feeding window for me is pretty rough so I use green tea,water and Coke Zero (and any other 0kcal soda) to ease the craving.In that order of priority.

With your diet strictly regulated,you are not left with many options to help you,and I have found that above mentioned items help me a lot.

To conclude: This is not a debate of whether green tea is better or worse than Coke Zero (green tea obviously is better),but a constatation that one needs to use everything at his disposal when trying to reach a certain goal.Anything which is not detremental to one's health.
>>
>>35122895
Yes but if your willpower is so weak that you can't but drink sodie-pop...
Seriously. It should be one of the first dietary adaptions.
Green tea sure, it is just leaf tainted water.
But that highly processed chemical cocktail?
Just why!?
>>
>>35119740
Just drink black coffee if you need an appetite suppressant. Why bother with this chemical-laden shit?
>>
>>35122812
>Diet Coke has sugar in it

How absolutely mind bogglingly retarded are you?
>>
It's just a treat you can have and not feel bad about it if you're cutting.

>>35120201
Isn't it bad to drink from aluminum though? Might as well buy the whole bottle.
>>
>>35120230

there's so much wrong with this entire statement
>>
Aspartame and acesulfame K has been shown to stimulate dose-dependent insulin secretion in rats, though nohypoglycemiawas observed.[16]
>>
File: 1445745657352.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445745657352.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>35123017
At the end of my cut I end up at 7-8% BF and maintain it year round at ~10% and you claim my willpower is weak?If your willpower is stronger,I salute you,good sir.

>Just why!?
Because benefit to risk/sides ratio is extremely overwhelming.for 0.5l-1l of Coke Zero I consume a day I get a morale boost and a feeling of consuming something sweet,while I don't screw my dietary regiment one bit or ruin my health,short term or long term.

>>35123033

I assure you that I am not mentally challenged.Where I live,we have Coca cola (regular one),Coca Cola diet (mixed sugars and artifical sweeteners) and Coca Cola Zero (the one OP's pic reffers to).It might be different in other countries.

>>35123125
>It's just a treat you can have and not feel bad about it if you're cutting.

Exactly,I am not talking about drinking vast quantities of it each day,year round.

>>35123160
In what quantitites were artificial sweeteners ingested by rats?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.